• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Bronsons 2015 fuck off and farewell tour..

Get Shredded!
Bronson Rises

versus

The Brother Darkness

feeling in this kids gym was a little different, just felt a little off.

both him and his trainers knowing this would be the last time they would ever see me in there

we had a minute or two of the usual banter..

'' so grandpa, what will you do for fun once you're all done here? ''

- ill spend more quality time with your wives and girlfriends when they get lonely because you assholes are in here every night pretending to be men

'' you wearing your 'depends' , we told Darkness to work your body til you take a seat tonight"

- that kid committing to working the body seems about as likely as you brushing those fucking jacked up teeth of yours, I'm not a dentist but I'm pretty sure those brown stubs of chalk you use for chewing applesauce and pudding aren't supposed to constantly " fizz" like that.

''So you're really done here after tonight then?"

yep..

-----

learned a few important things last time out with this kid.

- my stamina matches up well with his, my endurance was much better than i thought it would be after such a long layoff due to an injury. meaning i can match his punch output and activity levels without too much concern about being gassed and fatigued in front of a still fresh and game fighter

- he is well conditioned, but can wear him down and gut him within ten rounds if i bang away early and keep chopping. the one knockdown i have on this kid was from a body shot, our last encounter showed me that was no fluke. he's got a head like a fucking billy goat, some guys you just can't knock out, but put a dent in their liver and those guys with granite jaws will drop like anyone else

- his physical advantages are hand speed and ridiculously twitchy footwork / movement. i can nullify this shit, i have to stop making this a contest over who can slip and roll into superior position before launching attacks/ counter fighting.. just press the fight and keep punching. think of some of the great mexican style fighters - standing nearly straight up, always coming forward : chavez, barrera, morales

i am going to turn this into a god damn head butting contest, see how it flies..

rounds 1-3

we picked up like it as round 11 off of our last 10.. no tentative feeling out period, no building up tempo - he comes out hard trying to go back to controlling things with snapping a jab/ hard straight lefts. this time instead of head movement , i gloved up and put my head down into his shots.. stepping inside his range, feeling him popping leather on my gloves and the top of my head gear, i rip a hard right to his chest, then snake a left hook to the body around and behind his elbow .

oh yea!!! i just smoked some ribs

the right hand glanced off his forearm, but that left landed clean. very satisfying thump to that shot..

he dances away with two stutter steps, then wheels to his right .. instead of a measured stalking with trying to draw him into throwing leads i can counter, this time i press hard after him right away, closing the distance and cutting off the ring. this is a very dramatic departure from trying to outslick him and counter his youth and speed with experience - I'm showing a lot of aggression with this approach, letting everyone know - this isn't going to be a chess match - I'm gonna make you brawl, I'm gonna try to cave in that big black sandbag looking head of yours

his corner starts yammering instructions at 100 mph, advising and cautioning at the same fucking time..
there is no way that kid is picking up much from that barrage of horseshit ( god i hate corners that bark like auctioneers; talk faster than a puerto rican woman working up to an orgasm ) what has me really encouraged isn't just the sheer volume of " wisdom" coming out of that guys yapper, it is the departure from the usual monotone in speech patterns, the rise and dipped in pitch - his handler is excited/ worried about what he is seeing.. and we are only getting started

he is landing his jab and straight lefts at around the same rate/ percentage as he did last week - which i knew he would.. I'm actually impressed with myself that he isn't landing MORE , with me being constantly available as a target always barreling in after him.

in the second and third rounds he starts really "reaching" with his shots, trying to pick me off from way outside, to dance away before i can dig in and counter. it only works sporadically, but when i do catch him - he is on his toes and bouncing, those shots do a lot of damage when you don't have your feet under you to use leverage and weight to help absorb impacts. he abandons trying to snipe me from outside pretty quickly. wise decision.

