• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ToRip 301 serious after injection pain

cowleygains

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey, just a quick question lads, ive been cycling

[h=1]TORIP[/h]TEST P 100MG
TREN A 100MG
MAST P 100MG
MTREN 1000MCG

which is a rip blend by Apollo labs, ive been injecting in glutes and shoulders (rotating) 1.5ml EOD

ive tried warming the vial up in nearly boiling water before injecting and splitting the injections into smaller doses over more

sites, but the injection sites hurt like hell for 2 days (sometimes even more) afterwards, to the point where im actually thinking

of coming off, my muscles that i injected are so stiff for ages after, i can barely raise my arms or sit down

there must be a way to ease the pain, this is getting ridiculous

any help would be appreciated

thanks
alex

Cut it with oil. Like grapeseed oil. Make your 1.5cc into 3cc. Half grapeseed half gear. Make sure to give it a good shake to dilute it.

My 2 cents.

Also I think mtren is some crazy shit. How are gains. Besides being crippled

If cutting it isnt an option. Take a hot bath. Or hot tub for 30 minutes. Massage the area affected while in the hot water. After muscles are nice and hot. Also asprin helps.

thanks
ill give grapeseed oil a go, and the hot bath is that best done immediately after injection? (whist waiting for the mtren to kick in)
mtren is some crazy shit, ive been combining it with a cheeky bit of citrulline mallate, beta alanine and caffiene (D.I.Y pre workout) and the pump is so mad, im getting so angry driving to the gym lol
ive only been on a few weeks, but the gains are coming, ill be ready for spring break soon ;)

Is area warm or redish ? If it is then its unsterile imo ...I fuckin hate painful injection fuck that shit ....:mad:

no swelling, and no warmer than the rest of my body (tren and test keeps me pretty warm lol)
i use clean, new, sterile needles for every jab and always sterilise injection sites

there must be another way, surely youre just not supposed to "put up" with barely being able to walk or sit down because of a glute injection 3-4 days ago

has anyone had any previous experience with this rip blend or perhaps a similar one?

no swelling, and no warmer than the rest of my body (tren and test keeps me pretty warm lol)
i use clean, new, sterile needles for every jab and always sterilise injection sites

there must be another way, surely youre just not supposed to "put up" with barely being able to walk or sit down because of a glute injection 3-4 days ago

has anyone had any previous experience with this rip blend or perhaps a similar one?

You have to think about it, this blend has 300mg / ml of short esters plus that m tren on top. There is NO WAY that this could be made completely painless .. You should have assumed you get some sort of discomfort when purchasing. Test prop mast prop and tren ace are all usually 100mg/ml and are for the most part pip free. That's because 100mg/ml for a short ester is completely normal ... But triple that? 3 of them suckers all in 1? lol no way josè.

If you really wanna cut it down you need to at least double the amount of volume with some sterile oil. Or see if you can pick up some eq for cheap. That is a pretty mild compound and will help "dilute" it. B12 also? Hell anything. Either way, but I would not be pinning that stuff by itself.

It's not you doing anything wrong brother, it's the nature of the product itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to think about it, this blend has 300mg / ml of short esters plus that m tren on top. There is NO WAY that this could be made completely painless .. You should have assumed you get some sort of discomfort when purchasing. Test prop mast prop and tren ace are all usually 100mg/ml and are for the most part pip free. That's because 100mg/ml for a short ester is completely normal ... But triple that? 3 of them suckers all in 1? lol no way josè.

If you really wanna cut it down you need to at least double the amount of volume with some sterile oil. Or see if you can pick up some eq for cheap. That is a pretty mild compound and will help "dilute" it. B12 also? Hell anything. Either way, but I would not be pinning that stuff by itself.

It's not you doing anything wrong brother, it's the nature of the product itself.

thanks bro, really helps, what is the "eq" you mentioned? if i just need oil, to mix it with, can i buy that locally from a special store as its not a steroid?
sorry if not allowed to ask, i could PM you

anything to ease the pain, not sure how many more of these jabs i can take whilst its not diluted and dont wanna waste good juice

imo try a different source ....in all honesty I suspect gearz....one time I had a similiar issue and believe it or not I tried a different vial from same source and same supply and it was better .....its the gearz imo...u shouldnt be in that much pain ...

Never would I doubt u ur smart as hell but I pin 2.5 and 3cc of gearz tren or mast and test sometimes mixed or even solo ....and theres a slight hint of soreness at times for a day , but hes sayin he can barely walk bahahah and we all know what that means lolz ....also he states 1.5ml eod rotating sites and pain is unbareable at times.....

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Never would I doubt u ur smart as hell but I pin 2.5 and 3cc of gearz tren or mast and test sometimes mixed or even solo ....and theres a slight hint of soreness at times for a day , but hes sayin he can barely walk bahahah and we all know what that means lolz ....also he states 1.5ml eod rotating sites and pain is unbareable at times.....

That's different than having 100mg of each suspended into 1ml. You're comparing apples to oranges.

T there is a BIG difference between 3cc of 100mg/ml and 1cc of 300mg/ml short estered gear

Lots of hormone in a little volume

I don't understand why anyone would want to even try and pin anything over 200mg/ml on a short ester. Even NPP at that dose has a slight bite and crashes often. At 300mg/ml it would be crippling. I'd rather pin more volume which would hurt a lot less.

Shit lolz sorry Im off, wtf sorry hmw Im thinkin long esters lolz.......well I never doubted u I just took my experience and applied it but failed to realize its short esters :roflmao:.....

T there is a BIG difference between 3cc of 100mg/ml and 1cc of 300mg/ml short estered gear

Lots of hormone in a little volume

How did I over look esters lolz...sorry guys strike all my previous posts:roflmao:

thanks bro, really helps, what is the "eq" you mentioned? if i just need oil, to mix it with, can i buy that locally from a special store as its not a steroid?
sorry if not allowed to ask, i could PM you

anything to ease the pain, not sure how many more of these jabs i can take whilst its not diluted and dont wanna waste good juice

eq boldenone undecylenate.
I am not saying you need or even suggesting to even add another compound to your stack, but I have seen guys use it as a "cutter" to help knock back some pip from high dosed gears.

You just need some sterile filtered oil .. Preferably in a multi dose vial. As mentioned before GSO(grape seed oil) would work fine. Get to googling :)

thanks guys ill have a good google

NEVER dilluted my own roids before, so i wanna get it right and not mess myself up

can i just mix the grapeseed and rip blend in the needle? or how is it done?

Last edited:
im seeing a few things that dont look good. your blasting in 450mg of a short ester eod in only four sites. 1.5 in a delt is a lot for most people. id go .75 each eod for smaller muscle groups and stop pinning your current sites for a few months and start exploring the wonderful world of pincushioning! the lateral head of the tricep and upper traps were good sites for me when i had hot gear.

another option is to pin .8ml everyday and split the dose when pinning smaller muscle groups

Just wanted to give a quick thankyou to all the ledgends that helped me sort out this problem
the grapeseed oil finally arrived, i mixed it in the ratio 1:1.5
pinned all 2.5ml of the concoction into my right glute and hit the gym like a beast, good to be back on again

Thank you all, i hope one day i can help some of you guys out in the same way!

300mg in one cc. Yeah no wonder. Cutting it should fix it.

Back