• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle (thinking about solo)

heavystorm

Cloud
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

First of all, Hello, just registered here, hope you're good with that heh

So back to the business...

Could you help me with an advice? I'm planning my first cycle ever and first of all I thought to do a cycle based on Test-E + Dnbol + Nolvadex as PCT, then decided to start from Solo, less amount, to see how it works.

So a little bit all about myself: 30 yo, height 6'7'' weight is about 250-270lbs, started going to a gym about 12 years ago and all the way was natural. So base is good enough I guess muscles growing fast and stuff, but I'm close to my limits I think.

First cycle.

I read few articles and I have 3 ideas where to start from:

1) Dbol 20-25mg / 6 weeks (do I need Nolvadex here?)
pros: solo, I can see does it work or not
cons: toxic a little bit, life time is small

2) Testosteron E 500 / 12 weeks + Nolvadex as PCT afterwards
pros: solo, I can see does it work or not, injectable, so more safe
cons: longer life time, so if anything is wrong, I gotta spend 2 weeks cleaning up

3) Test-E / 12 weeks + Dnbol / 6 weeks + Nolvadex as PCT (standard scheme)

Would be great to hear your thoughts about it because as I just started that It's hard to understand the logic of how hormones work.
really appreciate

I don't think many people will advocate using nolvadex during cycle. You should probably do some research on AI's. Get that hammered down and then choose the cycle. Most people think that test only for first cycle is the way to go so you know how your body reacts to that compound before adding others.

I don't think many people will advocate using nolvadex during cycle. You should probably do some research on AI's. Get that hammered down and then choose the cycle. Most people think that test only for first cycle is the way to go so you know how your body reacts to that compound before adding others.
Well yeah, I'm not talking about using Nolvadex during a cycle, but after as PCT

Thanks for the advice about test

Welcome aboard!

i applaud you taking the time to read, it is a great sign! I'd suggest you read one more thread - http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

this thread talks about first cycles, why they should be test only (and test should be the basis of every male cycle), what you need as an AI while on, and how to PCT.

Yeah, thanks I'm gonna check it out for sure, actually I'm reading a lot about it, just want to start doing everything right to get a better results. Hmm... Gonna go with test I think. Any advice about analyses probably? Should I check my test before after? What else? A liver condition?

Yeah, thanks I'm gonna check it out for sure, actually I'm reading a lot about it, just want to start doing everything right to get a better results. Hmm... Gonna go with test I think. Any advice about analyses probably? Should I check my test before after? What else? A liver condition?

It's a good idea to get levels checked before starting a cycle for baseline for comparison of normal levels. This way you can verify that you're recovering well after pct. Additional testing during cycle is useful to determine things like appropriate AI dosing and to verify that your gear is good.

Back