rounds 4-7

things have changed.. to start round 4 he has begun to set down sporadically and break off flurries.. he is trying to put some serious leather on me to slow my advance and keep me from pressing him so hotly. he's landed a couple hard rights, shown that wicked left hook over and over. yeah he's trying to get a knock down, which is a real possibility with the way I'm charging in after him. couple of those rights make my teeth shake, but I'm well guarded.. you can bounce shots off my head, if you don't hit me on the button on the chin/jaw - i don't go away.
him sitting down and exchanging gives me the opportunities I've looked for and wanted, i still hit hard, power is the last thing to go on any fighter.. and I'm durable. so yay! by all means - lets trade headbutts in the middle of the ring darkness. i start chopping right hands over the top and doubling up ripping uppercuts off the left hook to the body. his hand speed takes over in a couple exchanges, edging me in output - but I've been accurate and consistent in what I've thrown, an overhand right makes his knees buckle. he pushes me back, i feel my back touching the ropes.. he digs hard with a right left to the body, that hurt. ouch. i chop a hard right uppercut fueled by adrenaline with a dash of desperation - that lands flush and stands him up, he slips the left hook i put behind it, but i grab his neck his my forearm and swing his big hershey bar looking ass into the ropes, i start pounding on his body, he slides along the ropes with his head down.. i can sense one good shot will drop this kid, and I'm looking for it.. over th bells and the whistling in my ears, i can hear his corner urging him.. " moooOOOOoove!"
he steps out behind my lead foot, dances out and is back on his bicycle, his speed and footwork have saved him from getting butchered. i feel i missed an opportunity to get a knock down or even end the night early, but i made my point. I've shut him down from testing my courage and resolve (mean old man +1)

we are both pretty punched out, intense rounds.. we settle in to some exchanges int he middle of the ring, both recuperating and coasting through the next couple rounds.. we hurt each other, this lull should mean the last couple rounds will pick back up. if one of use doesn't come back to 100% after this little respite.. the other man will step on him. its in the mail.. i know whats coming. funsies

rounds 8-10

were both tired. he's not moving as well, I'm not as busy when i get opportunities . ive started going over the top and head hunting with wide shots, partly because I've set up these shots all night going to the body so much, partly because I'm fucking tired and need to keep him intimidated and moving back. he's settle for snapping those long leads. two guys who have tested each other and found no soft spots. the last round will be fireworks.

tenth starts with his handlers slapping him and pouring water on his face before th round starts. here we go. he sits down in the middle of the ring and flurries for the opening exchange, i expected something like that. digging in and taking leather on my gloves, i abandon the body attack and go for short uppercuts and hooks. we bounce hard shots off of each others heads, its ugly. he's anxious /i don't give a fuck - repeat of the middle rounds and he elects to get back on his bicycle with his corner urging him to "moooOOOve!"

his jab and straight lefts are still sharp, testimony to how hard he works int he gym.. he's out pointing me with a jab, I'm back to putting my head down and trying to beat his guts in. he's softer now, those shots are hurting him. he's grunting and making faces. I've already got a headache form all the fucking jabs he's thrown.
bell rings, two years of helping this kid progress and grow as a fighter comes to an end with the sound of a buzzer.

"you're a tough old man"

"you're a talented kid.. stay dedicated and you'll go a long way"

can't help but think, id have put that kid away five years ago.. or in 5 more weeks when my gear is fully kicked in. he's a good boy, no need to wreck a good kid, put down young guy like that in training.. I'm saving my juice for the assholes i can't stand. this log will get more intense, more interesting here very shortly.. pussy and revenge, nothing better..

speaking of... my gear is just now kicking in, waking up with achey purple boners every morning. couple more weeks the deca will be online, and ill jump in with the halo and go to my happy place one more time before hanging up my gloves.

time for breakfast, knocking off some pussy before the kids wake up, and I'm ready to start my day

morning run was out fucking standing..

