• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Under 25? Read, Post and Come Here for Advice (Under Construction)

IML Gear Cream!
Hcg during cycle is to keep your balls from shutting down. It tells them to keep making test even though they dont need to and it makes your PCT easier and faster. Drop everything but the sust. Run sust only at 500 mg a week split in 2 pins. I pin monday and thursdays. All the other stuff you are adding is to much for a first cycle. You will make good gains on sust alone. Your nolva and clomid dosages look good. Only thing i would change would be drop down to 60 mg of clomid after the first week.

Ok sounds good i understand the hcg on cycle now makes sense,im just gathering info as i go so thank you.
so as for running the hcg while on cycle im planning either 8-10weeks what hcg dosage would i run during cycle?.and what hcg dosage would i run in pct?.
Also u said drop everything does that include the anastrozole(arimadex) while on cycle to help control the estrogen increase from the sustanon250

Ok sounds good i understand the hcg on cycle now makes sense,im just gathering info as i go so thank you.
so as for running the hcg while on cycle im planning either 8-10weeks what hcg dosage would i run during cycle?.and what hcg dosage would i run in pct?.
Also u said drop everything does that include the anastrozole(arimadex) while on cycle to help control the estrogen increase from the sustanon250
my bad i should have said drop everything but the sust and arimdex. Keep that to keep estrogen levels in check. I normally dont use HCG during cycle myself but i have a few times just to try it and see what i like better. If i do use hcg during cycle i ran 1000iu a week. 500iu on monday and thursday. Some ppl use more and sum use less thats just whatever works for you. If you need anything feel free to PM me.

was seeking advice on cycle layout originally was going with.
anavar 1- 8weeks 50mg
proviron1-8weeks 25mg

sustanon blend-250 1-8weeka 250 a week.
liv52-3x a day
PCT
nolva 1-4weeks 40mg
clomid 1-4weeks 100mg
anastrozole 1-5weeks 1mg
hcg week 1 4,500 iu
hcg week 2 3,000
Hcg week 3 1,500..
since ive found this webpage ive been advised not to do this cycle for a first time cycle as to many compounds.
i was going for not necessarily a cutting cycle but a lean quality gain..
been advised to just run the test alone.
and also hcg during the cycle which confuses me since test will shut me down why would i want hcg trying to reactivate me while im still shutting down the testicles?..
Wondering if anavar and proviron would be a good first cycle as ive herd its a good combo for quality hard defined gains.
or if just sticking with sustanon250 is best route and how should i cycle it properly? .and if my pct is good?..and what support supps i need etc..
still learning here thanks.
in mid 20's been training hard 6yrs

It'll be better to start your own post on this -- you'll get more advice. But in any case...

Yeah for a first cycle it's a little complicated. A kickstart oral like Anavar is nice but optional, and make sure your source is solid else it's probably dbol or just bunk since real anavar is uncommon. The test dose is low and short. I'd do 12 wks at 500+ mg/wk. The proviron could wait for another cycle so you get a sense of test alone. You have no AI on cycle... you need that to control E2, and you need labs to see where your E2 is. Liv52 will help a little with an oral but with real anavar it's optional.

HCG during PCT will only interfere with recovery. It has a place in some severe shutdown situations where recovery isn't waking up the testes but that's unusual. You use HCG during cycle to keep the testes functional, avoiding a deformed appearance, and making PCT much smoother.

Here's the first cycle sticky: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

Thank you everyone for insight and advice..just wanna bring best body to table come August for these few shoots..i already bought the proviron and anavar the but perhaps i can save that for down the road.
so the correct layout should look like this.
sustanon250 1-12weeks 500mg a week two pins tuesday-friday.
hcg1-12weeks 1000 iu a week mon-thur.
arimadex 1-12weeks .5-1mg a day
(Optional) tbol to jump start cycle For first 4weeks.
liv52 x3 throughout cycle and pct.
PCT
start 10days after last pin
nolva 1-4 40mg a day.
clomid week 1, 100mg a day then 60mg finish it off.

