• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recomp cycle ideas?

irish1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright since I started working on the road my diet has went to shit and it's beginning to show.
I wanna start a blast soon and I'm looking for some ideas. I still have some var and test e and some tne left over. But I'm considering running some tren a or base in there. Maybe go with tboll instead of the var. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Gear doesn't fix a bad diet. A good diet fixes a bad diet. Get your diet down first. Then lift heavy things(preferably iron unless you like heavy women) and get your body fat to a reasonable place if necessary. The main thing is have a diet and training routine in place and functioning perfectly before thinking about putting anything in your body.

Yea I know that and will start my diet back in the morning. My bf isn't really high now just not where It was. I just got lazy for a few weeks and ate too much fast food. Diet and training will be on point before I go back on more gear. I was just looking for input on gear that would be good for the goal I have. All I've ever ran were bulk cycles (test and decca) and test alone. But yea diet is the key

You could bulk on anavar and cut on deca, diet determines everything.

With that being said, tren is the king at recomping. There's nothing out there that does it better.
Next best option would probably be a test npp mast combo. It works very well and is virtually side effect free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing out there that does it better.
Next best option would probably be a test npp mast combo. It works very well and is virtually side effect free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there's really nothing more to say

I'll play devil's advocate.

50 tren base in the morning
20 dbol mid afternoon
20/50 dbol/drol around 9

use that to kickstart for 6 weeks
300 testE/c/ISO
600 mastE

Get the anabolism up front while you are eating too much shit while the long esters build. Hopefully by the 6 week mark life is back to normal, the water comes off and the extra muscle you just slammed on helps burn the fat.

For or the record, everything everyone else said is right but that's a decent drug protocol if you are still training hard. If you can't get the calories right though it's going to be a waste of drugs

Thank you gentlemen. These sound interesting.

Here's where I'm at now. This is today after work.
2n65h0.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh yea. I'm 5'10 maybe. Not sure of weight atm but I'd guess 190 - 195. Bf% idfk

Back