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn - man. Talk about a 'page turner' - you suck us in until you are done and make us want to see what happens next. Damned goodnwritinf!!

Subbed, great stuff Bronson, the pride off old fuckers everywhere rides with you

You have excellent writing skills Bronson and you gotta be a tough SOB. Thanks for your posts.

IML Gear Cream!
good morning moe...

tore yourself away from rubbing farvs balls to troll my thread again eh?

its a start.

Not trolling, im enjoying it so far.

man.. i kinda owe you a farv both a thank you

contacted my rep from PSL and asked wtf was up with people on the forums bashing my gear as bunk, under dosed shite

he responded by asking me to "please" post my blood work on the forums, that i would receive discounted orders along with freebies to cover my time expense and trouble in having blood work done .. ( which i always do on cycle anyhow )

made my fucking day, inspired trust in my rep and his company..

have noticed the test kicking in since then, charley b's gear is GTG

and the discounts/ free gearz is a plus for sure..

so, umm..

yea!

thanks guys

:winkfinger:

Last edited:
man.. i kinda owe you a farv both a thank you

contacted my rep from PSL and asked wtf was up with people on the forums bashing my gear as bunk, under dosed shite

he responded by asking me to "please" post my blood work on the forums, that i would receive discounted orders along with freebies to cover my time expense and trouble in having blood work done .. ( which i always do on cycle anyhow )

made my fucking day, inspired trust in my rep and his company..

have noticed the test kicking in since then, charley b's gear is GTG

and the discounts/ free gearz is a plus for sure..

so, umm..

yea!

thanks guys

:winkfinger:
Do some research.

blood work in a few more weeks..

soon as thats done ill start pushing into gyms where i anticipate there will be some friction..

everybody knows I'm going away after the summer, i haven't made a lot of friends in many of the gyms where they bring me in..

I'm well marked.

gears def kicking in, my power strength and recovery all online, libido through the fucking roof

joints feel fucking great, had some shitty tendonitis in an elbow thats all but disappeared even without any rest so my deca doing its job..

I'm going on a crusade to crush a few assholes i don't particularly care for, then ride off into the sunset on a high horse

going to take my football and go home.

come september ill jump on a year long bulk, ill put the same work ethos and passion into developing my strength and growing this old body as i did beating guts and crushing coconuts.

pair of solid middle weights come wednesday, one of them being easily one of the most talented fighters in this area

i handle these guys, will mean I'm on top of my shit

get bloods done, make sure I'm where I'm supposed to be.. then throw halo on top of that..

ill go amok

Sounds like fun to me!

Can't wait until the gear is really flowing and you get to the ones you don't like.

middleweights this week..

weds and friday

tough to keep up with guys in their mid twenties.

trying to stay healthy and rested to go all balls out every week..

nose is cracked, still see the outline of a shiner from the brother darkness.

i imagine it must been like that for the fighters in 1920's-50's, those guys that would fight two three times a month sometimes..

you don't hv much time to train in between being tested, you just keep fighting all the time

all the fucking fighting keeps you in shape

i skipped training monday, roadwork this am and just a light run tonight..

one of these guys really is maybe the best fighter lb for lb in this area. he never tires, has the jaw of a heavyweight . I've cracked him with shots that put down light heavies and cruisers and this kid barely blinks, has swung on me while his head was still snapping back from getting chopped.

this other kid, his training partner is unreal fast. can make me look bad.. has made me look bad.

he gets emotional during training, heart s big as the moon. he just cant help it - everything he does is as passionate as life or death to him. watching him hit a fucking heavy bag, you'd think someone was holding a gun on his mother and making him work like that..

but he gets froggy when he gets hit.. thats when he turns on an starts trying to shut you down

I've had to knock him out in the gym a couple times in the past already, cause fuck that..

good kid and all, i just get grumpy when people beat on me

both great kids, but we go hard. everybody is professional, its a job..

thing is this, as the heavier guy I'm not supposed to drop the hammer on these smaller fighters..

