• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AY Customers... List Update

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TWO NEW PRODUCTS ON THE LIST

Now in stock:

Raloxifene is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) like nolvadex. Raloxifene has estrogen agonist effects on bone and lipid levels while it is a competitive estrogen antagonist in breast tissue. Raloxifene has been shown to be more potent than nolvadex at blocking the estrogen receptor in breast tissue and some people have found it to be more successful for gyno prevention and treatment than nolvadex. A typical dose of raloxifene is 60mg per day.

100 count x 30mg $100

Isotretinoin (Accutane) 100 count x 20mg $150

I've been looking for this compound for sometime. I'd love to have this in my ancillary collection. And tablets that will be shelf stable for years to boot.

So can raloxifene be run with tren? I understand that nolva cannot. So if gyno appears and your running tren nolva is out as it can up regulate progestin and cause lactation. Not always but increases risk.

So can raloxifene be run with tren? I understand that nolva cannot. So if gyno appears and your running tren nolva is out as it can up regulate progestin and cause lactation. Not always but increases risk.

If gyno symptoms appear while running tren I recommend you use caber or prami to handle the progestin/prolactin issues, not a serm. If you are using test I would still use an AI like aromasin.

If gyno symptoms appear while running tren I recommend you use caber or prami to handle the progestin/prolactin issues, not a serm. If you are using test I would still use an AI like aromasin.

What if the gyno is just regular uncontrolled e2 gyno?

IML Gear Cream!
What if the gyno is just regular uncontrolled e2 gyno?
If you are using a good AI that shouldn't happen. If you confirm high e2 and are having gyno symptoms than by all means drop the tren and use nolva or raloxifene to bring it until control.

Always knowledgable and helpful. Thumbs up. Great team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back