• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

OK to drink alcohol on injectables?

JD70

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The subject sort of says it all. I like to have a few beers or glasses of wine (old lady compromise- no liquor). I know it's more dangerous if taking orals, which I do but haven't drank on them, but in your experience is it relatively safe to have a few beers or wine while on injectable only? Currently I'm on my last few weeks of test (was on 560mg/wk, just bumped up to 640mg last 3 weeks). I take blockade and liv52ds (was taking tudca too, till just recently because I was taking dbol, which I finished a few weeks ago). Pee looks good, feeling fine, just checking. thanks!

Yeah it's safe. Still better off not doing it though. I've gotten smashed many times while on orals and I'm still healthy. Definitely not saying to go try that though.

Yeah it's safe. Still better off not doing it though. I've gotten smashed many times while on orals and I'm still healthy. Definitely not saying to go try that though.
Thanks brother, I'm just checking. Will do my best to drink very lightly, if any, especially while on orals. Got a family I love. However, I feel safer to have a few while on injectables only.

Alcohol will do 3 thing's to you dehydrate you and add stress to your liver and increases blood pressure if done to often. I for one being a party animal in my youth drank many times on cycles including orals and am still alive...I mean the more muscles I got the more I wanted to be at the club with my tight ass muscle shirt getting attention from the ladies which also lead to drinking.So drink in moderation try not to get hammered if you have a couple of beers during a oral will not kill you...

It's an individual thing. You might be fine with oils, orals, and alcohol, or you might be smashing your liver with orals alone. The only way to tell is bloodwork. Don't skip it.

Man thanks guys you're awesome.

Should be fine. There is a big difference between one or two and a case.

Should be fine. There is a big difference between one or two and a case.
Yeah, seems like over the course of a whole night I might drink around 6, or 8 max (or less, I'm listing the max). When I was younger (44 now) it was more like 12, or a pint or fifth. Don't like to feel that bad the next day now, workout 1st thing in the a.m. plus my wife would kill me!

Some guys like smoking pot on a cycle definitely help you eat more

This.

Weed is always a better choice. It won't hurt you in any way and actually is very beneficial to recovery and appetite. If you can get away with it dump the booze and blaze up every night

Lol! Sounds good. You got some for me?

Back