• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Steroidify

IML Gear Cream!
Dude step back and count to ten . The ends justify the means. I'm in an rv right now with children and drunk adults on tren. It's possible.

Sounds like a fuckin party! Camping?

Not exactly but my wife's friend keeps wanting a back rub. I ain't sure I ask myself WWTBJD.

Not exactly but my wife's friend keeps wanting a back rub. I ain't sure I ask myself WWTBJD.
Give her the back rub and make sure your cock rubs her lower back.

You might up your AI a bit. With this cycle I'm on I had to raise my AI to doses I never would have thought neccessary and (most) of that went away. Although I just scared a poorncrackhead half to death at a gas station. "Do I look like I'm going to give you money?!"😡

You might up your AI a bit. With this cycle I'm on I had to raise my AI to doses I never would have thought neccessary and (most) of that went away. Although I just scared a poorncrackhead half to death at a gas station. "Do I look like I'm going to give you money?!"

How much are you taking?

Haha back rubs with cock coming up... No wait my drunk buddy needs babysitting . Tren and Damgar give me strength

How much are you taking?
1mg adex a day. Script or RC didn't matter. Used some asin at 25 a day on top of that to bring it under control. You shouldn't need anything like that. Dbol/drol were the main culprits.

1mg adex a day. Script or RC didn't matter. Used some asin at 25 a day on top of that to bring it under control. You shouldn't need anything like that. Dbol/drol were the main culprits.

Holy f*ck you're a beast. I need bloods. I'm way over due

Get Shredded!
Holy f*ck you're a beast. I need bloods. I'm way over due
The dbol gives you super estrogen and the drol seems to stimulate e2 receptors on it's own. I'd be willing to bet that bloods would show my e2 is crushed or super low but with the drugs themselves doing crazy shit, all I can do is raise the AI. High test could put you in a similar state where the e2 is just too high to be comfortable with the tren. All I know is with standard AI dosing the tren had me like Colonel Walter E Kurtz....

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

Did 50 very strict chin ups and 25 x 275 dead lifts. No elbow pain. Ran a couple miles. Need to get back at it. Feeling ok though.. No need to push it. Couldn't pin all weekend. Went two days without tren. Omg cycle is ruined.

I am about to run into a no pinning issue as well. I'm going to Mexico next month. I'm on a couple of short esters. I thought about adding mast e and tren e for this problem. I really don't want to skip a week of pins. Any suggestions? I appreciate it

I am about to run into a no pinning issue as well. I'm going to Mexico next month. I'm on a couple of short esters. I thought about adding mast e and tren e for this problem. I really don't want to skip a week of pins. Any suggestions? I appreciate it

Pin extra before you leave, take a small hit. I personally don't think that's going to make or break your cycle. Your choice though (maybe I'm lazy?)

Pin extra before you leave, take a small hit. I personally don't think that's going to make or break your cycle. Your choice though (maybe I'm lazy?)

I found some tri tren in my box so I may switch to that in a couple of weeks out. My test will be fine. I may order some mast e. It gets in my head I hate to miss . Since Thursday I missed 4 workouts , my weight climbed but I swear I look different. Haha

I found some tri tren in my box so I may switch to that in a couple of weeks out. My test will be fine. I may order some mast e. It gets in my head I hate to miss . Since Thursday I missed 4 workouts , my weight climbed but I swear I look different. Haha

My trenbolone isn't in full effect yet... This I know because I smoked "Helen" the other day. And yes... I did strict pullups.

Good job . It should be anytime. Those bitches are bitches from what I hear .

Good job . It should be anytime. Those bitches are bitches from what I hear .

Yeah. Week 3-4 im in (usually) anger mode and everything gives me a full permanent body pump.

50mg darius tren a in with some cyp and EQ.

Forearm vascularity starting to pop pretty good.

Figured I'd go a little heavier on deads today. Went 5x3x315 pretty easy. Followed by 100 push ups, 100 crunches and 100 air squats. Going to take a few days off and reevaluate. I believe it's almost time to get back in the gym...

Cliffs: cawk extra hard from 30mg tada I took this morning... You know, for therapeutic use.. :winkfinger:

50mg darius tren a in with some cyp and EQ.

Forearm vascularity starting to pop pretty good.

Figured I'd go a little heavier on deads today. Went 5x3x315 pretty easy. Followed by 100 push ups, 100 crunches and 100 air squats. Going to take a few days off and reevaluate. I believe it's almost time to get back in the gym...

Cliffs: cawk extra hard from 30mg tada I took this morning... You know, for therapeutic use.. :winkfinger:

Blood pressure health is paramount :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
8904cf683bf8eb4eaa6d03d1809c5065.jpg

Just finished some shit I made up.

Pump is insane right now. Can barely lift my arms.

50mg tren a in. Going for 2 mile run.

Elbow improving..

What's the top one . I wAnt to start working in stuff like this on off days.

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

What's the top one . I wAnt to start working in stuff like this on off days.

Strict pullups. I go as wide as I can and really stretch the lat... Just trying to mix it up and do the best I can with what I got :(

I wasn't going "for time" or anytning. Would just cycle through once and take a swig of water, breathe and get back on the pull-up bar

Military shit rite there .....shit makes a man out of u ( I would assume tren a had some say so in this w/o):roflmao:

8904cf683bf8eb4eaa6d03d1809c5065.jpg

Just finished some shit I made up.

Pump is insane right now. Can barely lift my arms.

50mg tren a in. Going for 2 mile run.

Elbow improving..

I think the EQ works :winkfinger:

Now bring on the tren..

Who's in for front double bicep at the end of the month? :coffee:

I think the EQ works :winkfinger:

Now bring on the tren..

Tren and eq :p.......holey moley ....inb4insanemilitaryw/o :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

btw ur jacked and lookin great keep up the great work

Back