• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Extend 10 week Cycle to 12 week or longer?

Wick3d

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up? I'm coming to the end of my 1st 10 week cycle my question is would it be ok to extend my cycle to 12 or maybe 14 weeks? I'm taking 400mg of test C 2 times a week. Just got my labs back and E2 is @ 27 and Test is @ 1481. the vial I got is 250mg Test C so if it's ok to extend would I keep it at 200mg twice a week or will it be safe to boost it up to 250mg twice a week for a few weeks?

Thanks

Bro go for it i bet your seeing the out come of your cycle right about now. If bloods in order and bp is good than go for it....

I'm taking 400mg of test C 2 times a week. Just got my labs back and E2 is @ 27 and Test is @ 1481.

800mg of test and that's the numbers?

Btw. I'd run that 14-16 weeks. 10-12 is way to short. That's just me though.

He's running only 400mg ..taking 200mg 2wice a week ... I run mine about 20 weeks or so like he said your just now starting to see the full results of your cycle ..that's why when I see folks only doing 8 week cycles im like its just now kicking in full force at 8 weeks lol... you can bump it up to 250 2wice a week so you can finish up strong your body is prob used to the 200mg by now so def go up if you want too that's my 2 cents

800mg of test and that's the numbers?

Btw. I'd run that 14-16 weeks. 10-12 is way to short. That's just me though.

Sorry BOBCAT typo 400mg a week taking 200mg twice a week. Yeah I'm really feeling it now and dont want to stop lol! Thanks guys going to extend the cycle! Should I up my AI a little or keep it at .25 EOD?

Shit, you could take it to 20 weeks if you wanted. Longer times can make PCT a little dicier but that's always a risk you take, even on short cycles.

Test-only at low doses is pretty damned benign, especially if you've got decent gear and the techniques are worked out. And labs look good (RBC, hematocrit especially), BP is fine, etc. You have a BP monitor at home?

Since you're actually getting bloodwork and listening to good advice, you're already ahead of the crowd.

Me, I'd boost dose to 600mg/wk and AI just slightly to match.

Yes I personally would extend to atleast 14 weeks and up the dose to 600mg EW...maybe even finish off on an oral for the last 4 week!

IML Gear Cream!
Sure, extend it but why up the dose? If things are going well, which it sounds like they are, then just leave it alone and wait for the next cycle.

It doesn't seem necessary to increase an effective dosage at week 10 of an extended cycle.

If for no other reason, to practice self control. You said you were going to run 400mg, you did your research, you did the work, and its going great. Now you have an itch for more and everyone here is saying go for it. Thats how guys start getting more and more reckless. Ok, sermons over.

I don't think 500mg/wk of test is cause for concern. I understand the point you are trying to make, however. Now, if he starts posting about 1 gram/wk tren cycles then I feel an intervention is in order. :paddle:

I don't think 500mg/wk of test is cause for concern. I understand the point you are trying to make, however. Now, if he starts posting about 1 gram/wk tren cycles then I feel an intervention is in order. :paddle:

lmao, agreed.

I always ran my test only cycles 12 week min, for long esters.. run your cycle 12-14 weeks, thats ideal an best..

How do you feel though?if the dark-side what you thought it was?

Sorry for the late reply just been busy with work and life! I would like to thank everyone for their replies :)

How are your gains?
Gains are good I'm up about 23 lbs and I know thats not all muscle but I'm really filling out good!

If for no other reason, to practice self control. You said you were going to run 400mg, you did your research, you did the work, and its going great. Now you have an itch for more and everyone here is saying go for it. Thats how guys start getting more and more reckless. Ok, sermons over.
Trust me Brother I will not get reckless I really dont have an itch for more just curious about running 500mg vs 400mg. Cause I'm not sure what I'm going to run on next cycle and if 500mg feels good I'm going to go with that.

How do you feel though?if the dark-side what you thought it was?
I feel great!! Dark-side isn't that bad lol Pinning was the hardest thing to overcome I think and now I need to work on my diet. It's good but I know it can be better and as time goes by I can see what my body likes and dislikes. But ask me that question in 2 -3 years and I'll be able to give you a better answer :winkfinger:

Drugs are addictive - AAS included. "Just a little more to see how I do" is an oft-repeated mantra. You can do it, but dont kid yourself. Its just like ' I can quit whenever I want....just 4 more weeks'.

Drugs are addictive - AAS included. "Just a little more to see how I do" is an oft-repeated mantra. You can do it, but dont kid yourself. Its just like ' I can quit whenever I want....just 4 more weeks'.
This is true but I don't have an addictive personality and I think everything through and go over it 2 -3 times more before I do or start anything. I've never done any illegal drugs in my life nor do I drink or smoke. I have a lot to live for and if I feel the AAS has a hold of me I will not have an issue letting go! :cool:

Good test is awesome! Sounds like ur off to a rocking start,congrats brother !
Thank you! I was a little scared in the beginning but If you do your research and listen to what the veterans tell you and have your ducks in a row BEFORE you start all you have to do is enjoy the ride.

Last edited:
Back