• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Mouth sores from Liquid Clomid

deathdealer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if anyone has ever experienced mouth sores from Liquid Clomid ? It happend to me and had to discontinue it . Just wondering if it happens alot.

Thanks

herpes???

No but when I go down on dirty ladies I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha would only be on inside of mouth , not on outside . And only happen when I was on Clomid . As soon as I stopped I was ok .

Clomid doesn't cause mouth sores so i would question that clomid your using and if it is causing mouth sores think what its doing to your stomach!

Just mix it in some juice or other liquid then it won't give you sores.
I have some liquid Aridex from true peptide and man that stuff must be in pure grain alcohol or something cause it burns like a mofo so i just mix it in juice. The only liquid cems that dont burn for me is IMR chems, man they are smooth.

Last edited:
I got some painful ulcers inside my lip at the time I was using liquid clomid,nolvadex,exemestane and finasteride. I never thought to draw the correlation, but in hind sight it makes sense.

could very well have been whatever solution it was in messing with the ph in your mouth...
canker sores in the mouth can for sure be herpes simplex related..just as an fyi..probably not in this case tho...

I stand corrected...I thought I had seen that they could be herpes simplex related..which isn't anything to stress about anyway...
the majority of the population is infected with that variety..

I've never had a cold sore in my life tho

:coffee:

I tend to think what Sheriv said about the ph level.

IMR clomid and Nolva currently...no herpes, ulcers, cold sores......clomid is a bit chunky/gritty (undisolved I assume) leaves a very bitter taste for hours after taking it... Nolva is perfect though. Both are shaken prior to injestion. At least that's what the test rats tell me

It's an easy misconception. My first one worried me since the girl I was seeing at the time wasn't exactly an angel, so I did my homework. I've heard that near half of New York City residents have the herpes virus, so it's not the end of the world for sure.

Thank you everyone for all the responses , jeep tree know exactly what you mean about that taste !! Horrible and lingers for hours.

You might have contacted herpes at some point in your life and you just got your first symptoms. Don't worry, not the end of the world. Besides a large percentage of the population have it.

Whys everyone so chill about having herpes??? Fuck that shit! Quit sleeping with skanks!!!

IDGAF if 50% of the population has it, because guess what? The other 50% don't!! And I'd like to stay in that category !!

Whys everyone so chill about having herpes??? Fuck that shit! Quit sleeping with skanks!!!

IDGAF if 50% of the population has it, because guess what? The other 50% don't!! And I'd like to stay in that category !!

Not me. I love mine. They're like little pets. My little smeagles. "My preciouses"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, this ^^^

Shit, I forgot. I got herpes zoster a long time ago....nevermind

Back