• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Welcum to the world Caitlyn

fb2c8b7f194cce5dc9f8db72752a83cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't his whole deal he wants to look like a chick but fuck women like he is a dude?

Isn't his whole deal he wants to look like a chick but fuck women like he is a dude?

I believe she is sexually attracted to women, not men, and wants to have sex with women, as a woman. Usually the genital surgery is the last one a trans person goes through.

I believe she is sexually attracted to women, not men, and wants to have sex with women, as a woman. Usually the genital surgery is the last one a trans person goes through.

He's a dude. Dont care what he has lopped off or sewed on, he has XY chromosomes, so he is a dude.

How do you know what his/her genetics are? Maybe she has androgen insensitivity syndrome?
He has fathered a bunch of kids with different women..

How do you know what his/her genetics are? Maybe she has androgen insensitivity syndrome?
Oh, and looking that syndrome up, the ppl with it are categorized as males.

IML Gear Cream!
He's a dude. Dont care what he has lopped off or sewed on, he has XY chromosomes, so he is a dude.

I'm not a trans expert but I believe that there is something off with their chromosomes in many cases

Yah it does. GS1 isn't known for being intelligent or well educated, or even funny. Females with a missing X chromosome have Turner Syndrome, most other human babies won't live if they're missing any other chromosomes.

Thanks, OfficerFarva, M.D.

Attachments

• Doogie-doogie-howser-md-2676317-300-300.jpg
    Doogie-doogie-howser-md-2676317-300-300.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 14
How the hell is this still going? Where the press when we want to see a real pic without all the PS airbrush and makeup?

2cffe725e6e676f61dafdfeddd63f33a.jpg

I wouldn't fuck that with the Capt'ns dick.

i keep hearing the word " hero " tossed around now for this piece of garbage

just a reminder of how fucked up this world is now

so yeah gonna break down here and now i will finally say something ..

fucking, this thing has children. that creature is a father

to put its own sick fucking needs wants desires ahead of being a father - i don't see any difference wether drugs ,alcohol , gambling

subjecting his children to him having a SEX CHANGE??? who here would take crackhead / skid row alcoholic for a father over that shit any day?

how damaging for his children, this thing has no character no honor

furthest thing from a hero

its a piece of shit.

Back