• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Metha-drol EXTREME

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who here has run IML's Metha-drol extreme? This is my first time, and I am about half way through the bottle at 2 caps per day. IMO it blows away any dbol I have ever taken. I'm up almost 15 lbs, and not 15 lbs of garbage either, very lean. I feel terrific physically and mentally. Using formeron and protex cycle support. I am about to toss in some test p (which I should have done earlier but whatev). Whos has had a similar experience?

i used recently at 5 per day and my kidneys started hurting...it's good stuff and even for me 30mg would be good dose

i'm sorry i apologize it wasn't IML's brand...but i'm assuming iml's is just as potent as the original anabolic extreme methadrol that i used and was saving a while

I used if and got good gains but it made my blood pressure rocket. Also made me lethargic should have ran test with it. Put my liver values I. Toilet but a month later they were fine

Methaldrol is very potent for sure. I love it as a kickstart. I recommend an AI on cycle and sarm for pct if your adding in test imo.

IML's Methadrol extreme is very strong. I ran it and felt like I was on anadrol.

I am consistently amazed at the gains I am making right now. It is better than Dbol IMO, never run anadrol though. I've added some Test in as well :)

Back