Thank you everyone for insight and advice..just wanna bring best body to table come August for these few shoots..i already bought the proviron and anavar the but perhaps i can save that for down the road.
so the correct layout should look like this.
sustanon250 1-12weeks 500mg a week two pins tuesday-friday.
hcg1-12weeks 1000 iu a week mon-thur.
arimadex 1-12weeks .5-1mg a day
(Optional) tbol to jump start cycle For first 4weeks.
liv52 x3 throughout cycle and pct.
PCT
start 10days after last pin
nolva 1-4 40mg a day.
clomid week 1, 100mg a day then 60mg finish it off.

You could optionally bump the test dose to 750mg/wk at week #7 if you feel gains are stalling.

Be prepared to drop that clomid dose to 50 or even 25mg/day if sides like depression and lethargy become unendurable. Some guys have no issues, but others...

Bloodwork is mandatory (IMO). Ideally, get a panel before starting so you have a normal baseline, then again 3-4 wks in so you can see where your E2, lipids, and liver markers are.

Thanks chocolatemalt..think i'll probably leave jumpstart tbol out of cycle. And the 750 at week 7 ill see what body is feeling etc thanks for all the help..
im glad u brought up blood work as that is currently what im trying to figure out..i have awsome health insurance tri-care premium..just not sure exactly how to go about obtaining blood tests before,during,and after cycle..how would i do it through tricare? Or would i have go to an independent sorta thing or w.e because i definitely want to know how body is reacting etc

Hi everyone! I'm new on this great forum. I'm 18 years old, ben lifting seriously for 7 months. I'm 1.88 89-90kg with 10-11%bf, when I started lifting seriously I was 71-72kg with i think 9-10% bf and i think this is pretty impressive, let me know what you think.
I'm really serious in bodybuilding since September (7 months ago) and in nutrition, training and everything; I want to study nutrition at university.
I train 5 days a week with a 3 days split that I repeat (this is great, when I started to do higher frequency mi strength went up a lot and also my mass).
I spend at least 1 hour a day reading everything I can about BB world, gear usage included.
I absolutely don't want to use gear now, but in the future I think I will.
I thought about starting at 19 years and a half, which I know is really early.
I thought about starting at such young age since I think (looking at my transformation) I have a great genetic and want to get serious about this sport.
The question is: is starting early with a good genetic really good because I will make awesome gains or really bad since I will "waste" my potential?
I'm also really concerned about my health (does this mean something in English? I'm from Italy) and I know the risks of taking AAS, for this reason I will do it only if it's really useful.
Another question: what can be a good cycle for my age? Maybe a short cycle not to mess up my natural test. Is doing a short cycle of something enough powerful to make really good gains, (although the cycle is short) and include HCG and PCT a good idea to not mess up my HPTA?
All opinions are accepted, since I'm not sure I will do it.

Hi everyone! I'm new on this great forum. I'm 18 years old, ben lifting seriously for 7 months. I'm 1.88 89-90kg with 10-11%bf, when I started lifting seriously I was 71-72kg with i think 9-10% bf and i think this is pretty impressive, let me know what you think.
I'm really serious in bodybuilding since September (7 months ago) and in nutrition, training and everything; I want to study nutrition at university.
I train 5 days a week with a 3 days split that I repeat (this is great, when I started to do higher frequency mi strength went up a lot and also my mass).
I spend at least 1 hour a day reading everything I can about BB world, gear usage included.
I absolutely don't want to use gear now, but in the future I think I will.
I thought about starting at 19 years and a half, which I know is really early.
I thought about starting at such young age since I think (looking at my transformation) I have a great genetic and want to get serious about this sport.
The question is: is starting early with a good genetic really good because I will make awesome gains or really bad since I will "waste" my potential?
I'm also really concerned about my health (does this mean something in English? I'm from Italy) and I know the risks of taking AAS, for this reason I will do it only if it's really useful.
Another question: what can be a good cycle for my age? Maybe a short cycle not to mess up my natural test. Is doing a short cycle of something enough powerful to make really good gains, (although the cycle is short) and include HCG and PCT a good idea to not mess up my HPTA?
All opinions are accepted, since I'm not sure I will do it.

