Anadrol HELP please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Anadrol HELP please

Hey guys I've used 4 cycles in my life but never Orals. I have always been careful low dosed it and proper pct and enough time in between. I've been hesitant for a while about anadrol but went for it to desperately add more weight. Here is the question I know it's very harsh and needs a good pct but I'm using it 4 weeks for a jump start along with 500mg test cyp weekly, and armidex .25 every other day or every 2 days depending on water weight and my body. Now after the 4 weeks is up I was going to do tren ace 400mg and lower the test cyp to 400mg a week also for 6 weeks. The 2 weeks after that was going to bump my test back up to 500mg weekly for a total of 12 week cycle. Now since I finished my anadrol 8 weeks ago will I still be okay to do my nolvadex/clomid pct or should I throw something in right after 4 weeks after stopping anadrol even though I'll be using tren and test for a few weeks after??? Thank you so much for your help I read a lot of knowledgeable things on here and finally signed up to expand my knowledge more. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out or ran a cycle close to this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Pct starts 2 weeks after last pin of TestC and TrenE. Hard for me to understand your question, though. Seems like you are going to be inconsistent the way you laid this out- try again in a better format like this:
    wk 1-4 adrol, testC400 TrenE400
    wk 5-12 testE X00 TrenE 300
    wk 15 pct clomid 100 nolva 50
    ALL THESE ARE RANDOM NUMBERS, not implying you use them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hightestfuel View Post
    Pct starts 2 weeks after last pin of TestC and TrenE. Hard for me to understand your question, though. Seems like you are going to be inconsistent the way you laid this out- try again in a better format like this:
    wk 1-4 adrol, testC400 TrenE400
    wk 5-12 testE X00 TrenE 300
    wk 15 pct clomid 100 nolva 50
    ALL THESE ARE RANDOM NUMBERS, not implying you use them!

Hes asking if he needs to run pct for the anadrol right after he comes off of that compound only while still running test and tren, rather than coming off the anadrol finishing his cycle then running pct

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey buddy thanks I was told not to do tren same time as anadrol to wait for week 4 to start tren.
    1-4 anadrol 50 / 500 test cyp
    4-9 tren ace 400 / 400 test cyp
    9-12 test cyp 500
    pct following.. But if I start my pct after 12 weeks will my body be okay from the anadrol stopping at week 4 then waiting all the way for after week 12 to do my pct was the question. Or do people throw in something along with the tren and test then a better pct at very end ?? Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

People will correct me if I am wrong but you will start your pct after your last inject of test c. 14 days after your last pin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

That's what I thought just wanted to be safe I know anadrol is harsh. Anyone get good gains off 50mg for 4 weeks??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, anadrol 50mg ED will get you nice gains. AAS shuts down your natural test production. The whole time you are on test (or drol, tren, dbol, etc) you are shutdown. Once all that clears, then start PCT. in your case, week 14 so the cyp can clear.
    One thing you may try is HCG on cycle. It may help you recover faster when you do PCT.
    Last edited by hightestfuel; 03-26-2015 at 12:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
    That's what I thought just wanted to be safe I know anadrol is harsh. Anyone get good gains off 50mg for 4 weeks??
    Question is a bit confusing bro....if your worried about recovery (PCT) after your 4wk Adrol kickstart...don't worry bout that as you will continue to keep your natty Test shutdown the rest of your cycle via your Test En. and your other compounds....if it's your liver that your concerned about I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you run Liv52 during ANY cycle that incorporates orals such as Adrol...Dbol. ..Tbol...Winstrol. ..etc...they are all harsh on your liver and u need to take precautions to avoid liver problems...just an FYI...Liv52 is very inexpensive and well worth it(find it at GNC..Vitamin Shoppe and even Amazon.com had it)...along with other liver care supplements. !!! I literally just started my oral kickstart containing 50mg Adrol/50mg Dbol and take 2 capsules a day of Liv52 and it has always worked for me (however this is my 1st Adrol/Dbol combo. ....yes u will see some great gains from just 50mg a day of Adrol in 4wks...but remember alot will be water weight so don't let the scale fool ya....Just please be safe bro and make sure u take care of that one and only liver u get in your life !!!! Good luck And -----peace bro

I am a pothead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

While using the anadrol or coming off of it I would use letro.... That stuff is an estrogen powerhouse.

other than that just protect your liver and continue cycle as normal.

Anabolic Monster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I've ran anadrol for 7 weeks my last blast. Started at 50mg, and ended at 100mg. It's pretty rough.. the water weight was insane, and that's even running exemstane, tamoxifan, and even added a low dose of letro which I almost immediately stopped because it made me feel sick as fuck.

You can make pretty decent gainz using anadrol if your diet, and training is good. Plus it depends on where you got the anadrol as well. From what I've heard it's typically Dbol, and that's due to the raws the labs get.

Definitely run a liver support. I used Liv52 during the full 6 weeks. After I came off I almost immediately dropped 10lbs of water but maintained a decent amount of size.

Although I was running TrenE during the same time, and didn't have any problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sponsored by
    ANABOLIC AMERICA
    REDEMPTION LOG
    USE PROMO CODE trenlife10 for 10% off
    AnabolicAmerica.us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

thanks so much everyone.. Best forum I been on by far.. Usually you get the dudes that never used or scared to that just posts reasons not to! Anyways I ordered 5 bottles of liv 52 double strength off amazon with free shipping for only $22. I'll be using that the whole cycle and pct. one more question.. Would it be okay to use a low dose of anavar at the very end along with the pct or should I just wait for another time? Thanks a lot.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Low dose of anavar is a waste of money. Plus anavar is a slow roller, takes weeks before you see/feel results.

I always run anavar at 100mg per day and 10 weeks minimum.

I should ask: What do you consider a low dose?

Also, anavar is fake 95% of the time. Low price is one indicator of fake var.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,636 Posts
    Rep Points

anadrol does not directly convert to estrogen, it raises progestrne activity. run nolva for a serm your gonna want to block those receptors that could cause gyno and for estro aromison at a higher dose cause it actually eliminates the estro in your system. keeping estro in check will help keep progestrone in check

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Should have mentioned Liv 52 and Tudca for liver. Several other products available that help, but I like to keep those 2 in the mix. Also get taurine for back pumps. Drink lots of water.
    Not to hijack.... But...
    with letro do you ramp up? Like start at .25 and go to 2.5 over a couple weeks? Take it before bed so you sleep through the sides? I have some for emergency flares, but never used it as a standalone AI.

Old
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    anadrol does not directly convert to estrogen, it raises progestrne activity. run nolva for a serm your gonna want to block those receptors that could cause gyno and for estro aromison at a higher dose cause it actually eliminates the estro in your system. keeping estro in check will help keep progestrone in check
    I've read that it actually directly stimulates the estrogen receptor from some studies done on aids patients. Idk the veracity of this claim but I do know that with tren, dbol, and drol in the same cycle I had to take 2mg/day adex for three days starting about day 10 and after three days dropped to 1mg/Ed. This is script adex. I haven't had labs yet to know what my e2 is, but the addition of drol required me to double my highest ever AI dose from previous stacks that just lacked the drol. Whatever it is drol does weird shit with estrogen.