• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck me I'm STERILE

IML Gear Cream!
No pinning.... No AAS on board, just the clomid.
Also, he want the test in 4 months, I could just go back to m/w/f two weeks before the tests

Any other brilliant minds care to weight in? Looking for as much input as possible

Also, he want the test in 4 months, I could just go back to m/w/f two weeks before the tests
Ha, ha! Four months? Your wife will be pregnant by then. I would do the clomid daily at a lower dose, but you probably cannot cut it in half, so just do what he tells you.

Anyone here get pregnant while on AAS cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With a 5+ day half life, your doctors dose will be fine.

Clomid has a long half life, which is why he has you on M/W/F. I'd just do what he says. If more was better, he would have you on more.

After hearing all this I'm scared to death . Man I wish u the best of luck I think I'm finish this year out and stop to I have kids and go get tested that's for dame shure keep us updated.

Get Shredded!
Just wanted to add that I had the same exact issue with my little swimmers Doc told me no way to ever get a girl Prego when i got out of the Military in 2008. Long story short started Blast and cruise 2 years ago and I just had my first child a healthy baby boy 4 months ago so im telling you that it can happen. BTW I was on my blast when wife got prego taking no AI's at all dont have issues with estro or prolac. Docs are not always right THERE IS HOPE good luck to you

BTW: I did get a DNA test to make sure he is mine to take any lingering thoughts out of my mind and yes he is lol

Found out I wasnt sterile 7 months ago. Guess thats what I get for not pulling out lol. Wife is due in two months with a girl, im excited but also scared shitless. Bloody vag mess doesnt settle well with me.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with being scared i was scared shitless but got over it and the whole labor thing is really not that bad just a little blood lol. When she is born all that goes away and you will be a happy dad and congrats man

Back