• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Ironmag's dirty laundry: a hamper full of soiled secrets

yay or nay?

• Fuck bitches. Acquire aesthetics and let this go bro.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Raise hell you fucking demon

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I will send you all of my bunk gear and placebos. just please, icksnay GDI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I pray to Allah, Jesus, krishna and buddha that you get banned before midnight.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Why are Sicilians so fucking spiteful and vindictive?

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I like your poles. So, ill get some popcorn and check back in a few hours.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get Shredded!
Fine, Im not a saint. But its ridiculous that all these cock suckers wanted to jump on my back over it. One by one, they came out of the woodwork to take shots. Did i run off? Did i recoil like a worm? nope.

To me, Theyre like compact fluorescent bulbs and im a 400 watt metal halide. Too bright, too hot. Just slather on your spf and embrace me. Or turn away from the light. Its that simple.

whatever man, its your world, we're just livin in it

the methadrol vid anyone can just search "methadrol" on youtube - match the tattoos up .

ok...I think it's him (same fucking huge cannonball delts,big traps,tiny waist).and now?
this thread is disappointing...I was waiting for some cool secrets and e-fighting.

Can we get some videos plz????...I have my kratom popcorn in the oven..

that vid is funny by itself...but I'm not taking the time to host the jerk off vids (same room/same voice/same bedspread maybe?)

funny to me anyway because of the vague/not sure what to say tone and the accent ..but a good review otherwise

- - - Updated - - -

Can we get some videos plz????...I have my kratom popcorn in the oven..

Im clueless where to host the vids..

god

he sounds less like a tool on the phone , in my defense

Wow. Next on Jerry Springer, "when gay internet BB forums have 2 straight people who can't get along"

Lol Well, whos denying it? I posted it. I hosted it. I sent it. I mentioned it here several pages back. Who cares.

I just wanted some kind of vindication that i wasnt actively predating on members.

i wish IMl would delete that vid. My tits were disgusting and i sounded confused.

Fucking Jew prince banking off my sweet knockers. I want my fucking kratom package asap!

That's all you got? I'm old? Just proves you are a low IQ mindless idiot who doesn't have a fucking clue. And when your my age, you will be a fat mindless dick

But you're old.. i think dementia is settling in.. i think it gets worse from here??

Just because i'm not displaying all my Smarts on this corny forum full of lames fags like you, doesn't make me inferior. But of course, you hit the nail on the head.. that's just what you do... right?

And when i'm your age, I WON'T be a Super MOD on some forum lol You've reached the Top of the Mountain BROTHER lol

uhm, like the post I made like two days before this thread on IMF? that said did not scam ME by definition
no one else cared man

in case you haven't figured it out yet, ASF doesn't have the same tone IMF does

Yeah but your PM's to various members differed slightly to what you were saying on the boards publicly. ya know? a little underhanded. but yeah....thanks.

And JD is a fag still :coffee:

no, actually my pm's did not differ from what was posted..but ok

like I said, your world man

I'd be done with this if you would stop yapping like some little teacup chihuahua with your sidekick ..the taller yet less jacked little rat terrier..

so cute how you guys made up and are sucking each others cocks now..you finally fit in on the gay BB forum!

oh, and JD rocks, is a consistent person who sticks by his friends...doesn't look for ways to dispose of them when he's bored with them

I been done with you, chatty cathy.

Just wanted the boards to know what the real deal was.

Adios sweetheart!

Get Shredded!
no, actually my pm's did not differ from what was posted..but ok

like I said, your world man

I'd be done with this if you would stop yapping like some little teacup chihuahua with your sidekick ..the taller yet less jacked little rat terrier..

so cute how you guys made up and are sucking each others cocks now..you finally fit in on the gay BB forum!

Whoa! How you gonna start taking Jabs at me? I ain't do nuttin to you, yo...

That's foul play.. just because I don't act like a butt hurt bitch Publicly about being ripped off doesn't mean i'm not upset about it.

And kinda hypocritical for you to praise that old fag JD for being consistent and you are completely NOT... at least when it comes to me..

Whoa! How you gonna start taking Jabs at me? I ain't do nuttin to you, yo...

That's foul play.. just because I don't act like a butt hurt bitch Publicly about being ripped off doesn't mean i'm not upset about it.

And kinda hypocritical for you to praise that old fag JD for being consistent and you are completely NOT... at least when it comes to me..

right...I'm gonna remedy my consistency with you and resume being done with you..you got me there!

right...I'm gonna remedy my consistency with you and resume being done with you..you got me there!

Damn.. what a lame ass hoe.

But you're old.. i think dementia is settling in.. i think it gets worse from here??

Just because i'm not displaying all my Smarts on this corny forum full of lames fags like you, doesn't make me inferior. But of course, you hit the nail on the head.. that's just what you do... right?

And when i'm your age, I WON'T be a Super MOD on some forum lol You've reached the Top of the Mountain BROTHER lol

Haha.... I bow down to you... you are quite the internet sensation for your 'smarts' regarding MTR. What a fucking dope, Bwahahaha.

Besides if you think this forum is so lame, why are you here? Oh, I forgot....to suck sfw's dick who thinks you are a worthless clown.

Haha.... I bow down to you... you are quite the internet sensation for your 'smarts' regarding MTR. What a fucking dope, Bwahahaha.

Besides if you think this forum is so lame, why are you here? Oh, I forgot....to suck sfw's dick who thinks you are a worthless clown.

fuck MTR lol they sent me bunk shit, gramps. Forum is lame. I come here for many giggles and soiled underwear.. now the forum bicycle has announced her hate for me.. damn!

I am a worthless clown.. but as a worthless clown, i gotz some good hgh.. so until that's gone, he'll pretend to love me again..

Lol @ gramps trying to stir up shit. Well i salute you pops. These posts of yours are all so regal and chivalrous. You sir, have earned your collection of mole-infested vagina pics and sagging breastsasis. haha

Lol @ gramps trying to stir up shit. Well i salute you pops. These posts of yours are all so regal and chivalrous. You sir, have earned your collection of mole-infested vagina pics and sagging breastsasis. haha

How DARE YOU make fun of that MOLE!... or Skin Tag... or Cyst... or w/e the fuck that thing was... ewww

Back