• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SaneSloot's Journal

Saney

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is where i'll post my life. Whether it's of me working out or trying hard to score with fat chicks and trannys.... Still trying to get a pair of unscented undies from SheriV but shes kinda worried that i'll ship them back to her.. i promised i wouldn't tho.

Anyhow, I've been searching for a Home brew recipe to whip up some Basic Blend Tren Ace/Mast Prop/Test Prop 50mg Each. i think i found something that'll work. Not really too hard to do.

If anyone would care to lend a hand in finding a decent recipe on said blend, please do allow yourself to help a nigga out.

-Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price

Well, i was invited over here by a couple ppl. figured i'd go somewhere where i didn't have 20 thousands posts already lol

LOL boring is an understatement!!!!only one left over there is Prince and Azza.

Now that we got all the vets over here though, traffic should start to die down at ASF also.

Do you have a problem with poop getting stuck in your ass hair? Looks like it would be an issue......:coffee:

Reddog, yes i do. I shave my anus region for that reason alone. If i pulled an azza, and spread my cheeks wide open, you'd see how smooth it is up in there... like fresh concrete with a helipad

I have an excellent mtr recipe. I sold the patent rights to AY.

love i'll pass on that shit. The Raws are crazy expensive. like 4grand for 100grams lol

KILL IT!

and stop eating cake and pizza......

Are you wearing Cashmere yoga pants or is that your ass?
face_daydream.gif

I usually shave my ass because the dingle berries get quite annoying.

Anyhow, went out to the strip club last night. found a fat PR skank, she put her Vag in my face.. and that was gay.. molested some whores at a local bar.. stole $20 from one of them when they asked me to hold their purse.. SCORE

but yea, spent over $200 last night of my monies.. now i'm broke as fuck and gotta wait till the 1st for another Gov. check.

i worked out yesterday, but i don't think anyone gives a fucking dog shit about that kinda news

I love PR skanks. Is she a darky or mostly spaniard?

Just please take this journal serious. Lets have epic before and afters.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ____.jpg
    ____.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 140
Lmfao^^^

Get Shredded!
So i didn't workout yesterday because working out is gay.

Went over some fat chicks house. Her mouth was the absolute best mouth that has ever laid itself upon my cock... i was just moaning so bad over it all.. holy fuck it felt good... but her breath stinks pretty bad and her pussy is just the worst smelling cunt I've ever smelled.. i can smell it through her jeans across the fucking room.. holy fuck.. never sliding her pants down again.. she needs to run that beaver under some hot water or sum10.

Anyhow, i need to put a new headlight in my car.. bitch burned out..

PM me with Greendot Money Pak numbers and a list of placebos you want and i'll have my guy ship'em out to ya ;)

Worked out yesterday.. only did a few sets of bench and a few sets of Incline DB presses.. i had slept on my shoulder wrong and it was killing me from the start.. i couldn't skip the workout so i got it in anyway.. i didn't extend the duration from last week, but i still moved up in weight.. so it wasn't a complete loss.

My diet was On point up until i got bored and went to the titty club and bought some Vodka and Red Bulls with some Jack and Cokes... lol i just can't make it through the entire day.. Maybe I need Jesus in my life.. Geared Jesus

EDIT: I got some might fine Cut Mix 150 (50 Tren Ace/50 Mast P/50 Test P). Soon i'll be plugging that.. currently i'm running something painfully similar.. single Vials of Tren Ace, Mast Prop, and Tese Base!!! wayyyy tooo many solvents lol killing me slowly

Cut Mix 150 came from a very reliable source. PM me for deets

titty club always blows your diet. They usually have good wings though.

I was gonna workout today. Need to slam this BACK! but my friend invited me over for the Basket ball game and i ate a fuck ton of pizza.

The End.

So yea, that Pizza last night was DEE-LISH! I did manage to workout today. Hit up my back. added weight and 1 extra set. a small increase is still progress GOD DAMNIT... FUCKING ANSWER ME!

maybe, i'll keep my diet on point today and not eat like a fucking fat nigger pig...

Back