thats counter productive for trying to shape up these guys for an event..

so I'm there to be a bigger stronger more durable meat bag - somebody they can let their hands go on,they can bang hard with me without hurting me or wobbling me, much more so than thy could with each other.. for my part, I'm supposed to come as close to matching their output as possible, pick part defense/ counter fight and generally expose anything i can see - without giving them a closed head injury. so I'm technically not supposed to hammer anybody.

but these quick motherfuckers hit hard. timing is everything, some kid in his twenties with slingshot muscles flies a fucking overhead right like he's throwing a fast ball and it cracks right on your chin - you'll get more rattled from as shot like that you don't see coming than some heavyweight trying to crush your head in with shit your already clocking a soon as he tried to launch it.

might be time to take an assbeating, especially if i get winded.

that happens ill come back once my gear is fully kicked in, wearing the halo..

if i can handle these two, now .. especially without having to resort to using my power and just bringing down the meat hammer on them, but really have good exchanges and edge these guys just using good timing

will mean I'm on top of my shit.

if thats the case, no excuse not to press forward

see how it goes

morning run..

good shit.

kinda weird, heard breadfan a couple days ago on some kids pandora and been listening to old metallic lately

the good shit for running basically all bad ass marching music to me..

good shit.

kinda weird, heard breadfan a couple days ago on some kids pandora and been listening to old metallic lately

the good shit for running basically all bad ass marching music to me..

Can't believe White Zombie made that song for the Beavis and Butthead movie! LOL!

tough night.

only man there is the talented kid defending his title in two weeks. his training partner with the freaky speed is out, he ko'd his partner in the gym and he had to be sent home for 30 days..

so thats why they're shelling out of pocket to have me come in.

I'm noticing something..

he isn't training, he's warming up shadow boxing and hitting mitts. he's walking through his warm up for the fight

so I'm not the last 45 minute of his workout. i am the workout

this isn't going to be easy. i get it.

8 rounds of thai boxing.

his man is a left hander, so I'm turning into a southpaw tonight too. i can fight southpaw, but thats like saying, yeah i can roller blade home from work tonight - it isn't any fucking fun, and you might get really embarrassed.

this is just getting better and better.

the handlers tape two shin pads together and then tape those onto my left leg..

his man likes to kick people on the arms/ body, so I'm not supposed to hold back and try to club him with my shin

i can do that..

this kid is german, looks like kurt cobain

if kurt cobain was notorious for shooting other people , and not himself - he would look exactly like this guy.

tough young man..

rounds 1-3

first round is a feeler

his movement is good, still much faster than me.. but not the freakish twitchy foot speed of brother darkness, he's still from planet earth and human.. i can touch this guy when i want to, without having to chase him down or wait on him to throw first.

hes throwing 3-5 punch combinations, light and easy but just ripping through clean sharp combos.

but he's got heavy hands, i know this guy. he's measuring me with those quick arm punches, gauging my reaction and watching for tells in my defense..

those light arm punches, they're not going to stay like that

second round he comes out like i got caught finger banging his sister on the couch

chopping away, he's ripping through combos and getting good body shots on me. i dig in with my elbows and pick off his punches, my counters inside are too slow i miss with an uppercut, overhand left is short - he's already moving out before i find my range. frustrating - this middleweight is like a tiger climbing on a dinosaur, I'm all big and slow to him.. he's a buttered up popcorn fart on a greased rail fucking kid is fast

im not going to box with him, he throws another body shot, i clinch and blast a knee into his stomach,try a second knee that he checks with his shin then he hooks a glove over my should and climbs me by the neck - answers with a slap knee on my short ribs, that fucking hurt. he tried to swing me into a slap knee again and i grab his elbows and pick him up , just throw him off of me. big slow, and " too strong for you to clinch with"

he has to abandon trying to box inside, i just manhandle him in the clinch. he stringing together combos and chopping at my legs now.. and I'm pushed into doing what they asked e to do.. every time he throw 2-3 punches and follows up with a kick, i swing that left kick to the body and beat on his arms with the roughly 45 feet of shin pads they had taped to my shin, feels like I'm kicking couch cushion - but the weight of my kicks are knocking him off balance.. I'm old and slow.. but i hit hard, k?

