• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Napsgear Experiences & Review

IML Gear Cream!
Hello Back-in-nam sorry to hear this about your accordo tren please could you explain what leads you to believe our Tren wasn't any good what were your expectations of the tren and why was it that you believe it was no good and how much were you using per week and length of use just wondering. Thank you very much for your business it is appreciated very much.

Following up again after 10 weeks on gear. I followed the cycle I listed in my first post on this thread and while the gear is definitely not all crap, I don't think the Tren was any good. I've taken stacks of Sustanon/EQ before and achieved the same exact results as I did with this cycle so far. This was my first time trying TREN and it didn't seem to do anything...no positive or negative effects. I have gained adequate strength from the Sus/EQ and 10lbs while losing BF but like I said, I've done this before without tren doing the same strengths of Sus and EQ. I am happy with these two Geneza products, but the Accordo labs Tren E seems to be garbage.
I'm going to try another brand of Tren, this time Tren Ace, from another vendor and see if that meets my expectations on my next cycle in 3 months. I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't have a good experience with Tren considering all the hype!

Hey - Just joined the forum! Would like to give my experience with Organon, Karachi SUSTANON 250 from Naps...

First order with NAPS; transaction went very well - ordered & received within 2 weeks.

Just pinned 1ml (250mg/1 amp full) so I'll update on how I'm feeling in a about week. I've been cruising on 100mg Test Cyp EW for a couple months so I do expect to 'feel' the Sust kickin (I hope).

Hello Back-in-nam sorry to hear this about your accordo tren please could you explain what leads you to believe our Tren wasn't any good what were your expectations of the tren and why was it that you believe it was no good and how much were you using per week and length of use just wondering. Thank you very much for your business it is appreciated very much.

Sure, I'm happy to help. I'm 43 years old and have been cycling on and off since my 20's. I started the cycle with 500mg Sustanon, 600mg EQ and 400mg Tren E per week. All products were Geneza except the Tren E which was from Accordo. I used the continued these amounts every week for 10 weeks and then dropped the Tren. During that 10 weeks, my body responded exactly like it has in the past on Sus and EQ at the same dosages. The only variable was the addition of Tren which I have never tried before. I really did my research about Tren and I knew what sides to expect, the possibility of "Tren Cough", and of course that is was the strongest androgenic available, 5X that of Test. I got ZERO sides from the Tren, and Zero results.
I ate plenty, worked out as intensely as possible and I did get leaner and added muscle, but nothing more that I have on the same cycle without Tren in the past.
My expectations were that I would see significant results and have to deal with some possibly unpleasant side effects and I got neither so that is why I believe the Tren wasn't any good. It didn't do anything!
No hard feelings and I will continue to shop at NapsGear but not for Accordo products.

Naps rock! This was my first time ordering so I was skeptical and only ordered two packs of jintani oxandrolone. It took three weeks to come. Started taking 30mg a day and after three day I could feel great energy and pumps at the gym. I could do two of my workouts this stuff is legit.so I put in another order of test Masterson clen and t3. it only took 10 days to come. Naps is the best just got a good customer for life.

This is my first review for my first order received from Napsgear. I have ordered 30 amps of Organon Sustanon, my favourite. Really satisfied about their brands, products and services. You can find a lot of UGL and Pharma brands at very discret price.
Placed the order directly from Napsgear website. The site is easy and simple, order process is very fast. I have contact Napsgear for some details and i have always received a reply in 24 max 48 hours. Only when they run a promotion messages and communication can be a little slower but it's not a problem, they must reply over 200 hundreds of emails daily.
I have request a support after sale for my order, received all info requested.
They use a support ticket if you need help, good choice !
Much satisfied about support service.
My package was shipped 3 days after my donation. I have received it in 14 business days and for me this is pretty good for an international source. Pack was landed safe and secure, it's passed trougth customs without problems.
Ihave ordered 30X 1ml Organon Sustanon

I am happy to hear that we here at Naps are fulfilling your expectations if you guys have any issues please feel free to PM me.

Napsgear A YEAR LATER MAY 2016

Well once again Im back and wanted update everyone on my latest napsgear experiences so far since last May (2015).

Since last year I have ordered 6 different times and outside of one delivery that had some customs delay (Took about 30 days to receive), every order (most of them $400-$800 in value) was delivered within a two week window. The one time with the customs delay I contacted the Napsgear live support option and was able to get a rep live on the other end to ask about my order that was going on 24 days and nothing had arrived. The agent was very nice and explained that while they try and get out orders asap, sometimes due to customs regulations orders can be delayed. She did add that she suggested I give the order another week and if not she would resend the order. Sure enough about 5 days went by and my package arrived!! Honestly I can say that I have been using them for over 2 years now and have 100% confidence in this company. I recommend any skeptical buyers out there that aren't sure to please take my advice and try Napsgear! Quality Gear at a Quality price (especially when you buy it as "Product of the Month" at 50% off).

