• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Introduction...

mr.oz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. So far I really like what I see here. I've been a member here for a while but I just haven't posted anything. I thought maybe this is the place to start. I started out on TRT years ago in my thirties and it all just blossomed from there and I became interested in working out and living healthier and looking better. I am not one who does tons of posting but I thought I should just say hi and do an introduction. I am looking forward to learning my way around the board!

mr.oz

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. So far I really like what I see here. I've been a member here for a while but I just haven't posted anything. I thought maybe this is the place to start. I started out on TRT years ago in my thirties and it all just blossomed from there and I became interested in working out and living healthier and looking better. I am not one who does tons of posting but I thought I should just say hi and do an introduction. I am looking forward to learning my way around the board!

mr.oz

Welcome :winkfinger:

Welcome , this place is addictive . I didn't post much either . Haha

Welcome

Welcome)

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Welcome

Welcome. It took me awhile, still is, to get it right. Most everyone here is solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF Oz. If you want to learn this is a great place.

Back