• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dropped Deca and Added Tren.... Boom Tennis Elbow...

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Help a brother out. Can i keep running a low dose of deca with my tren and test to keep my joints in good shape? Research says its a bad idea. Anybody do this?

Bumpity bump. Any takers?

I have done it...I'm doing it currently. wade into the pool man. Do both in conservative doses and don't bump the doses your first time around. especially with deca and tren e... that could get away from you and its hard to correct quickly.

Bro science you can't run em both. Does the risk go up. Sure, if you are careless. Don't run 600 deca with 500 tren and you will likely be fine.
Keep the deca low. As in just enough for the joint benefits. And keep the tren reasonable as well. Keep that estrogen low, do NOT let it rise out of normal range. Have a dopamine antagonist on hand would be a requirement. Maybe even dose it low as a preventative. Don't go overboard.

I usually run 125mg of Deca ew with my cycles. I never go above that, but only because I'm not trying to make any gains with it. Just preventing feeling the friction. Remember though, deca is only a bandaid and you will feel the aftermath when you're done with it if you already have joint issues like rotator cuff or tennis/golf elbow. Though you can't feel the pain very much if at all, you're still possibly further injuring the joint or at the very least, further aggravating it and causing inflammation. Pain in the joints is your body not agreeing with a movement for whatever reason there is.

Currently running test e at 250mg/week with tren e at 500mg/week. If I add 125mg/week of deca is that enough for joint benefit? I also have prami on hand. I am prone to prolactin sides.

Even at low dose,deca helps joints_50mg/wk
I use it in my cruise....love that stuff
Agree witn above,if you get hurt on deca,ur screwed...

I have the same issue with left arm .. It's to the point that Deca even at moderate dose is not enough .. So be easy my man and don't end up hurting yourself .. As stated few times all ready, deca is just a band aid ..,
Oh and I have run deca at 300mg with tren at 400mg without issue.. I just keep close eye on estro sides and use 600mg vit b6 as a precaution .. Good luck

I'm about to transition from deca/npp to tren too but my question is what to do with my test cyphonate dosage? I'm currently running 300 mg eod of test =1200 a week and 200 deca eod =800 â week. My cycle is in the 13th week. I want to add tren to harden up for summer. Any advise?

IML Gear Cream!
Another option would be to use NPP. It's a little dryer, with minimal water retention. It does wonders for my old joints.

Currently running test e at 250mg/week with tren e at 500mg/week. If I add 125mg/week of deca is that enough for joint benefit? I also have prami on hand. I am prone to prolactin sides.

First time with tren? Honestly I don't think there's any need to run your tren that high. Especially with your first run with it. My first go with tren was only 200 test/ ~200 tren e(can't remember exact dosage). Very little goes a long way. Could probly get similar results with 200 test, 300 tren, 125 deca..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you actually have tennis elbow Google "Thera-Band Flexbar". It really helped mine.

Back