• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

frustrated need help

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
5-8 235 46. Last April I changed jobs went from painting cars (very active job) to selling paint spend alot of time driving. Was 210-215 when I started this job. I have been lifting constant here last month I have added cardio. Now last 2weeks I have been doing cardio twice a day. Usually about 50. Minutes total. I track my food intake and haven't been killing food. Now this week I a have been 2100-2200 calories per day. Always eat at least 200g protein carbs are never over 150. Well im not seeing change and I am concerned if I drop food intake more I will loose muscle. Thanks for advise.

Post up your average day for meals and what you drink.

Also you hen you do weights and cardio compared to meals. Have you had any bloodworj done?

Don't get discouraged keep at it and we will figure it out. It could be possible that your doing too much too. So let's take a look.

Ex. Meal 1 million am

Workout 7am
Cardio 20 min Eliot
Chest and bi

This way we can see times and stuff.

what I ate yesterday
drink about 1gl water daily
workout 5am empty stomach lift for 45approx. Then 25-35 cardio. Most afternoons I do another 20-30 cardio this is m-f
eat 5-6 times a day spaced out.

I did a test deca cycle in December January I did add some good weight and some bad

Maybe too many fat calories. Each gram of fat=9 calories. Protein and carbs=4 calories.

Fat calories are 693 of the roughly 2k that you are eating...??

I would say first thing is you need more veggies. Second would be that there is a lot of processed products in there (cookies, crunch crunch.. not sure what the crunch crunch is).

Try eating more rounded meals...

meat
veggie
(red or sweet potato)

Add some almonds.
I don't think you are eating the right amount of foods in my opinion. Also, there is too much fat in your diet (IMO).

If your body is not getting enough of the food that it needs it will hold onto fat longer. Are you taking anything other than the test at 200mg a wk?

Just test. The cookie is a protien bar. Fat is not always this high. I just dont understand why before I could eat 2700 calories a day and Maintain. Now I exercise more and eat less and no change. Thanks for advise.

I'm 43. It seems to be a little harder for us to maintain after 40. I broke 200 lbs for the first time ever about 8 months ago. Normally 180 ish. I had just said F it. One day I woke up one day and decided titties and a gut aint for me. I started to control the junk. The hardest thing for me is beer. Started to shed the fat then I added in the juice. Test tren and masteron. Soon I was making noticeable changes , 2 inches in my waist , kept the 200 plus but had good improvements in muscle definition. I watch the scale as well and it can be an asshole at times. I'm currently injured and unable to train but have only lost around 10 lbs in 40 or so days. If I have learned anything here its the diet has to be tight. Don't get frustrated brotha it'll all of sudden click.

You could be over training. Our bodies do weird things sometimes. Keep at it and I am sure that it will get better in time. Also, could be that your adding muscle but loosing fat. Muscle does weigh more than fat. Just my .02

Just keep adjusting the diet until you find what works. It took me getting frustrated and saying screw it and getting some outside help. It has helped a ton.

IML Gear Cream!
Thinking about getting some clen and maybe upping test a little. And trying to tighten diet up. Maybe cut carbs back

Be careful with the clen. I took it for like a week and only at 40mcg a day. I couldn't text on my phone I was shaking so bad. I thought I was on a vibration table with it. It was crazy

Don't cut carbs back.. If anything you could use a weekly refeed day (high carbs, minimal fats), a carb-cycle approach... Seems like your lifestyle is what caused the drastic halt...as in your metabolism took a hit, and now it's at a crawl... It's great that you've added cardio back in, HIIT would probly work wonders for you if you decide to try it... The fats are a little high, and honestly the fast food probly should be kept at a minimum or only when planned...if you added in place some avacado, or any type of natural nut butters this would be better overall... Save the added drugs for another time, it's not always the answer...

Don't cut carbs back.. If anything you could use a weekly refeed day (high carbs, minimal fats), a carb-cycle approach... Seems like your lifestyle is what caused the drastic halt...as in your metabolism took a hit, and now it's at a crawl... It's great that you've added cardio back in, HIIT would probly work wonders for you if you decide to try it... The fats are a little high, and honestly the fast food probly should be kept at a minimum or only when planned...if you added in place some avacado, or any type of natural nut butters this would be better overall... Save the added drugs for another time, it's not always the answer...
Thanks yeah fast foods are not norm. I eat alot of chicken breast and tuna. I may try hit. Why would refeed help?

I would say first thing is you need more veggies. Second would be that there is a lot of processed products in there (cookies, crunch crunch.. not sure what the crunch crunch is).

Try eating more rounded meals...

meat
veggie
(red or sweet potato)

Add some almonds.
I don't think you are eating the right amount of foods in my opinion. Also, there is too much fat in your diet (IMO).

If your body is not getting enough of the food that it needs it will hold onto fat longer. Are you taking anything other than the test at 200mg a wk?

I agree with this. Lose the protein bars and eat. No shakes unless post workout.

How well are you recovering after workouts? I had a similar issue and overtraining was a one problem the other was I thought I was eating cleaner than I actually was. I agree with the others lower the fats maybe cycle the carbs a bit. Try a macro split like 40%p/35%c/25%f on training days and 50%p/15%c/35%f or 45%p/20%c/35%f on non-training days to cycle carbs. I also think your cals are on the lower side that could also be an issue you could be storing fat due to that as well. Hope this helps it has been working for me but we are all different its all trial and error to see what works for you brother.

Back