• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Cyp + Anavar. First Cycle

Mickeyh34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey whats up boys

I'm looking for some helpful advice/criticism and knowledge as I am going to begin my first cycle. First off a little about myself, I am almost 26 years old, I have been working out since my freshman year of high school but started to take things seriously about 5 years ago when I joined the Marine Corps. I served as a machine gunner and am a combat veteran, and I EAS'd about a year ago. This is going to be my first cycle, and the only other thing I've experimented with was a Furuzabol and AlphaBulk cycle which yielded some good results but nothing crazy. I ran that PH cycle about a year and a half ago with an OTC PTC. So right now I am gearing up for my first REAL cycle, haha. And would like whatever advice/criticism I could get..

My thoughts on running this cycle are as follows..
Test Cyp. Weeks 1-10 at 500mg
Anavar. Weeks 3-10 at 60mg
Clomid. Weeks 12-16 50/50/25/25
Nolva. Weeks. 12-17 40/40/20/20/10

..also from my research that I've done I've read an AI should probably be taken, I was thinking Proviron or Aromasin. I realize this is taken from weeks 1-10 and stops before PCT. But I'd like to know from experience which one is better and how I should dose it as well as take it ED or EOD.
..also I've been reading a lot on HCG and I'm interested in taking it but I'm not sure if I should, or how to dose it.

thanks again boys and Train Hard.

Drop the Anavar and run the test for 14 weeks. You will want to concentrate on the full effect of the test on your system and learn exactly how your body reacts to it and how to deal with it. You will get massive gains from the test alone and know what to expect from it the next time you add something. You also have to run it long enough to get the full benefit which is why I say run longer. I promise you won't miss the anavar on your first couple of cycles.

Drop the Anavar and run the test for 14 weeks. You will want to concentrate on the full effect of the test on your system and learn exactly how your body reacts to it and how to deal with it. You will get massive gains from the test alone and know what to expect from it the next time you add something. You also have to run it long enough to get the full benefit which is why I say run longer. I promise you won't miss the anavar on your first couple of cycles.

Thanks bro, I got a question about an AI which one should I run on cycle and at what dose.. As well as HCG?

Yep 12-14 weeks on the Test. Drop the Var. Add Aromison or Adex for an AI. Don't forget pre, mid, and post blood work.

Aromasin or Arimadex are good choices. Do some research on both and grab some. Both work, but they work a little different from each other. Ultimately you will want to do the research because it is your body you will be putting it into. You should always know what you are taking. Know before you buy and stay safe. This link explains way more than most. Understand it then ask questions.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-cycles-for-dummies-Step-by-step-instructions

Aromasin or Arimadex are good choices. Do some research on both and grab some. Both work, but they work a little different from each other. Ultimately you will want to do the research because it is your body you will be putting it into. You should always know what you are taking. Know before you buy and stay safe. This link explains way more than most. Understand it then ask questions.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-cycles-for-dummies-Step-by-step-instructions

thanks a lot bro

Rule of thumb is Adex .5mg EOD, Aromison is taken 12.5mg ED. Adex is strong as shit. Personally I'd do .25mg EOD on Adex.

Adex binds to your Estradiol(puts it in jail)and Aromison kills estradiol. What that means is when you quit taking Adex all that E2 that was kept from affecting you is free to do its dirty work. That's the way I understand it anyway. To me it make sense and that could be why some have a horrible feelings during PCT.

Rule of thumb is Adex .5mg EOD, Aromison is taken 12.5mg ED. Adex is strong as shit. Personally I'd do .25mg EOD on Adex.

Adex binds to your Estradiol(puts it in jail)and Aromison kills estradiol. What that means is when you quit taking Adex all that E2 that was kept from affecting you is free to do its dirty work. That's the way I understand it anyway. To me it make sense and that could be why some have a horrible feelings during PCT.

I appreciate the knowledge bro... What do you like to take better?

Thanks a lot bro that's a great read

If I had to choose for pct purposes I would do Aromison for the reason of not having the Adex rebound. I'm on TRT and didn't start actually using until I got on trt so I don't pct and use Adex now when needed.

Also, I did 6 years. Oki, Pendleton, and 29 Palms.

If I had to choose for pct purposes I would do Aromison for the reason of not having the Adex rebound. I'm on TRT and didn't start actually using until I got on trt so I don't pct and use Adex now when needed.

Also, I did 6 years. Oki, Pendleton, and 29 Palms.

Semper Fi brother and thanks for the knowledge, I myself was stationed in NC.. Only time I ever got over to the left coast was to train before deployment

The only thing I want to add is thank you for your service to our country! I mean that, people like you is why I have the freedoms I have! Thank you sir!

Back