• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix vs. Hulu Plus

I had both once upon a time. Now I just use hulu. I mean, you cant beat having tv for 8 bucks a month. And if I'm ever in the mood for a movie, redbox is just down the road.

I use netflix, TV is my other obsession . I only stream so most of the time I have seen most of what I want to see. 8 bucks a month sounds awesome sometimes I get a little sick when I get the directv bill. Couple that with comcast internet I'm around 260. Gotta have my technology HAHA

I Live I the Middle of nowhere.....
Plus's---I can shoot my gun naked while peeing freely and drinking a beer by a giant bonfire and NO ONE can say BOO about it.
NEGATIVES--My Internet is so deplorable if I try to stream it buffers every few seconds
With that being said I get netflix DVD's via mail weekly
Little jealous of high speed internet

Smart tv has it all i stream all the time hulu plus sucks i like netflix i have an obsession with prison shows mostly chick prison shows..

Cheapthreads out ..

My question is - is either service a viable replacement for any sort of cable? I'd love to kick my cable co to the curb and use an Apple TV or Roku box.. but I've heard conflicting info about what shows are available and when.

Torrents and popcorntime are what I use. I've been looking into getting a hacked satellite from Ebay for around $300, it gets you all of the major satellite providers with all of their channels/PPV.

I thought that was a myth - that the satellite providers changed their signals in some way to make that impossible for long term use?

About every two weeks they update it. You have to update your satellite when they do that, just download the update onto a USB. It's usually out within 6hrs of the satellite update and takes 5min to do.
Gotchya - didn't know about the USB thing.

About every two weeks they update it. You have to update your satellite when they do that, just download the update onto a USB. It's usually out within 6hrs of the satellite update and takes 5min to do.

Leave it to Farva to do the research. If you get one I want to hear your experience.

IML Gear Cream!
I have both and each one has its perks.

Netflix - Great for a lot of movies, but it seems everything is at least a year old

Hulu - Great for tv shows and they usually add the show the next day it airs.

Back