• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NewKid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My name is Mitch and I'm 18 years old. I am not just some lazy ass who wants instant gratification from anabolic steroids and thinks its some voodoo magic that will happen without work. I understand what it takes. I have been lifting serious for about 2 years now and I have made significant gains. I am a 4x all-state athlete in basketball and 2x in football, but my size is not where i've wanted it to be. Before i leave to play D2 NCAAA basketball, I want to put on some size. I also enjoy and respect the art of body building. I recently just got off Dbol by itself and made significant progress, yet I lost about 30% of those gains. I went from 165-190, but dropped back to 180 lbs after i stopped using. I also began to develop mild Gyno, which was the main reason for me stopping Dbol in its entirety. I have been off Dbol for about 4 months now and my gyno has decreased but is still somewhat present. I am going to start my first cycle of Test E and Deca sometime next week and I just want some input and feedback/help. I've talked to some people in person, and talked to some people online. I am configuring my cycle based off what I've been told and here is what I've concluded so far:-10 mL bottle of Test E and Deca. 1 mL of each once a week, every monday.-.25 mg of Nolvadex EOD to help subside gyno (because now I know I am Gyno prone)-Stick myself every monday and take DECA every monday-EOD (tuesday, thursday, saturday, etc.) pop .25 mg of Nolvadex-Continue for 10 weeks-After last injection, take Nolvadex 3 more times -2 week break, TAKE NOTHING-after two weeks, take Nolv @50 mg everyday for a month-after that month, take Nolv @25 mg for another month-Done with first cycle, back to natural.I lift 6 times a week isolation lifts (bi's/tri's monday, lats/back/traps tuesday, chest/abs wednesday, shoulders thursday, recycle..)Tuesday/Thursday OR Monday/Wed./Fri. i do compound lifts at school (hang clean, squats, bench, deadlifts, etc...)I do intense 50 minute workouts with little rest in between sets to overload and maximize my muscle growthDiet:3.5k caloric intake w/ 200+ g of protein a day. 1+ gallon of water.Hows this sound? efficient? Thanks for the feedback!!

Suggestion 1) dont do it

Suggestion 2) paragraphs are your friend

Suggestion 3) eat more=gain weight

Suggestion 4) come back when you have 5+ years of lifting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that is really hard to read.I don't think you are ready for aas you didn't say what the doses that you are trying to take just 1 cc doesn't say a whole lot for people to help you.

So at 180 pounds with significant gains, we should assume you are 5'3" tall? If you are much taller than that then you aren't eating and lifting heavy. The most wonderful things about doing a dbol only cycle at 18 is that you lose your gains and your hormones can get fucked up. There are many real men here with real experience that you can talk to about to learn about diet and lifting.

DO NOT DO IT. Too young. Your test levels right now are where some guys shoot for on a 400mg week test dose. If you want to get bigger eat more food and lift more weights. You are seriously not ready.
Reading you post you may not be ready for English 101 either. Sentence structure, punctuation and paragraph structure need tons of work. Good luck to you. Please don't touch gear.

Well let's hear your fantastic advice on what this kid should do. Please Fagva for once let's hear some sound advice from you ya fuckin troll.

Well if you have you mind set and more than likely you will do it anyway but you should consider your to young to be cycling. .

IML Gear Cream!
Don't talk about my wife fagot. She has more muscle in her bicep then you have in your whole body. What's it like having 74% body fat troll?

You have a long way to go before getting into this stuff. You can absolutely do it if you want to, but it is apparent you (and that idiot who is giving you advice) are completely lost. You should spend some time reading

1) Use paragraphs nigga!

2) Lifting seriously for 2 years? You should go for at least 3 years (preferably 5) of serious lifting before starting. You say you aren't about instant gratification but you want to start after just 2 years of lifting? Plz explain.

3) If you want to get rid of the gyno, try to run letro for a week or two and see if it clears up.

4) As an athlete, use tbol. It's superior IMO.

I'm assuming you won't listen to advice not to do it so here is what I would do if I was you. Run test prop at 350mg (3-4 shots) per week and toss in 60mg of tbol per day (20 morn, mid day, night). Up your protein intake and you will add some quality muscle. With short cycles, PCT isn't really necessary but if you want run clomid and clen for 2 weeks after stopping. Once again, i think you should wait but if you are dead-set on a cycle, this is what I would do if I were you.

Remember, with steroids, use approximately the minimum effective amount for your genetics, food intake, and training frequency & intensity. Too much and your body will start to get sides. I make way more gains, am stronger, am leaner, and look better than some guys that take triple what I do because I learned how to train natty first. Just look at Arnold. He took as much as the average meat head juicer at the gym but he way way bigger, better looking, had no gyno, and was lean.

If you have any more questions hit me up.

PS: You should supplement with vitamin D at 5,000 or 10,0000 per day either way. It's cheap and really freaking amazing too. I heard it's especially effective with black athletes but as a white athlete, I cannot attest to this claim.

Last edited:
Your body is producing enough T right now to produce a nice solid foundation. No need for AAS.

Back