so in three rounds I've resorted to throwing the hammer down, just to stave off being abused.

hes gotten much better since last outing.. I've just gotten, umm older

rounds 4-6

he's able to do the things he wants, throwing combos and chopping my lead leg with his right kick ( I'm southpaw, remember)

im blasting his arms and body, have started playing a game where i try to lay my shin just under his elbows where i get to his body..

he draws his arms in deeper - then after abusing his wrist and forearms a few times - go high with my kick and try to kick him in the mouth.

so far, with all that extra shin padding , he's just walking through those kicks across his lower body. the ileac crest/ hip bones on this guy are as hard as his shins.. any thai boxer will have crazy hard hip bones, to match their shins - from being kicked there. I've dropped WKA and ISKA fighters when i was a kid - just kicking them on their fucking hips. they would grab their sides like they'd been shot and just crumple. kick boxers are adorable. thai boxing is the king.

oh yeah , brawling.. so he's not pulling his elbows in deeper and going to give me a target to shoot at over his gloves
so I'm going to tee off until he does, ignoring me only pisses me off.

im letting him run through his combos, I'm checking maybe every other kick he's trying to tag me with , he's landing really well..

but every time he does his thing, i kick the fuck out of this guys body.

in fact, about half way through the 6th round, the timing was freakishly perfect - and I'm pretty sure i kicked the polio vaccines out of his fucking ass.

NOW he's digging in his elbows AND bringing up his lead knee to check my body kicks.. well played mr bronson, this is the sound of my own fucking horn " toot, Mother McFucking toot"

things have changed. that "UuuuGhhSSSsshh" noise that came gushing out of his mouth and almost made him lose his mouth piece tells me , yeah. that shit got through, even with all the shin padding that had to hurt.

he's beat my lead leg almost to death.. has pinged me with perfectly timed right hands. already have a headache. nose busted and bleeding since the second round.. its a fucking fight.

rounds 7-8

i get corrected for switching to right handed/ orthodox and theoing punch combos.. i landed a really sweet left hook. fuck yea

oh sorry! I'm a southpaw tonight , oh yeah i forgot.

hes digging in his elbows now, finally. tough fucker. i know he's recovered from the body kick that folded him, but he's been sorted out. I'm all big and slow, yea. but I'm stronger than your all your 160-170 lb buddies.

seventh round, he's actually gotten BUSIER.. he's going for finishing strong. i love this kid.

really do. the closest thing i have to a protege

hes digging in with those elbows now.. really bracing for the kick to come on. I've hurt his arms now.

couple more of these, wax the fuck out of his forearms.. and let it fly!

i intentionally telegraphed my kick, he dug in - and i kicked over the top instead of the 45 degree right into his body.. i clipped the top of his gloves, and banged the 15 lbs of shin pads taped onto my leg off his fucking head gear.

KERfuckingCHUNK.

he lurches back, wobbles a stutter step , the stiffens up and looks at me...

" good one"

ok , i just kicked him in the fucking head, i know i have the equivalent of a couch cushion taped to my shin - but i mean i really landed a hard fucking kick to his fucking head.

