• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How the hell is all my brothers and sisters doing....been a while??!!!

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haven't been on the forum much lately at all and just wondering how everyone is doing. .??? I miss the daily forum chat and all u you Testosterone filled bro's. !!! Just a bunch of stuff goin on in my personal life has occupied all my free time I used to spend on the forum but I received a message from Heavy today so I wanted to jump on the forum and say what's up to everyone. ..Tgunz...Biker66...Heavy...Sheriv. ..D.J...Jerseydevil. ...SoCalJC..Warriorblaze...Architect... ..and I know I'm forgetting a few but just wanted to say what's up and see how everyone is doing. ...been a long cold miserable winter but my training has been good and injury free....and I'm lookin to start my blast at the end of march...hope all is well with everyone and everyone is still training like an animal..!!!!----peace bro's and sisters---MS

Well even though I wasnt mentioned(don't worry I never am) it's good to have you back

Good to see you back bro, glad to hear things are going well.

Well even though I wasnt mentioned(don't worry I never am) it's good to have you back

Thanks brother! !!! Like I said I know I couldn't think of everyone all at once but I kinda just wanted to say what's up to EVERYONE including you and see how everyone been doing and get back to chatting on the forum. .!!! I kinda remembered the first few people who came to mind...no worries brother.. hope your training is good.!!! -----peace

What is up my brotha!!!!!!!!

How the hell you been man? You good bro?

Hey brother SoCal..!!!! I'm doing good bro training wise and getn my reps in...just been a long cold miserable winter back east...I don't get to enjoy that sweet Cali climate anymore but I'm injury free and ready to kick it up a notch in another couple week's... just had alot going on in life and it took up all my free time and still kinda is occupying it but I needed to get back to the forum and enjoy it.!!! Hope all is well with u bro and your training like a beast..!!-----peace brother

Good to see you back bro, glad to hear things are going well.

Thanks brother TGunz.!!!! Training is definitely been going well and I managed to work my way through life shit with finances and all that shit being that I have my own Lawncare buisiness and this long winter has been a bitch but the weather seems to be breaking a little bit so my work will be firing up soon and that will relieve alot of stress and financial shit.... thanks for the welcome back bro and I hope all is well with you and your family and training as well. !!!----peace my brother

Welcome back brother

Thanks brother Crash..!!! It's been a while but the forum has been my home away from home and unfortunately I had alot of home stuff going on for a few months so I haven't been on the forum like normal so I definitely glad to be back...hope all 8sides well with ya bro!!!----peace brother

Good to hear from you brother. I still laugh when I think of the shoe collection, and that will be our secret. You are a good guy!

IML Gear Cream!
Good to hear from you brother. I still laugh when I think of the shoe collection, and that will be our secret. You are a good guy!

Thanks brother JD.!!! And yes the shoe collection was my way of wanting to show appreciation for someone who helped me out when I first joined the forum and showed me the ropes.!!! Your a solid dude and I NEVER forget when someone helps me out so I wanted to try something nice in return..lol...hope all is well with your training and the Mrs.JD as well..!!! ----peace my brother

Haven't been on the forum much lately at all and just wondering how everyone is doing. .??? I miss the daily forum chat and all u you Testosterone filled bro's. !!! Just a bunch of stuff goin on in my personal life has occupied all my free time I used to spend on the forum but I received a message from Heavy today so I wanted to jump on the forum and say what's up to everyone. ..Tgunz...Biker66...Heavy...Sheriv. ..D.J...Jerseydevil. ...SoCalJC..Warriorblaze...Architect... ..and I know I'm forgetting a few but just wanted to say what's up and see how everyone is doing. ...been a long cold miserable winter but my training has been good and injury free....and I'm lookin to start my blast at the end of march...hope all is well with everyone and everyone is still training like an animal..!!!!----peace bro's and sisters---MS

Whats up brother ...

btw its ok u didnt mention me !:kiss:.

Whats up brother ...

btw its ok u didnt mention me !:kiss:.

What's up my brother Twisted..!!!?? How's everything brother. .??? I'm sorry I didn't mention ya brother I was just spitting out some bro's names real quick but u know your my bro..!!! I know your still training like a beast. .!!! Hope everything is good your way..!!! P.S. full homo kiss back at ya big sexy (; lolol

Where u at Mansir39...???.. I expected a full blown homo kiss from you brotha..??!!! TITLETOWN (;

Thanks brother JD.!!! And yes the shoe collection was my way of wanting to show appreciation for someone who helped me out when I first joined the forum and showed me the ropes.!!! Your a solid dude and I NEVER forget when someone helps me out so I wanted to try something nice in return..lol...hope all is well with your training and the Mrs.JD as well..!!! ----peace my brother

It was my pleasure :)

Back