I am SICK of UGLs and pain, swelling, and redness. Sick of it!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

I am SICK of UGLs and pain, swelling, and redness. Sick of it!

I have not tried every source out there, nor would I want to do so, but I have tried many. Almost ALL of them cause pain, redness, and swelling. In fact, the only two that have not are WP's AP and MLG.

Each of these two sources have their own problems, however. MLG was severely underdosed, like by half, and now MLG is a scammer who ran away with customersí money (and kept fleecing new customers who had not heard about the scam). WP had no pain, but WP has delivery problems right now, and, well, letís be honest, the price is outrageous.

Other than these two sources, I have experienced pain, redness, and swelling with every other source, sometimes to the point of making it difficult to walk, which of course means difficult to workout and eat.

I am walking around even today with a limp, and I HAVE HAD IT.

I will try one more UGL, as I already placed my order with AAP before this issue arose, but if AAP is like the others, I think I am swearing off UGLs for good.

I did ask carefully about PIP with AAP, and, so far, no reports of PIP. In addition, they have a 200 mg/ml option for test which, maybe, is more tolerable (fingers crossed).

Anyway, thanks for listening to me vent, brothers. I am just sick of injecting things into my body that award me with a painfully swollen area. It is disturbing to see the cuts in your quads disappear and watch the quad swell and turn red over a couple of days. It is even more disturbing to hobble around like an old man or to wince in pain when your wife climbs onto you and her leg puts pressure on your quads.

I could describe how the swelling and pain manifests itself in other areas, but I am sure you get the point.

I have had it with UGLs.

*** I purposely did not name any particular sources that caused pain, and I am not going to do so, but for me it is widespread problem. Even sources that do not cause pain on the first order have cause pain on subsequent orders, which means there is a consistency problem.
    Last edited by malfeasance; 04-20-2015 at 05:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You can send your gear to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

your pinning it wrong? or maybe youre allergic to carrier oil? look at the differences between AP and the UGL your using now. AP is a UGL BTW.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I've tried 7 sponsors on this board and only had a reaction once.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

that's funny cause the second vial of AP gear I used was fucking crippling...swelling,redness and pain.I had to throw it. it was test e,the first vial was smooth as silk.the second was pure hell from the first pin

Whistle Tits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Invest in some filters?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Daimonos View Post
    that's funny cause the second vial of AP gear I used was fucking crippling...swelling,redness and pain.I had to throw it. it was test e,the first vial was smooth as silk.the second was pure hell from the first pin

really? were the dates really long between the asia pharm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriv View Post
    really? were the dates really long between the asia pharm?
    nope,same exact batch.every new pin,my body was reacting worse...no fever,but at one point I started to worry,I pinned my right bic with only 0.5 ml and I was crippled,there was swelling and redness,my skin was like fire.after 2 days I was red from half of my bic to the upper half of my forearm,and couldn' t train for a week.
    every kind of movements was killing me.no press or pull movements,no deads or even squats,cause I wasn't able to grab the bar.after a week it was ok at 90%,but after 2 weeks I was still having some kind of pain at the bic insertion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

thats kinda crazy...I've never heard of anyone having a reaction to AP across several boards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriv View Post
    thats kinda crazy...I've never heard of anyone having a reaction to AP across several boards
    LOL I know and that's why I didn't say anything at the time.and it's weird that the first vial of test e,I mean same product,same batch,didn't cause me anything,it was perfect.
    I even put the vial in hot water,blah blah usual things,but nothing,I had to throw it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Procedure could be a little skewed, or sanitation not on point? Most of these sources I've ran into have legit gear, I've only had pip with 1 source, and it was notated before buying it that it had pip which is why I picked it up so cheap. Anyhow, if you ride through it, generally the pip stops effecting you around week 3-5. Or at least for me, unless as noted by someone else; your allergic to the oil. No pain, no gain!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Daimonos View Post
    LOL I know and that's why I didn't say anything at the time.and it's weird that the first vial of test e,I mean same product,same batch,didn't cause me anything,it was perfect.
    I even put the vial in hot water,blah blah usual things,but nothing,I had to throw it
    Like I said, even sources that produced no pain did so on subsequent orders. AP was not one of those for me, but thanks for feeding into my paranoia that no UGL is consistent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Eatsleeprepeat View Post
    Procedure could be a little skewed, or sanitation not on point?
    I am almost paranoid about these things, so I do not think so. Anyway, it is the same procedure and sanitation I used on successful runs with no pain, redness, or swelling. The only difference was the gear.
    Most of these sources I've ran into have legit gear,
    The have all been "legit," in that they contained hormone and were anabolic, even if not always properly dosed.
    I've only had pip with 1 source, and it was notated before buying it that it had pip which is why I picked it up so cheap. Anyhow, if you ride through it, generally the pip stops effecting you around week 3-5. Or at least for me, unless as noted by someone else; your allergic to the oil. No pain, no gain!
    Thanks for this advice, but I have the opposite reaction. In other words, it seems to get worse over time, like it is building up and making me sick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Conceal30 View Post
    or maybe youre allergic to carrier oil?
    Not sure how I would know? In addition, with some sources a subsequent order had a reaction whereas earlier orders did not, with no change in the carrier oil of which I was aware. I have chalked it up to inconsistent BA %, but to be honest I have no clue. That is just a guess.
    look at the differences between AP and the UGL your using now. AP is a UGL BTW.
    I appreciate the input, and I am not claiming AP is not an UGL. I am just relaying my experience with two expensive AP-only cycles. Obviously Daimonos, above, had a different experience. Like SheriV, it's the first such experience I have ever heard of for AP, but I am not going to doubt what he says.

Part of the reason I did not name any labs with negative reactions is because people instantly think you are a competitor out to harm certain sources and call into doubt whatever is posted.

For me, this is widespread, not confined to particular sources.
    Last edited by malfeasance; 04-20-2015 at 07:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Not sure how I would know? In addition, with some sources a subsequent order had a reaction whereas earlier orders did not, with no change in the carrier oil of which I was aware. I have chalked it up to inconsistent BA %, but to be honest I have no clue. That is just a guess.
    I appreciate the input, and I am not claiming AP is not an UGL. I am just relaying my experience with two expensive AP-only cycles. Obviously Daimonos, above, had a different experience. Like SheriV, it's the first such experience I have ever heard of for AP, but I am not going to doubt what he says.

Part of the reason I did not name any labs with negative reactions is because people instantly think you are a competitor out to harm certain sources and call into doubt whatever is posted.

For me, this is widespread, not confined to particular sources.
    I used 5 vials from AP, 3 were prop and 2 test e.the prop had a little pip,but it's pretty common.first test e vial,perfect,the only time I had a little pip was when I injected 2 ml in my left quad, I was away from home for a week and couldn't bring gear with me,but pinning 1 ml was totally painless.
    the second test e vial was a nightmare from the very first pin,and it was the same exact batch of the first one,I don't know what to think.It took me 7 injections to realize my body didn't like at all that test and I threw it.
    and it was like malfeasance says, it seemed to get worse over time, like it was building up and my body was reacting worse and worse.
    I'm pretty paranoid about sterility,so I doubt I infected the gear from the first pin.
    a very expert guys suggested me that maybe the solvents were absorbed faster than the hormone,causing a crash in the solution.basically the gear was crashing inside my body. I don't know if it can be real or not,but I can tell you for sure it was a fuckin nightmare. I don't want to bash WP or AP gear,but I had this issue.