• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help ? Women, Var and cycle length

IML Gear Cream!
Younger girls can experience fertility issues with prolonged or heavy aas use. It wasnt an issue when my mrs got started so I never really educated myself too much on it. If babies arent an issue then I would do a MINIMUM 12 week cycle. Run 10mg if you like but honestly have enough on hand to taper up a little if you need to. My mrs ended up at 20mg by the end of her first cycle. Blood work showed that 10mg is little more than HRT for her. hence why she cruises on 10mg. To be fair though she is like a horse with meds, AAS, ect....she needs two 800mg motrin to do the job that I would need 800mg for. Kinda like that with AAS. 15mg of short ester test MWF on top of 50mg var ED wasnt a big deal for her.
Yes on the pills for dandelion root. 2-3 ED.

Yup, fertility def. NOT an issue and I already went up to 20 myself. Thanks SO much for posting this, sounds like she is a very similar place as myself. Not a ton of info out there about women doing this, and almost nil on doing it after the big M ;) I started this because I was seriously busting my arse in the gym and just not putting on any more muscle, I figured I would give it a shot and if anything I didn't like started to show up, that would be it. What I didn't expect was to feel THIS good, that fast. Motivated to go to the gym, not dragging myself. Lifts up quite a bit (finally got back up to the big boy db's LOL) more sets and recovery so much better I don't feel like I need to spend an hour a day in the hot tub. And my Libido...... Hello my friend, where have you been ???? I was really dreading going on a break soon.
And you sound just like my hubby about the "feminine enhancement" :) hasn't happened yet, but he can dream ;)

Yup, fertility def. NOT an issue and I already went up to 20 myself. Thanks SO much for posting this, sounds like she is a very similar place as myself. Not a ton of info out there about women doing this, and almost nil on doing it after the big M ;) I started this because I was seriously busting my arse in the gym and just not putting on any more muscle, I figured I would give it a shot and if anything I didn't like started to show up, that would be it. What I didn't expect was to feel THIS good, that fast. Motivated to go to the gym, not dragging myself. Lifts up quite a bit (finally got back up to the big boy db's LOL) more sets and recovery so much better I don't feel like I need to spend an hour a day in the hot tub. And my Libido...... Hello my friend, where have you been ???? I was really dreading going on a break soon.
And you sound just like my hubby about the "feminine enhancement" :) hasn't happened yet, but he can dream ;)

My wife hasn't had the big M yet but we arent having more kids so its moot. Its really hard for ladies over 40 to add muscle. Getting lean and tone is one thing but trying to get physique level jacked is tough even with drugs.
If you have gone through the big M then 10mg of var is probably just acting as HRT as it was for my wife. Which is why you already upped to 20mg. As far as the feminine enlargement, it depends on the girl but I know lots of ladies dont get it with just var. My wife never got it til this blast using 60mg. 50mg didnt do it. Now if you talk NPP....its a matter of days a its literally like 8 times normal size.

My wife hasn't had the big M yet but we arent having more kids so its moot. Its really hard for ladies over 40 to add muscle. Getting lean and tone is one thing but trying to get physique level jacked is tough even with drugs.
If you have gone through the big M then 10mg of var is probably just acting as HRT as it was for my wife. Which is why you already upped to 20mg. As far as the feminine enlargement, it depends on the girl but I know lots of ladies dont get it with just var. My wife never got it til this blast using 60mg. 50mg didnt do it. Now if you talk NPP....its a matter of days a its literally like 8 times normal size.

I don't like to say - No way, NEVER because who knows what the future will bring, but NPP=Giant clitoris. I'm filing that one away in the "DO NOT EVER FORGET THIS" file !!! haahaahaaaaa

I don't like to say - No way, NEVER because who knows what the future will bring, but NPP=Giant clitoris. I'm filing that one away in the "DO NOT EVER FORGET THIS" file !!! haahaahaaaaa

Come on Mrs. Robinson, I say go for it....make hubby happy😉

How long from inject to enlargement? I might keep some handy for the chicks..