Once again Naps comes through with flying colors!! I ordered on May 24th and Recieved 14 days later (June 7) These guys are a pleasure to do business with and I recommend them to any skeptics out there worried about scam websites. It clearly is the best gear website around! They have a great selection of quality products (the Geneza Anavar gives killer pumps) and the delivery service is the quickest around IMO.

Get Shredded!
Lol at most posts here are new members with 1-3 posts..

My experience with naps took 1 month to get my shit.. They never answered any of my tickets .. Poor communication, good prices

Great prices and selection.

Very fast shipping times for Int'l.

Packing of box and inner contents should be more secure.

Lots of straight out of the box accounts in here, not suspicious at all though.

Tried them out on a small order during the bitcoin sale and everything went smooth, and came within the time I was told.

Lots of straight out of the box accounts in here, not suspicious at all though.

maybe so. but naps is a solid choice for international, keep your order small and it will make it no prob.
great selection and price. cant go wrong with geneza, quality direct labs, dragon pharm or alpha pharm
product of the week is 50% off, keep an eye out for great deals on real primo

maybe so. but naps is a solid choice for international, keep your order small and it will make it no prob.
great selection and price. cant go wrong with geneza, quality direct labs, dragon pharm or alpha pharm
product of the week is 50% off, keep an eye out for great deals on real primo

Thanks, will for sure be watching.

My first two experiences with Napsgear were great. I got the GPO Test E 10pk (great value), some Tren Ace from India, and all PCT drugs I needed. The orders went smooth and came in 3-4 weeks. I used a traditional payment method as BTC was not being accepted yet. The only problem I had was that the Tren came packaged so poorly I couldn't believe it didn't get caught in customs an 2 vials were broken. Besides that they were wonderful.

Now I have placed a 3rd order and paid with BTC, as I heard that this was faster and easier for them to process. Less chance of error they say. I placed an $800 order of various compounds and much needed PCT meds about a week ago. I got an email today that my order had not shipped but was now in "partial payment" status. Apparently the price of BTC dropped about .01% after I paid but before it was processed and my order is now $4 short, FOUR WHOLE DOLLARS, so they will not ship it. Unfortunately getting BTC for me isn't an easy task and western union would not only take over a week but would also cost me much more that $4.

I am now in a spot where I have neither my Money or my product and the Naps support has been atrocious at best on their chat. I swear they don't even read my question or address my concerns. It's a joke. Maybe they have trained a chimp to man the chat.

So I have came to these board in hopes that somebody working for Napsgear that cares about customers and the brand image can help me get my order that was paid for with my earned money. I see that there are a few active reps that seem to help people out on here which is why I chose this forum to reach out on. I feel that the very small fluctuation of less than a quarter of one percent should not be a cause to held my order up. If the price went UP on BTC I'm sure I wouldn't receive a CREDIT and I wouldn't expect one. But I do expect the same respect in return.

I will edit/delete this post if I get my order straightened out as this is more a call for action than a bash on Napsgear. But for now, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Did u really just write all that about naps, the amount of time n aggravation it took to write u could have just drove down to a store n paid 10.00 for a money gram n paid the balance.. ur gear would be on the way. Simple but u needed to make it hard n drag this thing on

My first two experiences with Napsgear were great. I got the GPO Test E 10pk (great value), some Tren Ace from India, and all PCT drugs I needed. The orders went smooth and came in 3-4 weeks. I used a traditional payment method as BTC was not being accepted yet. The only problem I had was that the Tren came packaged so poorly I couldn't believe it didn't get caught in customs an 2 vials were broken. Besides that they were wonderful.

Now I have placed a 3rd order and paid with BTC, as I heard that this was faster and easier for them to process. Less chance of error they say. I placed an $800 order of various compounds and much needed PCT meds about a week ago. I got an email today that my order had not shipped but was now in "partial payment" status. Apparently the price of BTC dropped about .01% after I paid but before it was processed and my order is now $4 short, FOUR WHOLE DOLLARS, so they will not ship it. Unfortunately getting BTC for me isn't an easy task and western union would not only take over a week but would also cost me much more that $4.

I am now in a spot where I have neither my Money or my product and the Naps support has been atrocious at best on their chat. I swear they don't even read my question or address my concerns. It's a joke. Maybe they have trained a chimp to man the chat.

So I have came to these board in hopes that somebody working for Napsgear that cares about customers and the brand image can help me get my order that was paid for with my earned money. I see that there are a few active reps that seem to help people out on here which is why I chose this forum to reach out on. I feel that the very small fluctuation of less than a quarter of one percent should not be a cause to held my order up. If the price went UP on BTC I'm sure I wouldn't receive a CREDIT and I wouldn't expect one. But I do expect the same respect in return.