Yep, your English is fine. Being concerned about your health is a good thing especially at your age. It sounds like you've done your research and that's great.

If you're serious about getting into the pro side of the sport you might want to look at getting a real coach rather than doing it yourself through the forums. It'll cost money of course, but they should be able to give you the straight dope. 98% of the guys here will say you're too young to start, no matter what, but we also have a few vets here that started as early as 20 and don't seem to be regretting the choice. Also, look at what some pros like Arnold did -- I believe he got started quite young too and would've needed to in order to compete against all the other guys on gear, no matter their age.

Get Shredded!
I can't get that serious yet. I simply don't have enough money, plus Italy is probably the worst country of Europe to get started in BB. (Gym prices are incredibly high, AAS are expensive and it's hard to find a reliable source, the people doesn't understand this lifestyle at all, and here coaches doesn't even exist probably.)
For now I would simply like to know if doing a cycle is a good idea to be (or the first step to become) like a pro for what concern simply the physique.
After that I will do all I can to become a pro or get noticed.

It's important to be aware of the risks of being under 25 and cycling. I'm glad to see this kind of information released.

Hi everybody!

My name is Alex, 35 years old guy living in Montreal.
After 10 years of lifting, I decided to take steroids this summer.
However the bullshit is that I don't know where to find them here in Montreal -_-..... So maybe you guyz could help me?
Thanks!

Hi everybody!

My name is Alex, 35 years old guy living in Montreal.
After 10 years of lifting, I decided to take steroids this summer.
However the bullshit is that I don't know where to find them here in Montreal -_-..... So maybe you guyz could help me?
Thanks!
Check the list of sources on this board.

Shipping to Canada is generally difficult because of Canadian customs, but many will do it.

Or send a private message to a member you trust who can recommend a source.

Thank you! How can I "write a new thread though"..... I have been searching for hours and can't find how!

age 21 body fat 8%. 5'10" minimul excersise but fit because of active job

Looking to start a tbol cycle at the gym, i need really a full guide on what to do, as in how many weeks on and off, and do i take anything to protect my liver? or anything during the off times? i have a normal diet but will be changing to more suppliments and whey shakes.

As you can tell im a novice at this, any info would be a great help, reply or pm me please

Kind regards

age 21 body fat 8%. 5'10" minimul excersise but fit because of active job

Looking to start a tbol cycle at the gym, i need really a full guide on what to do, as in how many weeks on and off, and do i take anything to protect my liver? or anything during the off times? i have a normal diet but will be changing to more suppliments and whey shakes.

As you can tell im a novice at this, any info would be a great help, reply or pm me please

Kind regards
How long have you been lifting weights for 4-6x a week?

What are your stats for bench/squat/deadlift? What's your weight?

There's no point in running a tbol-only cycle, especially if you do "minimal exercise"

Look up a plan like ice cream fitness or stronglifts, or PHAT, and do that for an entire year. Then start thinking about steroids. Because right now you're still full of natural potential, and using gear would be a mistake.

21 y/o. trained on and off for 4 years but slacked pretty hard for the latter 2 years (barely lifted, maybe like once a month cause of uni. getting back into it)

just wondering if clen is better than amphetamines (dexedrine) for cutting?? I can maintain 8% with amphetamines only (which are getting extremely f'ing expensive, i think I spent 3 grand on amphetamines alone the past year). EC stack doesn't do shit for me, ephedrine at high doses (132mg+) just gives me high blood pressure and insomina + sweats

never ran a cycle and don't plan to for a long ass time, just looking for input if clenbuterol > amphetamiens for staying <7% bf

Last edited:
1) I'm 24
2) 6 ft 195 lbs around 10% body fat
3) serious training 4 years/ non serious 6 years
4) strength training and cardio.
5) cook chicken and rice in bulk. Eat 8oz of chicken with a cup of cooked rice 5 times a day. 6 whole eggs for breakfast. Two scoops whey after workout. Add some avocado or hummus in for snacks. Still eat some junk food on occasion.
7) Like to golf and play basketball.