Well...this varies also. Not all ladies are affected the same way. But it does go down considerably when you come off. My Mrs wont run it anymore because she hates the pumps. Too painful, hinders training. And as long as we are on sides....just something to consider, primo make her hair fall out like crazy. So for my lady its basically var and short ester test.

Well...this varies also. Not all ladies are affected the same way. But it does go down considerably when you come off. My Mrs wont run it anymore because she hates the pumps. Too painful, hinders training. And as long as we are on sides....just something to consider, primo make her hair fall out like crazy. So for my lady its basically var and short ester test.
Another important bit of info to take into consideration. Peri M will do that too you also. Was my first tip off that something was "changing" clogging the shower drain with your hair every day isn't fun. Now that I have it back to normal, don't want to shed it all out again. Just curious, does she pin herself ? If that's tmi, please feel free to tell me to mind MOB :)

You got some great advice Mrs.R
I agree that you should go on and stay on for however long you want. Low dose, 20mgs or less isn't going to hurt you long term. Like BTC said it'll likely be close to what HRT would do.
Oh and I wouldn't worry about clit enlargement either. You may get slightly swollen when aroused but it won't be permanent and TBH, it's a really fun side
I've ran some pretty hefty injectables and haven't had any permanent enlargement, although it is different for everyone. You won't wake up one day with a small wiener... It happens gradually.

Welcome to the board!

Get Shredded!
You got some great advice Mrs.R
I agree that you should go on and stay on for however long you want. Low dose, 20mgs or less isn't going to hurt you long term. Like BTC said it'll likely be close to what HRT would do.
Oh and I wouldn't worry about clit enlargement either. You may get slightly swollen when aroused but it won't be permanent and TBH, it's a really fun side
I've ran some pretty hefty injectables and haven't had any permanent enlargement, although it is different for everyone. You won't wake up one day with a small wiener... It happens gradually.

Welcome to the board!

Thanks Gluutes !!!! I think I have too, what an awesome crew here :) I really do appreciate the help. I didn't want to post redundant questions, just thought I might be a little older than some of the other gals looking for info on this and wondered if that might make it just a little different for me.
And "yay" for that particular side ;) I'll take all the help I can get in that dept.

I'm about to start my first cycle ever and decided on Var. I found 2 trusted sources from some senior respected members on here, so I have tabs and suspension on the way. (I prob wouldn't have ordered both, but the members who referred me were so helpful so I definitely wanted to follow through).

Anyway, I'm going to use the liquid first so I can start low...2.5mg twice a day. I think I'll end up at 5mg twice a day, but want to start slow since I've never used anything before.

I've read so much here on Var, but I must be overlooking something. I see the range of cycle lengths that women do, but I hardly ever see anything about the length of the off cycle. Are they always equal...6wks on/6off, or 8 on/8 off?

Thx in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read so much here on Var, but I must be overlooking something. I see the range of cycle lengths that women do, but I hardly ever see anything about the length of the off cycle. Are they always equal...6wks on/6off, or 8 on/8 off?

As a general rule of thumb, yes. Time on = time off.

I didn't see this thread. I have to thank Little Lady for answering all my questions regarding Var and my girl. My girl is on week 3 of Var and I can see the difference.

Another important bit of info to take into consideration. Peri M will do that too you also. Was my first tip off that something was "changing" clogging the shower drain with your hair every day isn't fun. Now that I have it back to normal, don't want to shed it all out again. Just curious, does she pin herself ? If that's tmi, please feel free to tell me to mind MOB :)

Well its a year late but to answer your question no, she doesnt. Pisses me off. She'll do sub Q all day. I have no problem doing it but theres no fucking reason after 100+ pins that she cant man up. A .5" slin pin in the quad is plenty as even at the highest doses were never more than .35ml at once.

Back