I will edit/delete this post if I get my order straightened out as this is more a call for action than a bash on Napsgear. But for now, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

i didnt read all this shit but mr black is the rep here pm him and he will help y0u if you are legit

i recently ordered from them customer service was great shipping was even really good for international. Im no newbie either. I vaguely remember staying away for a couple years because way back i had a painfully slow shipping issue. But this order was flawless as good as any sponsor I've ever used. Can not speak yet on products

IML Gear Cream!
Ive used many sites in the couple years and for quality gear, great selection, and timely deliveries, Napsgear rocks!!

On my latest order I placed on March 2 and received it less than two weeks later to the US on March 15. The company is legit and I haven't used anyone else in the last year. I currently ordered the Dragonfarma Deca 500 and have been very happy with the results. Ive been scammed many times before and in the 20+ times Ive ordered from them over a two year period I have been pleased with every aspect of the transactions. Truest me when I say this really is the best gear site on the net for quality and reliability.

Mr Black is a fine rep for NAPS, and he usually straigtens things out.
Naps has quality gear at reasonable prices.

Ive used many sites in the couple years and for quality gear, great selection, and timely deliveries, Napsgear rocks!!

On my latest order I placed on March 2 and received it less than two weeks later to the US on March 15. The company is legit and I haven't used anyone else in the last year. I currently ordered the Dragonfarma Deca 500 and have been very happy with the results. Ive been scammed many times before and in the 20+ times Ive ordered from them over a two year period I have been pleased with every aspect of the transactions. Truest me when I say this really is the best gear site on the net for quality and reliability.

This review is for last year's order I made but I only got the chance to try a few months ago. Order arrived quickly and with no hassle. Very well packed. Hard to tell what it was.

My order was:

One kit of hgh.
6 Vials x GP Test E
4 Vials x GP Deca
4 pouches x GP Dbol 50

Run Test/Deca/Dbol for 3 months. My gains were amazing. I started feeling a crazy pump after just 4 days on the this combo. I knew it was legit because by day 6 also I was hitting the gym like crazy. Constantly thinking about have sex multiple times a day. Pip was minimal.

I'm very happy with Geneza quality! I've been using them while sampling other brands for quite a while and I keep coming back to Geneza for the consistent high quality.

Communication was prompt and professional, asnwering questions within a short amount of time. This was my time ordering with napsgear. They earned my business for life. Happy customer 10/10

Last edited:
any sales coming up?

Hello well I can say this sometimes does happen it is unfortunate however we can not control the market force that drives the cost of Bitcoin it fluctuates greatly I have seen +- 175. in a 24hr period you can see how this can affect your payment. In reference to the $4.00 I understand it seems minuscule however please keep in mind the scope of our business if 1/2 our customers were given $4.00 it would be a huge cost then of course throw in the dynamic of these boards the next customer says well you gave my buddy $4.00 what is $5.00 for me it spirals out of control very fast not saying this would happen in this case however please consider our side of this as well. Please PM me your order number and I will see what is going on exactly.

MR Back. Thank you for coming into this thread and actually responding. The order was from about 6 months ago so it has already been taken care of. The Naps team eventually realized what this issue was and fixed the problem. They came through and got my order to me about a month after placing it. Really not bad considering it took a couple weeks to get the payment processed. The problem is that I paid the exact BTC amount I was told at checkout down to the 5th decimal point (rounded up) and so by the time they processed the payment the price had dropped however it was completely accurate to the amount I was told to pay and within 5 minutes of being given the quote. Either way, I would definitely delete the post as now I have an understanding of the system. For the record, NAPSGEAR is still my favorite site on the internet and I continue to use them for the majority of my needs. Thanks again for checking this out, even though it was a bit late.

Hello well I can say this sometimes does happen it is unfortunate however we can not control the market force that drives the cost of Bitcoin it fluctuates greatly I have seen +- 175. in a 24hr period you can see how this can affect your payment. In reference to the $4.00 I understand it seems minuscule however please keep in mind the scope of our business if 1/2 our customers were given $4.00 it would be a huge cost then of course throw in the dynamic of these boards the next customer says well you gave my buddy $4.00 what is $5.00 for me it spirals out of control very fast not saying this would happen in this case however please consider our side of this as well. Please PM me your order number and I will see what is going on exactly.

I am glad you did get your products and if you ever have any future problems I am here to help feel free to PM me I will do my best to help anyone that has issues.

Napsgear is hands down the best source for anabolics on the market, I have used them for many of my last cycles with no problems at all. And amazing quality in the product. Had GREAT results off every cycle from them. Will continue to use them for every one of my future cycles. So glad I found them when I did. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place to buy steroids.
Very well written first post

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Back