diet while on cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

diet while on cycle

What should ur diet be like say on a bulk cycle..say ur maintenance calories is 3,000.. how much more should u be eatin to get the most out of ur cycle...I know u need to eat if u wanna grow..but from what read..seems like u gotta even eat more while on a cycle..can u guys experience with this explain to me why? I'm gonna guess its cuz it promotes protein synthesis..so to get the full benefit of steroids. U gotta eat more than ur normal intake.. but I'm sure there's more to it than just that..but idk what it is..also eating that many calories on a cycle.. can u still put on a lot of fat..or does steroids help reduce fat gain..sorry if I sound like a idiot..just tryin to get a better understanding..

Super Mod McBain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Steroids definitely help reduce the amount of fat you gain in relation to muscle. Regardless, that doesn't mean one should pig out. 3,800 should be a good number I think to keep fat gain at a minimum. Keep your protein high too.
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RAINier View Post
    Steroids definitely help reduce the amount of fat you gain in relation to muscle. Regardless, that doesn't mean one should pig out. 3,800 should be a good number I think to keep fat gain at a minimum. Keep your protein high too.
    thanks for the reply.. i read that during your pct and after u should still be eating a good amount to keep most of your gains. should they be eating the same amount while they were on the cycle..or should it be less to minimize putting on sum fat..and for how long before reducing calories back to maintenance..

and as for cut cycle..should they be eating below maintenance or at maintenance?

Super Mod McBain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by c/s View Post
    thanks for the reply.. i read that during your pct and after u should still be eating a good amount to keep most of your gains. should they be eating the same amount while they were on the cycle..or should it be less to minimize putting on sum fat..and for how long before reducing calories back to maintenance..

and as for cut cycle..should they be eating below maintenance or at maintenance?
    Keep calories the same when doing PCT. There will be some fat gain unfortunately, but you want to minimize muscle loss. I would say 4 weeks after PCT before you adjust to your (new) maintenance.

Depends how much you want to cut. I personally prefer to cut for the first 4 weeks (e.g. 2500), then move back up to maintenance (e.g. 3100 or so, which would be below maintance if you put on lots of new muscle)? It's hard to tell without knowing you as a person though and your vital stats.
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RAINier View Post
    Keep calories the same when doing PCT. There will be some fat gain unfortunately, but you want to minimize muscle loss. I would say 4 weeks after PCT before you adjust to your (new) maintenance.

Depends how much you want to cut. I personally prefer to cut for the first 4 weeks (e.g. 2500), then move back up to maintenance (e.g. 3100 or so, which would be below maintance if you put on lots of new muscle)? It's hard to tell without knowing you as a person though and your vital stats.
    thanks.. i now have a better understanding as far as diet goes when it comes to being on a cycle.. seen someone had post a thread about diet while bulking n had me thinkin. what diet should be like while on cycle..cause people just say eat ur ass off..but u made it more clear for me..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

what should your diet . According to me diet means any other workout you have done it . I'm saying like cycle , walk , swimming , dancing . All thing you have done it any time and its so easy .

Thanks .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mellyy View Post
    what should your diet . According to me diet means any other workout you have done it . I'm saying like cycle , walk , swimming , dancing . All thing you have done it any time and its so easy .

Thanks .
    Say that one more time, please??