• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sick of this obamacare bs

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been thinking a lot lately and it's ridiculous. We are forced to pay for insurance or be penalized?

My wife will pay 160$ per month for Obama care, which get 3 Dr visits a year, that's it. Full price for prescriptions.

Luckily we got both kids on medical which is only like 13$ a month for full coverage for them. But for my wife that's crazy.

There's Dr's here who will see you for 100$ cash. That'd be cheaper than paying 160 every month to Obama care and only getting 3 visits per year.

It blows my mind they can require this or you get fined. It should be each persons choice wether or not they want insurance.
Does anyone agree with this? Making it illegal to not have health insurance???

Fuck! End of rant

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron50 for 50% off

Holy fuck. How much is the fine?

The fine is based on how much money you make if im correct. It was gonna be $300 for me out of my taxes if I didn't have it.

Wait.. So $160/month or $300/year?

I will take door #2

Your right it's fucked up..Thank Obama is all I can say..The ones that voted him in,I hope there happy:)lol I'm not...

I will take door #2
Hahaha that's about right,,cheaper to take the bs fine..Nust more money the working man had to pay..Hell don't work and you can get free medical and food..

Hey I love it! Last year I paid 100 bucks a month and got way more then 3 visits! Med are cheap and best of yet got 600 back in my taxes from it!! You do understand you get to choose a plan thru Obama care right? Why choose a plan where you only get 3 visits! Do more research next year before you just sign up...

Shit bro, march I paid off my deductible of $300 and on 4/1 I went into the ER for an emergency gallbladder surgery and was suppose to have my legs done on 4/3 well the surgeons office called and told me that Obamacare changed my plan as the first of the month. 300-1700 80% Coverage to 70% and premium doubled....

Fuck em

Hey I love it! Last year I paid 100 bucks a month and got way more then 3 visits! Med are cheap and best of yet got 600 back in my taxes from it!! You do understand you get to choose a plan thru Obama care right? Why choose a plan where you only get 3 visits! Do more research next year before you just sign up...

Ya, we chose the cheapest plan available. She missed the enrollment time for her work so just waiting til that opens up to drop this obama bullshit.

IML Gear Cream!

I will take door #2
Ya the fine is based on your income and 2016 the fine will double as well. This year we probably should have just chose the fine.

I just don't get how they can do this. Make it illegal to not have health insurance. It's crazy to me.

Ya the fine is based on your income and 2016 the fine will double as well. This year we probably should have just chose the fine.

I just don't get how they can do this. Make it illegal to not have health insurance. It's crazy to me.

It is totally insane. We already had a plan to cover ppl with no income - medicaid. Why the hell did we need this nonsense?

It blows my mind they can require this or you get fined. It should be each persons choice wether or not they want insurance.
Does anyone agree with this?

Another way to look at it.

The problem is someone walks into the ER with a major problem and doesnt have insurance they cant be denied care legally so they get treated, rack up a $50,000 dollar bill they cant pay or wont pay and walk out, no skin off their back. The health care provider however isnt about to lose money so they raise the rates based on estimated losses from lack of payment and in turn the rest of us pay for it.

Now, I am all for people choosing not to buy insurance but if they dont then I think they should also be required to pay for medical bills at the time of service and if they cant they they are simply denied care. Ive got enough of my own damn bills, tired of paying for everyone elses.

All of that aside making it illegal for insurance providefs to refuse claims based on preexisting conditions helps everyone and as a parent I also like the ability to now be able to insure my kids until they are 26.

I love Obama care it really helped me. I was paying BCBS in the 650 range monthly( I am self employed ). Obama care helped relieve me of an additional 250.00. It's awesome 250 less dollars I sweated to earn. What a legacy to be proud of.

I love Obama care it really helped me. I was paying BCBS in the 650 range monthly( I am self employed ). Obama care helped relieve me of an additional 250.00. It's awesome 250 less dollars I sweated to earn. What a legacy to be proud of.
In your situation that's amazing and of course beneficial, he'll I'd love to save 250$ a month. But to be forced to have to have health insurance is outrageous, what's next, force vision, dental, 401k, retirement savings???

In your situation that's amazing and of course beneficial, he'll I'd love to save 250$ a month. But to be forced to have to have health insurance is outrageous, what's next, force vision, dental, 401k, retirement savings???

You missed my sarcasm. It is ridiculous I agree. My insurance is now close to 900.00 nine hundred per month. I meant he relieved me of an additional 250.00 . I thought it was going to lower rates he ran on that lie.

Been thinking a lot lately and it's ridiculous. We are forced to pay for insurance or be penalized?

My wife will pay 160$ per month for Obama care, which get 3 Dr visits a year, that's it. Full price for prescriptions.

Luckily we got both kids on medical which is only like 13$ a month for full coverage for them. But for my wife that's crazy.

There's Dr's here who will see you for 100$ cash. That'd be cheaper than paying 160 every month to Obama care and only getting 3 visits per year.

Does anyone agree with this? Making it illegal to not have health insurance???

Fuck! End of rant

Consider yourself lucky. You must be young? I can't remember paying less than $800 a month obamacare or pre obamacare. Where is everyone getting all this cheap insurance?

I have a family of 6, including my wife and I, and pay over $15,000 a year.

What insurance companies do you all use? What I would do to pay $200 for insurance. That's a freakin deal in my world, all politics a side.

LowT

But to be forced to have to have health insurance is outrageous, what's next, force vision, dental, 401k, retirement savings???

I agree with you my brother, but think of it this way, state law dictates that drivers carry auto insurance. If we get pulled over and don't have proof of insurance we get fined as well…

I believe all insurance is a fucking rip off, some more so than others.