I am really interested in running a cycle. I have done some research and plan on running test only for my first. Seems to be the general consensus that test only is best. I'm going to wait awhile and hopefully make some friends on here who I can discuss things with.

But for now I would really like to know what are a few things you really wish you would have known before your first cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) I'm 24
2) 6 ft 195 lbs around 10% body fat
3) serious training 4 years/ non serious 6 years
4) strength training and cardio.
5) cook chicken and rice in bulk. Eat 8oz of chicken with a cup of cooked rice 5 times a day. 6 whole eggs for breakfast. Two scoops whey after workout. Add some avocado or hummus in for snacks. Still eat some junk food on occasion.
7) Like to golf and play basketball.

I am really interested in running a cycle. I have done some research and plan on running test only for my first. Seems to be the general consensus that test only is best. I'm going to wait awhile and hopefully make some friends on here who I can discuss things with.

But for now I would really like to know what are a few things you really wish you would have known before your first cycle?

Have your PCT on hand before you start your cycle. If you work a nice job, make sure you have dress shirts for when you grow and can't fit the old ones anymore. Keep diet tight and increase calories as the cycle continues. Keep a lid on your attitude - if you're a naturally confident or cocky person, juice will amplify that, and you might end up alienating your friends and family if you don't watch your attitude.

I applaud you for putting the time and research into this.

Also, this might be the first time I've ever told someone they eat too much chicken and rice... Diversify your diet a little bit, throw some more vegetables in there.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks definitely wouldn't have thought about the shirts. And I have no problem diversifying. I've been doing it so long I need a change. I gave up on taste and just eat for the calories.

Should I switch out chicken for some salmon or lean beef every now and then or would that not really matter?

Chicken was the cheapest and least time consuming. Two things that are important to me.

Thanks definitely wouldn't have thought about the shirts. And I have no problem diversifying. I've been doing it so long I need a change. I gave up on taste and just eat for the calories.

Should I switch out chicken for some salmon or lean beef every now and then or would that not really matter?

Chicken was the cheapest and least time consuming. Two things that are important to me.

Salmon is a fantastic choice. Lamb is a little better than beef because of the fat composition. If you choose beef, go for a lean cut.

A nice mix of veggies would be good too.

Hey, guys. So it looks like it's been a minute since any new replies have been posted, but here goes nothing.
I'm 23 (will be 24 this coming summer), been training 2 years not so serious and 4 years seriously.
I'm 6'1", 220 lbs, bf 18%
My rep weights: Bench: 315lbs, Deadlift: 405lbs, Squat: 315lbs
I pretty much never do 1RM, so I'm not sure what those look like. I've only ever PR'd on dead at 495lbs. It was totally by accident, because I picked it up with the intention of repping it out a couple times, but it just wasn't going to happen.
I train first and foremost for strength and endurance, my routines being a hybridized CNS conditioning/Overload 5-6 days per week. For any given movement, I put up several warm up sets followed by one overload set to failure, and finally a strip set to failure. As an example, my bench routine looks like this: Barx10, 135x10, 135x6, 185x10, 185x6, 225x10, 225x6, 275xMax (6-8, usually) OR 315xMAX (typically 3-4) depending on how I feel and how sore I am from other workouts, and finally 185xMax (20+) And that would be my second movement of my workout, usually preceded by incline with either barbell or dumbbells.
I focus primarily on reps performed with my working weight, and I increment my working weights by 40-50lbs (I use only 25's and 45's on the bar) as I work up my rep schemes to 10+ reps with a previously overload weight before increasing weight.
I crunched the numbers on my most recent week of routines, and my total volume was ~236k lbs.
My diet is pretty standard. I track calories out by monitoring HR throughout the day, calories in with a food log. On a day when I train and work at my job or spend a lot of time walking around on campus (I'm a full time student), my output will be about 4,000 calories. My diet is fairly standard, a lot of boneless/skinless chicken thighs, whole eggs, egg whites, yams, brown rice, cottage cheese, yogurt, red meat once or twice a week. I load my dairy based sources of protein with mixed berries and oats or flax. One of my nastiest habits, though, is digging myself out of a bad deficit (I'm talking as much as 1,500 calories every now and again, once ever couple of weeks maybe) with something ridiculous like a pizza. BUT A typical day looks like this:
Breakfast:
Smoothie 10 oz pasteurized egg whites, 3 cups mixed greens (kale, spinach, chard), 2 bananas, 2 apples, 2 tbsp each psyllium and chia seed (for fiber)
Morning snack:
1 cup oatmeal with a scoop of whey powder and mixed berries
Lunch:
5 oz chicken with 1 cup rice
Afternoon Snack
1 cup cottage cheese (or Greek yogurt) w/ mixed berries and flax
Dinner:
Same as lunch
Evening snack:
Same as afternoon, or a weight gain shake, I'm not picky about brands.

