Thread: luv handles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

luv handles

What's going on guys,

I'm excited to be back on ASF. It has been awhile. I have been on 10 weeks of 800 test, 300 npp, and 20 dbol. Arms look so so. Lost some fat. But... I get the worst love handles. Its like my lats have feet. Size 14. LOl. Seriously... It sucks tho. I'm about 230 lbs and 6 feet tall. I am not happy with my progress so far. Before this cycle I wasn't working out much and eating like an a-hole. I got married in July and I took way to much time off. Well I'm back at it again and I know I'm not working out like I used too. Maybe 3 times a week at the gym. This week I'm picking it up to 5 days a week. My diet has not been perfect but I do eat fairly well. I've been lifting and cycling for about 8 years now. With time off in between. So I just put an order in of HAMMER SUST 250 and DECA 300. I wanted to grab that insanity but I'm prone to this male pattern baldness. Its right under my chin. It won't grow back. Pisses me off. It seems like the tren does that to me. Ok so I'm going on vacation the very end of May. How can I get rid of these love handles. I've done it before but it's taken a long time. Advise please. Thanks

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

luv handles

How about some HIIT cardio with lowered daily carb intake
    That always melts fat off me

I would never depend on a drug for fatloss .. Keywork depend - they have their place but if training and diet needs to be perfected first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Your absolutely right Walters. Now that I'm not in my 20s anymore it's not as easy as it used to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Diet....Cardio....and Diet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I am 26. 5'8 and if i gain more than 20 to 30lbs of fat i get legit looking tires around my waist. But if i drink 2 gallons of water a day, and i go low carb high protein and fats, i drop pants sizes. I have to get down to 10% body fat to have my fat around my waist gone, it sucks but that is my genetics.

Now my day is in his 60's and he was wicked fat and had them, and he does cardio every morning and now he has no rolls and is at a great weight for his age. It drives me insane, i am 26 and run gear and have the sides, but my dad is extremely lean.