You missed my sarcasm. It is ridiculous I agree. My insurance is now close to 900.00 nine hundred per month. I meant he relieved me of an additional 250.00 . I thought it was going to lower rates he ran on that lie.

Lolol totally missed your sarcasm. even worse you got even more fucked.

I agree with you my brother, but think of it this way, state law dictates that drivers carry auto insurance. If we get pulled over and don't have proof of insurance we get fined as well…

I never even thought to compare it to auto insurance. That's been a normal for years. Your actually right but it just bothers me we are forced to do it or get fined. I thought obamacare was going to help people get low cost insurance. My wife got low cost insurance which doesn't cover shit. That's what is a joke to me.

Get Shredded!

The only glitch to the car insurance argument is you're not required to have a car. The plans were a lie and 1 out of 10000 benefits. Seriously how many of the "newly insured "that this "helped" pays a fucking dime. we are still at square 1 well square -1

The only glitch to the car insurance argument is you're not required to have a car.

Thats a good point, not everyone has a car and therefor no auto insurance. The difference however is that people without health insurance still expect to be helped when the need arises regardless of whether or not they have insurance.

Ive personally have always payed for insurance through my employer, currently about $700 a month which I would add was not affected one way or the other by obamacare. Its a necessary evil, part of being a responsible adult and looking out for my family.

Another way to look at it.

The problem is someone walks into the ER with a major problem and doesnt have insurance they cant be denied care legally so they get treated, rack up a $50,000 dollar bill they cant pay or wont pay and walk out, no skin off their back. The health care provider however isnt about to lose money so they raise the rates based on estimated losses from lack of payment and in turn the rest of us pay for it.

Now, I am all for people choosing not to buy insurance but if they dont then I think they should also be required to pay for medical bills at the time of service and if they cant they they are simply denied care. Ive got enough of my own damn bills, tired of paying for everyone elses.

All of that aside making it illegal for insurance providefs to refuse claims based on preexisting conditions helps everyone and as a parent I also like the ability to now be able to insure my kids until they are 26.

I agree with some of what you are saying . But- paying for kids until they are 26 ? Talk about " failure to launch " - I had already been overseas( not a vacay ) -married-employed and part of my education finished. I paid my own insuranse -OD

I just hope that everyone that voted Obamas ass In has to pay that fine.hahaha

Forced retirement savings is already in place to a minimal degree. It's called Social Security and Medicare.

Denying people medical care? Are you retarded... Have you no sense of humanity.

Must be being Australian and caring about my fellow Australians.. But that is one callus, self righteous, self serving fucking attitude zyglamail.

Last edited:

Must be being Australian and caring about my fellow Australians.. But that is one callus, self righteous, self serving fucking attitude zyglamail.

I will take this one.

i would much rather have people have the option to buy healthcare than make it a requirement that we all must have it. I have gone years without insurance and hen I needed to see a dr I paid out of pocket. Was waaaay cheaper. Hell, if my current employer stopped insurance coverage, I'd go back to that no insurance pay as I go plan.

i would rather have people dying in the streets than be forced to have to buy healthcare. This isn't even about subsidizing healthcare for others (which I also oppose). This is simply I would rather have the choice yo not have coverage and tun the risk of dying in the street than have the government force me to buy coverage.

You are literally standing on principle alone with people's lives. Do you not realize how wrong that is?

This is simple. Everyone should have the basic innate right to be treated if injured or sick. We have a system of Medicare in Australia that doesn't let you die of cancer without helping you along.

Nor does it allow you to go bankrupt in an effort to keep a family member alive who has cancer.

This is the exact reason that people arent denied medical care even if they can afford afford it, its inhumane. At the same time however we have people running around whining because they are being forced to pay for health care. They seem to have a double standard where they dont want to pay for it but expect to have it when needed.

Its like roads, schools, police, fire department etc. Everyone pays for those things one way or another and in countries where there is universal health care its taken on just like any other societal necessity previously mentioned. Thats not the case in the US, those that have it walk in get treatment and walk out leaving everyone else to foot the bill if they cant or dont want to pay. Universal health care is what obama originally want to pass and it got shot down so we got this half baked system instead.

Here is the crux of the problem. People without insurance generally dont see a doc regularly and keep on top of medical problems and thus problems exacerbate until they become an emergency and emergency care is rendered. With no insurance they cant see a reg doc or wont pay out of pocket BUT they can goto the ER. So this results in people with early stage problems waiting until they become major to get treated which costs significantly more. If they cant pay for basic health checkups they cant pay for major issues so the cost is passed on to other customers which in most cases is the insurance companies who in turn pass the cost on to us. This practice has caused health care costs to skyrocket which in turn also affects government programs like medicare and medicaid.

So now what we have a half baked system where everyone is required to have insurance. Some of it is subsidized based on income and purchased through private insurance companies. Depending on what group of folks you listen to at any given time many people have actually gotten insurance cheaper but many also pay more.

There is no one size fits all solution to this problem. One extreme would be universal healthcare where the government would dip into everyones pocket to pay for it, which in truth isnt really any different than them forcing you to get insurance. The other alternative to control costs would be to give people only the health care they can afford. We tried the in between road as mentioned above and its bankrupting the country.

You are literally standing on principle alone with people's lives. Do you not realize how wrong that is?

This is simple. Everyone should have the basic innate right to be treated if injured or sick. We have a system of Medicare in Australia that doesn't let you die of cancer without helping you along.

Nor does it allow you to go bankrupt in an effort to keep a family member alive who has cancer.
There is no 'innate right' to medical care. It is a luxury, not a necessity.

Back