Rep Points

Angry ToRip 301 serious after injection pain

Hey, just a quick question lads, ive been cycling

TORIP

TEST P 100MG
    TREN A 100MG
    MAST P 100MG
    MTREN 1000MCG

which is a rip blend by Apollo labs, ive been injecting in glutes and shoulders (rotating) 1.5ml EOD

ive tried warming the vial up in nearly boiling water before injecting and splitting the injections into smaller doses over more

sites, but the injection sites hurt like hell for 2 days (sometimes even more) afterwards, to the point where im actually thinking

of coming off, my muscles that i injected are so stiff for ages after, i can barely raise my arms or sit down

there must be a way to ease the pain, this is getting ridiculous

any help would be appreciated

thanks
    alex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Cut it with oil. Like grapeseed oil. Make your 1.5cc into 3cc. Half grapeseed half gear. Make sure to give it a good shake to dilute it.

My 2 cents.

Also I think mtren is some crazy shit. How are gains. Besides being crippled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

If cutting it isnt an option. Take a hot bath. Or hot tub for 30 minutes. Massage the area affected while in the hot water. After muscles are nice and hot. Also asprin helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

thanks
    ill give grapeseed oil a go, and the hot bath is that best done immediately after injection? (whist waiting for the mtren to kick in)
    mtren is some crazy shit, ive been combining it with a cheeky bit of citrulline mallate, beta alanine and caffiene (D.I.Y pre workout) and the pump is so mad, im getting so angry driving to the gym lol
    ive only been on a few weeks, but the gains are coming, ill be ready for spring break soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Is area warm or redish ? If it is then its unsterile imo ...I fuckin hate painful injection fuck that shit ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

no swelling, and no warmer than the rest of my body (tren and test keeps me pretty warm lol)
    i use clean, new, sterile needles for every jab and always sterilise injection sites

there must be another way, surely youre just not supposed to "put up" with barely being able to walk or sit down because of a glute injection 3-4 days ago

has anyone had any previous experience with this rip blend or perhaps a similar one?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

ToRip 301 serious after injection pain

Quote Originally Posted by cowleygains View Post
    no swelling, and no warmer than the rest of my body (tren and test keeps me pretty warm lol)
    i use clean, new, sterile needles for every jab and always sterilise injection sites

there must be another way, surely youre just not supposed to "put up" with barely being able to walk or sit down because of a glute injection 3-4 days ago

has anyone had any previous experience with this rip blend or perhaps a similar one?
    You have to think about it, this blend has 300mg / ml of short esters plus that m tren on top. There is NO WAY that this could be made completely painless .. You should have assumed you get some sort of discomfort when purchasing. Test prop mast prop and tren ace are all usually 100mg/ml and are for the most part pip free. That's because 100mg/ml for a short ester is completely normal ... But triple that? 3 of them suckers all in 1? lol no way josŤ.

If you really wanna cut it down you need to at least double the amount of volume with some sterile oil. Or see if you can pick up some eq for cheap. That is a pretty mild compound and will help "dilute" it. B12 also? Hell anything. Either way, but I would not be pinning that stuff by itself.

It's not you doing anything wrong brother, it's the nature of the product itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heymrwaters View Post
    You have to think about it, this blend has 300mg / ml of short esters plus that m tren on top. There is NO WAY that this could be made completely painless .. You should have assumed you get some sort of discomfort when purchasing. Test prop mast prop and tren ace are all usually 100mg/ml and are for the most part pip free. That's because 100mg/ml for a short ester is completely normal ... But triple that? 3 of them suckers all in 1? lol no way josŤ.

If you really wanna cut it down you need to at least double the amount of volume with some sterile oil. Or see if you can pick up some eq for cheap. That is a pretty mild compound and will help "dilute" it. B12 also? Hell anything. Either way, but I would not be pinning that stuff by itself.

It's not you doing anything wrong brother, it's the nature of the product itself.

thanks bro, really helps, what is the "eq" you mentioned? if i just need oil, to mix it with, can i buy that locally from a special store as its not a steroid?
    sorry if not allowed to ask, i could PM you

anything to ease the pain, not sure how many more of these jabs i can take whilst its not diluted and dont wanna waste good juice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cowleygains View Post

imo try a different source ....in all honesty I suspect gearz....one time I had a similiar issue and believe it or not I tried a different vial from same source and same supply and it was better .....its the gearz imo...u shouldnt be in that much pain ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Never would I doubt u ur smart as hell but I pin 2.5 and 3cc of gearz tren or mast and test sometimes mixed or even solo ....and theres a slight hint of soreness at times for a day , but hes sayin he can barely walk bahahah and we all know what that means lolz ....also he states 1.5ml eod rotating sites and pain is unbareable at times.....

Last edited by twisted; 02-11-2015 at 05:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twistedgto View Post
    Never would I doubt u ur smart as hell but I pin 2.5 and 3cc of gearz tren or mast and test sometimes mixed or even solo ....and theres a slight hint of soreness at times for a day , but hes sayin he can barely walk bahahah and we all know what that means lolz ....also he states 1.5ml eod rotating sites and pain is unbareable at times.....
    That's different than having 100mg of each suspended into 1ml. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twistedgto View Post
    T there is a BIG difference between 3cc of 100mg/ml and 1cc of 300mg/ml short estered gear

Lots of hormone in a little volume

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't understand why anyone would want to even try and pin anything over 200mg/ml on a short ester. Even NPP at that dose has a slight bite and crashes often. At 300mg/ml it would be crippling. I'd rather pin more volume which would hurt a lot less.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Shit lolz sorry Im off, wtf sorry hmw Im thinkin long esters lolz.......well I never doubted u I just took my experience and applied it but failed to realize its short esters .....

T there is a BIG difference between 3cc of 100mg/ml and 1cc of 300mg/ml short estered gear

Lots of hormone in a little volume

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

How did I over look esters lolz...sorry guys strike all my previous posts