• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Great news from Team Green!

theestone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up brothers and sisters. Wanted to let everybody know of the most current change to Team Greens list.

We are pleased to announce a PERMANENT and SIGNIFICANT price drop on our stellar oral turinabol. TC has decided it's time to make the Tbol that much more affordable. :) No big deal. What better time then right before summer!

If you'd like to get your hands on some of this Tbol, or any other team green gearz. Ask a rep for the details. Current customers contact us for an updated list. If your not a current customer. Talk to us, and lets see if your a good fit for team green.

Contact jerseydevil, Pittsburgh63, or myself.

Thanks for your time. Have a great day! Kill it!

LOVE me some T-bol

Its like a slightly weaker and dryer D-bol. Pretty much use it for any goal. 60-75 mg daily.

Tbol was the AAS the East Germans used to dominant the Olympics back in the day winning a ton of gold and silver medals. Hell even ice skaters and their marathon runners used it.

I'd like to try out some orals. Never ran them. Just can't seem to justify running orals when you already do short ester ones like NPP and Tren Ace.

Tbol was the AAS the East Germans used to dominant the Olympics back in the day winning a ton of gold and silver medals. Hell even ice skaters and their marathon runners used it.
Interesting , I never knew that . Sounds like an awesome summer compound !

Its like a slightly weaker and dryer D-bol. Pretty much use it for any goal. 60-75 mg daily.

Never ran it, it is less liver toxic than dbol as well? Thanks for the info heavy. Will look into it in my next run

IML Gear Cream!
Interesting , I never knew that . Sounds like an awesome summer compound !

State Plan 14-25....

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/the-state-sponsored-doping-program/52/

Excerpt...... The systematic doping began in 1974 when Party leaders met with the East German Sports Performance Committee to decide how best to guarantee gold medals and international glory. What they came up with was “state plan theme 14-25.” The protocol was based on the work of chemists and pharmacologists at a secret lab in Leipzig. A pill, known as Oral Turinabol, was given to the athletes to bolster their hormones. Oral-Turinabol, or O-T, was an anabolic steroid derived from testosterone.

Last edited:
Probably my second favorite oral compound. I have used AY's T-Bol and it was great.

Never ran it, it is less liver toxic than dbol as well? Thanks for the info heavy. Will look into it in my next run
They are both 17aa so likely similar.

Gonna have to add this to my MTR run
Forget the tbol.

MTR by itself is waaaaay more potent then tbol and tbol will make no difference in gains.

Plus your liver is already getting hammered by the MTR, adding tbol would be even worse.

Forget the tbol.

MTR by itself is waaaaay more potent then tbol and tbol will make no difference in gains.

Plus your liver is already getting hammered by the MTR, adding tbol would be even worse.

Strong This.
NOTHING should be added to an MTR run ;)

I never hear anything about tbol.. seen it on the list many times and interested in the effects, haven't pulled the trigger yet, but now I may have to.

Get Shredded!

Didn't I read that the Olympic officials had to test those women to make sure that they were female? LOL true story, it was either them or the Bulgarians that had such bad masculine affects they needed to be "checked". Did they use the Crocodile Dundee package check?

Damn, I just ordered t-bol about a week ago. Oh well, just added incentive to stock up! T-Bol is a great oral, I had great really good strength gains and it was a great kick start to a cycle.

Didn't I read that the Olympic officials had to test those women to make sure that they were female? LOL true story, it was either them or the Bulgarians that had such bad masculine affects they needed to be "checked". Did they use the Crocodile Dundee package check?

They just need to go back to the original style of Olympics in ancient Greece -- fully nude. Problem solved. Would also quintuple TV revenues...

What's up brothers and sisters. Wanted to let everybody know of the most current change to Team Greens list.

We are pleased to announce a PERMANENT and SIGNIFICANT price drop on our stellar oral turinabol. TC has decided it's time to make the Tbol that much more affordable. :) No big deal. What better time then right before summer!

If you'd like to get your hands on some of this Tbol, or any other team green gearz. Ask a rep for the details. Current customers contact us for an updated list. If your not a current customer. Talk to us, and lets see if your a good fit for team green.

Contact jerseydevil, Pittsburgh63, or myself.

Thanks for your time. Have a great day! Kill it!

Just came across this post. Thought I would mention the TBOL team green carries is some of the best I've gotten my hands on. I was only able to take it for two week before the pumps almost killed me. I was running 50mg a day and it was way too much for me lol.

I highly recommend team green.

Just came across this post. Thought I would mention the TBOL team green carries is some of the best I've gotten my hands on. I was only able to take it for two week before the pumps almost killed me. I was running 50mg a day and it was way too much for me lol.

I highly recommend team green.

I just saw this post Colo. Thanks for posting. I had the same issue with tbol, pumps that even taurine couldn't touch. I added magnesium and potassium to the mix and that helped a lot. This tbol is the real deal!

I just saw this post Colo. Thanks for posting. I had the same issue with tbol, pumps that even taurine couldn't touch. I added magnesium and potassium to the mix and that helped a lot. This tbol is the real deal!
Good to know . Order on the way

Back