My water intake is usually at least one gallon, and I munch on baked yams throughout the day to ensure adequate caloric/carb intake. My supplement regimen is built around whey and/or a gainer, BCAA's, multivitamin, fish oil, CLA, D3, Iron (I'm prone to mild anemia), and several herbs that I use for mental acuity and general wellness: Licorice and cordyalis as natural MAOI's, Cordyceps, Ginko, and ashwaganda.
My two biggest struggles are 1) Pressing strength. I have long arms and long legs, so squat and bench have been a struggle since the start - 32" inseam and 37.5" arms - every rep is a journey. Granted, I'm sure lankier guys have achieved some really great lifts. 2) I've always been on the fatter side of fit. Every time I cut, I lose too damn much. My strength goes out the window, I feel like crap. I've seen 10% bf once, and I felt terrible. It seems like I can't find the magic deficit to cut at a reasonable rate without losing my hard earned gains. The long and short is this: I am strongly considering my first cycle and seeking out all of the help/info I can get. My plan is to get my diet really dialed in beforehand, and work my way back into my very best lifts and to get those consistently. As a full time student, my studies and training have conflicted at times, and obviously, school won out. As a result, my strength has fluctuated a bit. From there, I would work through any and all plateaus and see my hard work go farther than it ever had before. But first, I want the guys who really know a thing or two to give me their two cents. Also, I won't lie about this: I know a lot of guys running gear that work nowhere near as hard as I do, and it's gotten really irritating to see them blow up and full on pass me up in size and strength with just some gear and a little more work than they normally put in while eating like slobs. Granted, I know that's a poorer incentive than everything else, but it raises a curiosity as to how far they'd take me. I really need some well thought out opinions on this. Thanks,
Cuddles. (Not a real captain)

Hey guys I am new to this forum. I'm glad to see that there are many knowledgeable people on here, and I've enjoyed reading a few threads so far.

I came on here today to ask if steroid use under the age of 25 is safe? There are many articles on the web discussing how our hormone levels are not fully balanced/developed until the age of 25... I am 22.
I'm not trying to act stupid or seem ignorant,i'm just seeking for some genuine advice from your experiences.

Some say all you need is proper nutrition, training, and PCT and you will be fine. Is this true for an individual under 25? I got the nutrition and training down.

Thank you guys for your time.

Hey guys so I just came here to seek some advice and thoughts in regard to what I'd like to do. So basically I want to run a 6 week oral DMZ cycle, a product called Demonize DMZ I believe. I'm 18 and have been training serious for around close to two years now,

Stats are as Follows

5'11
175 (started at 122) lbs
Bodyfat....honestly not sure maybe 10%?
Calories I'd say are close to 3100 a day give or take.

My questions are as follows.

I plan on taking a PCT and liver support as well as potentially cycle support.

I've heard that it's very doable to gain 10-20 lbs of dry muscle within the 6 weeks.

Would I lose the majority of what was gained after the cycle even on PCT? I would even be okay to up the calories to ensure that the majority stayed.

If I would lose even 70% of the gains I would probably not consider taking it simply because I think it would be more psychologically damaging to gain such muscle so fast and then to lose it, plus you would have others know for sure that you're on gear (if its considered gear since its technically still legal) when you gained so fast and then lost it all so fast.

I don't want to jump on gear for life I just want to consider doing one cycle and then hoping to maximize on keeping what I gained.

