• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Food Babe is full of shit

jackedgamer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And probably not just due to all the fake "healthy" stuff she eats and insists everyone else eats.

If you don't know about her, she's a "food expert" celebrity that appears on shows like Dr. Oz... except she has NO expertise in food science--she DOES have a degree in computer science, which is completely useless to her blog. She has been criticized by actual food scientists and toxicology chemists who say she is completely full of shit, but her response is that they're sexist if they're men or racist if they're not (she's Indian). And if they're both, like one of her critics who is a female Indian scientist, she just ignores their criticism.

She goes on these talk shows telling people insane shit like "the caramel in Starbucks drinks is a carcinogen, we have to get Starbucks to change their recipe!" It's not, by the way, it's considered a class "2B Possible Carcinogen". You know what else is a class 2B "possible carcinogen"? All coffee.

She's always going on and on about how if you can't pronounce a chemical you shouldn't put it in your body. That's idiotic. If you can't pronounce dihydrogen monoxide you shouldn't drink water? (That's what dihydrogen monoxide is, just water). She doesn't seem to understand basic science: ALL food is chemicals.

She also misuses the word "toxin" to scare people, not understanding that MOST things are toxic. Even too much water can kill you.

But here's why this bitch has me angry today: she and her stupid "FoodBabeArmy" have gotten Starbucks to agree to take out a perfectly safe ingredient for no good reason. They did the same with Subway recently too. This massive group of morons keeps hounding restaurants and food makers until they give in. It fucking pisses me off.

If you want to read more about this dumb bitch, Gawker did a great article on her:
http://gawker.com/the-food-babe-blogger-is-full-of-shit-1694902226

lol..a friend of mine has been blocked from her blog and preemptively blocked from some fb group
I for one am proud of the friend ..lol

lol..a friend of mine has been blocked from her blog and preemptively blocked from some fb group
I for one am proud of the friend ..lol
LOL! I was just blocked by her about an hour ago for pointing out some basic science facts. I feel accomplished today. lol

Back