• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

THROWin-bombs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello this is going to be my first cycle of gear. I am totally new to all this I was just trying to get some opinions on where to start. I am looking mainly for strength and size gains but I don't need anything that will stay in my system for 3 months or over due to athletics. I've been training for 6 years natural and I need an extra boost. Thanks A lot!

My stats:

Chest 52 in
Arms: 18in
calves: 18.5 in
Thighs: 32 in
Waist: 35 in
Weight 245-250
not really sure about body fat but my diet is adequate
21 years old

Someone else got on here looking for similar advice. The consensus was don't risk it if you depend on your athletics, but if want to take the risk, look into short estered compounds. The majority of people on here don't have to hide it from testing, so you will really have to scrutinize replies and get extremely familiar with what you are interested in doing if you find some possibilities of what you want to take. You will not have this figured out in a week. This is going to take some time to figure out.

From what you describe it will be a huge risk to the athletic part as well as a risk of damaging your natural test production at a young age . The general consensus is no earlier than 25yrs. If you are into some type of athletics at 21 that may require testing , I will assume college and you are good . Is it worth the risk . If you just do a first timers typical test cycle it is not uncommon to put on 15-20 lbs. That will be noticed. All that being said you need a lot of research . Don't listen to some bro you know he will probably just F you up. Like weizen said don't pull the trigger to quick you will be surprised how much more you know about proper cycling in a few weeks by reading here. A good starting point is first cycle and pct 2012. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012
another good one http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...and-Come-Here-for-Advice-(Under-Construction) .

Last edited:
Too young. Wait 3-4 years. No need to delve deeper into it than that.

Hello this is going to be my first cycle of gear. I am totally new to all this I was just trying to get some opinions on where to start. I am looking mainly for strength and size gains but I don't need anything that will stay in my system for 3 months or over due to athletics. I've been training for 6 years natural and I need an extra boost. Thanks A lot!

My stats:

Chest 52 in
Arms: 18in
calves: 18.5 in
Thighs: 32 in
Waist: 35 in
Weight 245-250
not really sure about body fat but my diet is adequate
21 years old

If you search long enough you will find someone that will tell you if you try this and do this you will be fine. The truth is that it sounds like there is too much at risk. People get popped for steroids because they don't know what they are doing and they listen to some guy hiding behind a keyboard. Busted! The real place to start is with research. Research, research, research. If you have to have someone prescribe something for you and you don't know everything about it, then IMO you are lazy. The information is available and easily accessible.
Be smart or damage yourself and your future. Your choice.

Thanks man! That was a great article with very good info. I will just have to do more research and learn more about it.

Back