• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Time to Diet...

ant29

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yesterday, I woke up feeling like crap. I didn't like the amount of weightI have put on in the last few months. So before my TD arrives I feel the needto get my weight and my diet in check before starting my cycle. I think withina couple of weeks and starting to add some cardio I'll be where I want to.

My Current Stats
28 years old
5'10"
203 lbs.
probably somewhere around 20-25% Body Fat (mainly in my mid section)
Don't know any of my max lifts because I haven't tried to max out in the last 2years at all.
I hit the gym at least 3 days a week and some weeks up to 6 times. All dependson my work schedule. I work 3 nights a week from 7pm-830am sometimes laterand usually sleep just about until my next shift.

I am going to start at around 2300 calories daily (30%c, 45%p, 25%f) andadjust from there. I haven't been tracking my calorie intake at all lately butstarted today. I will be using MY FITNESS PAL. I think also with the help fromthe MT2 I have been using that it will help keep my appetite down.

Let's get it done!!

Yesterday, I woke up feeling like crap. I didn't like the amount of weightI have put on in the last few months. So before my TD arrives I feel the needto get my weight and my diet in check before starting my cycle. I think withina couple of weeks and starting to add some cardio I'll be where I want to.

My Current Stats
28 years old
5'10"
203 lbs.
probably somewhere around 20-25% Body Fat (mainly in my mid section)
Don't know any of my max lifts because I haven't tried to max out in the last 2years at all.
I hit the gym at least 3 days a week and some weeks up to 6 times. All dependson my work schedule. I work 3 nights a week from 7pm-830am sometimes laterand usually sleep just about until my next shift.

I am going to start at around 2300 calories daily (30%c, 45%p, 25%f) andadjust from there. I haven't been tracking my calorie intake at all lately butstarted today. I will be using MY FITNESS PAL. I think also with the help fromthe MT2 I have been using that it will help keep my appetite down.

Good for you, man. If you need help with anything let us know. Now it's time to motivate! No better time to start then now. Take it day by day, I have the hardest time with this seeing as I am the most impatient person I know. You can do it...

Ant you are pretty much my size. You will be surprised how fast that 203 will be 203 ripped. The same thing I felt with. Don't count on the gear use the gear to compliment . What's your cycle run down? Get it done.

Ant you are pretty much my size. You will be surprised how fast that 203 will be 203 ripped. The same thing I felt with. Don't count on the gear use the gear to compliment . What's your cycle run down? Get it done.

Its actually going to be my first pinning cycle. I have run prohormone cycles before with pct. so now time to take it to next level. 500mg Test e only for 12 weeks. Aromasin 12.5ed during cycle, Novla, Clomid and HCG for pct. I'm going to see how my body reacts and go from there when deciding my 2 cycle.

Its actually going to be my first pinning cycle. I have run prohormone cycles before with pct. so now time to take it to next level. 500mg Test e only for 12 weeks. Aromasin 12.5ed during cycle, Novla, Clomid and HCG for pct. I'm going to see how my body reacts and go from there when deciding my 2 cycle.
Good choice . Looks like you did some reading.

Good choice . Looks like you did some reading.

Reading... Lately that's all I have been doing. The wife has been asking me why I have been on the computer so much and always reading these articles. The best way is to try and educate yourself first and ask someone to help you understand a concept instead of just asking for everything to be handed to you. Hard work is the best work and makes you appreciate the gains more.

The best way is to try and educate yourself first and ask someone to help you understand a concept instead of just asking for everything to be handed to you. Hard work is the best work and makes you appreciate the gains more.
I changed it a little but this should be read by all new members . Well said.

Back