Any thoughts and suggestions or experience is welcome, thanks so much!

Hey guys I am new to this forum. I'm glad to see that there are many knowledgeable people on here, and I've enjoyed reading a few threads so far.

I came on here today to ask if steroid use under the age of 25 is safe? There are many articles on the web discussing how our hormone levels are not fully balanced/developed until the age of 25... I am 22.
I'm not trying to act stupid or seem ignorant,i'm just seeking for some genuine advice from your experiences.

Some say all you need is proper nutrition, training, and PCT and you will be fine. Is this true for an individual under 25? I got the nutrition and training down.

Thank you guys for your time.

Hello man, I'm newbie in this forum too :) I started to use steroids in 23 age, and this question also important to me. Many articles said that it is not right to use steroids before 25. And I think it's true.
From my point of view, I have no "big" changes in a blood analysis for hormones (and other markers) between "before first use" and for today, also I do a monitoring of my heart work and I see no "bad results". May be because I did regular research of my health
But all of this is a "верхушка айсберга" or in English "the tip of the iceberg" may be something was changed on molecular level.

However it is a big risk to use steroids in any age and only you can take decision and take full responsibility for your health. I did my choice, what will happen - time will tell

It's is not a answer for you, but it's my veiw

Under Construction

This guide currently has two co-authors. Text written by Rainier looks like this (Garamond font).
Text written by Slyonepunch looks like this (Arial Font)

(c) 2013 Rainier and Slyonepunch

Introduction and Philosophy
We're not your parents or that guy at the gym spouting broscience - we're people with both scientific and practical knowledge, backed with years of experience. We want to have an an ambiance where no one will be judged or bashed, and we can speak on the same level and provide advice/guidance about all bodybuilding-related topics (Nutrition, training, steroids, side effects, PCT, the "lifestyle", etc.) Enjoy the page and Sly's introduction below!
-Rainier

First of all, many thanks’ to RAINier for making this project a reality. I’ve asked him how we can help all the new kids in town and he just created this page for you, so WELCOME TO YOUR PAGE!

First things first, I know why you’re here; the name of the board is Anabolic Steroids Forum! You probably did’t end up here looking for a place to learn how to build a doghouse for your new puppy... I understand your interest for AAS (I run gear myself)!

Who am I? My name is Sly and I’m a French Canadian from Montreal. (Sometime my English isn’t where it should, so be kind!!!). I’m 40 and can be old enough to be your daddy cool!
I use to be an MMA fighter; I’m now working as a nutritionist and a personal trainer for both MMA and Bodybuilding. (Fitness, figure and average Joe and Jane included)
My main goal is to give you a page were you can ask questions, share your thoughts and expect to be treated with respect in a non-judging environment.
I want you to be honest and polite. If you want to remain anonymous it’s totally fine with me. Your privacy will be respected at all time and if you want to go more personal, you can PM me and I’ll get back to you shortly. I might put your question and my answer on this page for the benefit of other but, I’ll be hiding your identity at all time.

I want to help you to start the right way in the wonderful world of bodybuilding. There is on this board a lot of really knowledgeable members who can help with every aspect of this game. Be sure of one thing; if I’m not comfortable with some of your question, I’ll never fill you with bs, as I told you, there are lots of smart peoples on this board and I’ll ask them for help if needed. Just take time to read and educate yourself. I feel like collectively we know a lot. I’ll be sharing with you some personal experience and solid science backed facts.

Bodybuilding is not a sprint, it’s a journey and you must accept the truth. There’s a time and place for everything in life and if you’re too young AAS can be harmful for you. In clear, if you’re new in the world of car driving, I think that you must first learn with a Civic or a Corolla - you’ll kill yourself if you don’t get enough experience before stepping behind a Ferrari’s wheels!
We all know some young stud who wants to get Arnold status for the very next month; it’s just not that way.

You can chew Anadrol like candy and, honestly, you’ll gain 20lbs on a relatively short cycle. The point here is that you’ll hurt yourself (Liver for sure) and the weight will show up in the form of water (soft bloated look) and when you’ll discontinue the use of drol, it will be all gone in no time! You can crash really hard after the use of AAS. The truth is that I can’t watch you 24/7 and you can do whatever you want but, if you’ve been warn first, then it will be up to you.

