• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle at Last!

Alexd22

ex army
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I haven't been on here for a long time, quick background: I have been training since i was 16, i am 24 now. I've been reading constantly for the last few years in my free time about bodybuilding and all the drugs involved. When i was in Afghanistan we would order pro-hormones and take them so a few of us got gyno. Long story short, i got it removed. I was going to just find another superdrol clone but as you know, they just banned everything. So I finally ordered a real stack: Test e, tren ace and letro, exemastane and tamoxifan. (exemestane during cycle, tamoxifan after and letro for emergency.) I already take ambien for sleep and i got clen and t3 to lean out in the future.

I will be taking 500 mg's of test per week and plan on doing so for 12 weeks
Once the test e really starts to work I'll wait to see what i can do before i try adding the tren until later on, which will be low dose to assess sides..

Just had a few Questions:

Do you guys double the dose of test e for the first week to front load and get it to stabilize in the blood faster? I ordered one vial of test prop for this but got another enanthate instead... will the test e "kick in" faster if i front load?

Should i take anything else during cycle, for tren sides or to prevent hair loss? I have pramipexole but I cannot take it. Just the smell of prami makes me sick!

The only other question is that one of the tren vials has separated, can i vent it with a needle and heat it up?

Just took first shot of test and it went clean, moved the needle around while pushing but feels fine.

Thanks guys

If you can't stand the smell of the prami you get some caber in pill form. But this being your first cycle I'd save the tren for another run in the future. You're gonna have some nice gains off the test alone.

Can't speak much on tren. Never ran it and don't have the desire too. It is going to be strongly recommended to hold off on that until you have ran your test cycle. I do see you are nailing two birds with one stone by running the test for quite some time as a precaution before running the tren. That is probably a good idea considering you will probably do it anyway.

If you want to properly front load, you run double the dose for the first week. 1000 for week 1, 500 the rest of the cycle. There is another recent thread floating around here started by MoTest that is probably still active in either the general discussion or anabolic forum where we all talk about when the test kicks in. You will still end up waiting quite some time to get the effects of strength and size. I think a front load is worthwhile to try. Some might consider that a little much for your first go around. I would make sure you are running your AI if you do.

From what I understand you will definitely want to have something to help with the prolactin/progesterone issues. I'm sure someone will chime in about that

as a first cycle you should just run it at 500 it should start to work after 4 weeks, if all is good you can bump up the test E after 4-6 weeks to 750

as a first cycle you should just run it at 500 it should start to work after 4 weeks, if all is good you can bump up the test E after 4-6 weeks to 750

The test is still marginally increasing at those time frames. If you were going to jump to 750 from there, you might as well do it from the start unless you are giving yourself a good deal of time after week 6 to evaluate how things are going.

Thanks, ill read into the caber, and yeah i just wanted to get it all in one order, i can't wait to see how test feels by itself. Funny i just read the thread about test e "kicking in" and how it's more gradual. I can't wait until it is in full effect. ill have to do before and after pics, i responded really well to pro hormones and still have most of the weight. (5'11 190 lbs)

Wow now i know what PIP is!
Lol. What site did you pin? Quads were always bad for me until I figured out I was pinning the wrong place. Delts are my favorite spot to pin. Pretty much painless. Probably would've never had any soreness at all had I not been using 22g pins.

I think a test only first cycle will give you great gains, esp if you were happy with your superdrol gains. You will also be able to judge how your body reacts to each AAS vs running more than one and not knowing which compound is giving you issues. Once you see how your body reacts to your base AAS test you can start adding more compounds and you will be able to distinguish what the new compounds are doing. You may want to research into incorporating HCG into your cycle and clomid during your pct to give your body the best recovery it can get.

Back