• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom Labs athletes team and our wear

Guys i have something to show you... got first samples of our clothes. Not all of course, there will be t-shirts and more. we are also thinking abount producing lifting belts or wrest lifting strips, some gym accessories.
So, here is first samples for our team of athletes. These clothes will be also available for some of our customers. Of course back picture will be changed for international versions of this outfit.

Get Shredded!
Guys, it might be interesting for you. Last weekend we - Pharmacom Labs - had a memorable event. Not all unfortunately, but the biggest part of athletes from our team managed to gather from different cities in Saint-Petersburg, not without our help of course
clear.png
The first day was devoted to the communication with our fans, guys who like bodybuilding. We had a seminar with lot of people participating. Of course with the practical workout part.
Many athletes had our new clothing as you can see on the photos below.
This was our first experience, we managed to gather dozens of people at one place for a couple of days. This never happened before. Never in history so many athletes, pros and winners from our team gathered in one place and shared their experience with other visitors. The entrance was absolutely free for all who wished. The press was also invited, so it was a really big event of this art. There were some minor issues, but for the first time it was ok. It is a pity not all athletes were able to come. Hopefully we will be able to arrange similar meets at least 1-2 times a year.
So, here is the common photo of the biggest part of our team, you have never seen all of them together in one photo.

And some other photos

Clothes are available now, i will arrange some contest for sure, need to think about it. Also we will put clothing into some bigger orders upon request, i will think about it. I have currently at least 50 suits and 50 tshirts to be given away. Minimum size is american L.

Back