I can show you picture of me at my natural max and you’d think that I was juicing for years. I was a tested athlete and therefore, I only start running gear at age 39! Btw; I, like lots of endocrinologists, trainers, and even pro bodybuilders, believe that you can’t keep gains from AAS above your natural max when stop running gear. Enjoy your guide!
-Sly

Diet
Nutrition and training are very powerful tools if used wisely. We can help you, but you must give us time to teach you how to become successful. If you want to be part of it, we’ll be proud to assist you. I get a really decent living out of my profession and I can give time for free to help you guys because you’re the future of bodybuilding, just take time to do the things right!
Whether teenager or adult, we all want everything fast. Bodybuilding must be treated with more respect.
I can make you a nice program and a diet too and, if you stick to it for, lets say 3 months, you’ll be looking to a better version of yourself in the mirror sooner than you think! (Feel free to post some pictures)
Over time we’ll be talking about:
- Somato type. (ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph)
- How to track your macros.
-What to eat, how to protect your heart, liver, kidney etc.

-Sly

Supplementation
You'll notice that supplementation is a part of the "Diet" section. That's what supplements are, they "supplement" (noun: something added to supply a deficiency) your diet. They have their place in creating a healthier, more productive you.

What you should use

What's useless

-Rainier

Training

How long have you been training? Think about it for a few seconds. Got your number?
Now how long have you been training seriously? No bullshit, real training, with goals in mind, tracking your progress?
If your answer is less than 4 years, you should seriously reconsider gear use. There's starting gear young, and then there's being stupid. If you're at 3 years, you're close. It may seem tempting, but you'll appreciate later that you waited a little bit and pushed out some more natural gains and learned further about yourself as a lifter.

You know those workouts in every issue of Flex or Muscle and Fitness that promise to put 2 inches on your biceps or 40lbs on your bench in less than a month? There's a reason they change every issue. They're bullshit.

Through years of collective experience, we've found the following programs to be best for those under 30 heading into gear for the first time, or currently on gear. You can ask in the respective threads to get the thread experts' response, or post here. They're all solid.
Link to Training Plans:

-When to do cardio, and about different type of training split for beginner, intermediate or advance lifter.
-How much cal you really needs.
-Catabolism and anabolism. (Cortisol and natural released HGH)
-Muscle confusion.
-Static hold training.
-Overload training.
-Powerlifting like training.
-Acid lactic training.
-Bootcamp.
-How to induce hypertrophy.
-Sly

Side Effects

Cycling
By Rainier
Again, make sure you meet all the requirements below before you start cycling:

Suggested first cycle:

PCT
The first day of PCT starts 10 days after your last injection. PCT should consist of both aromasin AND nolvadex run at the same time.
Aromasin
25mg/25mg/12.5mg/12.5mg
(This means: 25mg of aromasin every day for week 1,
25mg of aromasin every day for week 2, 12.5mg of aromasin every day for week 3, 12.5mg of aromasin every day for week 4)

Nolvadex
40mg/20mg/10mg/10mg

Questions?
Go ahead and ask them below. Forum member will chime in with their input. Pay specific attention to the suggestions given by the thread specialists (named below)
The posting requirements for posting below
Please list:
1) Age
2) Height, weight, bodyfat percentage (if known accurately. You can also check to view a visual guide and provide an estimate)
3) Years training (non-seriously and seriously)
4) Training program (or what you do)
5) Diet (what you normally eat)
6) Optional Calorie counts, sports you do, picture, anything that may be helpful.

Specialists

Rainier (forum moderator)
Slyonepunch (nutritionist, MMA fighter and trainer)

(if you would like to be added as a thread specialist, send a PM to Rainier)
Brilliant

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Glad ur reading it bisi

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I am I'm here to evolve, so gotta start in the proper direction thank you Mish, see the gear I gotten were from dudes I have met in the gym with no one to ask I was ignorant ly doing the wrong way listing to bad info

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back