• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pinned tricep for the first time

PGHRam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pinned 1ml of Tren base in he left tricep......mother fucker hurt LOL

I've seen triceps take on a deformed shape from pinning, turned into a one head tri Vs 3

my triceps hurt in sympathy to this thread..

some dickhead talked me into it once..
it will never happen again

I'm guessing it depends on what you're pinning. I've never had an issue.

i usually use my tri's once every 1.5-2 weeks. as duluxx said i've never had an issue. side note: i only inject the medial head.

I like doing my tri's. It is just hard to reach the right spot. 1 inch needle in the medial head for me

Still fuckin hurts.....not even doing tris tonight. Fuck

i pin triceps without problems , never more than 1 ml each time . You just have to find the right spot......

How do you pin 1g of test p and 700 mg of tren a week without hitting tris and calves...??

I routinely inject into triceps, usually never more then .5ml, using a 5/8" slin pin. No issues.

I pinned tricep once w test prop, 1cc, I had no elbow for 2 weeks it completely dissappeared , NEVER AGAIN

i go into my long head on each arm with a 23g 1'' twice a week. never had any problems.

Get Shredded!
Base has some bite to it regardless, well the first batch did. My first shot at lats was 3ml with 1 of tren base and 1 of primo. Then I went and did A GVT lat workout. I hated everyone that day.

I use 23 for glutes and quads...but now I've ordered some 25g 1 1/2" ,fuck 23g

Ya im from the old school we used to pin with 18g so 23g is like a luxury lol. But I'm gonna start using smaller ones soon.

Glutes and delts are my only option. Tried calves once and only ONCE! I could not walk for 4 days, no shit. For me, i stay in larger groups.

holy fuck 23 g?

its not that bad, typically no blood or oil leakage, no idea if its building scar tissue or not. itl feel a bit sore for the next day but some stretching eases it away. also i never pin tris if im going to be training them in the next 24 hours, the soreness will affect my training

Back