- lurch wobble wobble-

" good one "

and hes plugged back in, chopping combos..

steams gone out of his shots, I'm checking his kicks now.. he's slowed down just enough , and I've had so many looks at what he's been throwing I'm checking his low kicks now, picking off his shots like clock work.. my shins are hard even through the padding, his kicks aren't packing any heat now. he's being careful about clashing bones with this old man so close to a fight.

i hung in there.

but GOD DAMAN what a tough fucking kid

i already mentioned it - that he has a billy goat head and is so fucking tough he's taken shots that dropped light heavy weights and cursers without much more than blinking..

but that shit was impressive. i felt like telling him - you are so going to win your fucking fight. you don't need to train, go home and eat some chocolate cake, fuck your girlfriend and ghet some sleep. you got this shit.. I'm done

instead, we banged out the last round maybe half speed, both tired and both knotted up..

i have bloused fucking eye, and a bloody nose.. he's got a concussion.

whatever, i probably have one too

bell rings..

kurt cobain slaps the glove touch with me..

" mann that was a good one - i knew you were gunning for it , and you just didn't throw it at all, i got so into what i was trying to do - you got it . good one"

so i told him what i had been thinking..

" you're going to win your fight, as long as they don't match you up with captain america or a fucking tyranosuarus rex - you can just murder anybody in your division without really having to worry if they can hurt you or not"

great kid.. since his sparring partner is done their asking me back friday and sunday, his last two days of sparring.

was honest with them. have to see how i feel, I'm not really sure how much damage i took tonight yet, don't know how healed/ not healed ill be friday

so play it by ear.

legs beat to fuck, have to see how sore i am friday morning..

did my best, he easily outpointed me. truthfully, if we aren't padded up and i chop those body kicks / high kicks.. he's gone, and i mean gone

but that wasn't the game we were playing tonight, he did exactly what he set out to do. credit where credits due- i took the beating tonight.

self esteem would ne about fuckin NIL if i hadn't wobbled his ass. still though, most impressive thing he did tonight was getting fucking stuka bombed and then just looking at me

" good one"

so yea, see how the leg is friday morning, id like to go back and take another chop at the lad.

Bronson

ps.

oh yea, on my way out he runs into the parking lot..

asked me to work his corner for the fight. i think I'm gonna go, huge show of respect to be asked to sit in. I'm flattered

almost like having a friend.

Last edited:
Sofa cushions, eh? Sounds like fun

Great writeup as usual, man.

thai boxing. the king of all combat sports..

prepping for my last fight, not quite two years ago.

love thai boxing , just so hard on your body..

i am fucking aching from my feet to my sinuses today.

will hit up the jits and work on my technical grappling skills for funsies once I'm done with brawling for good and start lifting

juice is kicking in.. feel good , feel strong..

a few more weeks ill be at a different level, can't wait to start wearing that fucking halo

Last edited by a moderator:
caught on the elbow with a hard kick weds night..

didn't mention it , seemed like a non event being a very common thing with thai boxing

but..

the older i get, the more i notice just strange injuries. new stuff I've never run into before - or injuries that aren't easy explained, don't seem to heal on any kind of familiar timeline. just weird little shit, that makes you scratch your head an go " huh? wonder how i got that, what it is and when it will go away???"

so without further ado.. id like to give a shout out to " bursitis"

which is a new fucking experience for me

looks like i have a pink apple where an elbow used to be. feels like a titty to the touch. at the same time anything touches it - feels like my elbow was crushed with a hammer, its an itty bitty titty with busted egg shells in it, delicious.

taking some solace in the fact I'm told the lad now has a knot on his shin and can't kick with his right leg..

detrimental for his event , but kicking an old man on the arms hard enough to damage your shin is a bad idea.
my elbows have never made me any friends.

in other news.. my gear is kicked in. hotly pursuing mrs Bronson day and night, the more i get the more i want. the joys of AAS

having my handler rock tape this elbow later today, see how i feel by 4 pm or so before making a decision on brawling tonight. I'm craving sex and violence like i did in my twenties, trying to use discretion in wether to train on through with this injury or not..

bit disconcerting having a pink apple for an elbow, not very aesthetic and painful as fuck. can imagine to be hit there right now, would be something close to feeling like you've been struck by lightening

- - - Updated - - -

Back