• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Protein pancakes for breakfast

newbulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ingredients eggs white one egg and scoop of etb cinnamon roll protein.

Is it bad to have these every morning for breakfast? My wife doesnt do well with breakfast food besides just eggs so we wanted to ask if there are any underlying issues with having them.

Yeah for the wife. Thanks guys!! Trapstar I will def add in some more ingredients to help her. Shes not an oats person but ill do it the way u have described and im sure she will like it. I got a ninja mixes up everything great!

She is wanting to drop a few pounds as she tends to fluctuate in weight so im trying to help her with her diet.. she is not extreme into it but she tries.

protein pancakes can be brutal, but there's also some tasty ones out there. i generally stay away from them.

Trapstar I wouldnt have thought of that thats pretty genious man. Nocode ill be taking a look at it when I get off.. shit I know this was for her but I might be telling her to make me some for snacks.

protein pancakes can be brutal, but there's also some tasty ones out there. i generally stay away from them.
Shes makes them now pretty easily and likes them. Do u normally just take down a shake? I know those pancakes become filling after a few of them

Quest just came out with a protein baking/pancake mix. Its not bad but u gotta add stuff like egg whites and stevia to make it work n taste correctly on the griddle

Shes makes them now pretty easily and likes them. Do u normally just take down a shake? I know those pancakes become filling after a few of them

I'm usually an eggs/egg white and carb source kind of guy. 10 eggs and 3-4 English muffins and milk. If I'm using slin for breakfast it's egg whites instead of whole eggs and some juice as well

IML Gear Cream!
I've done this - great for bulking. Wouldn't do it on a cut.

I estimated how many pancakes the pancake batter would make, how many I would eat in a sitting, and added protein until the amount I would eat in one sitting had the amount of protein I want.

It usually comes out pretty thick, so I liked using jam or jelly instead of syrup.

I've done this - great for bulking. Wouldn't do it on a cut.

I estimated how many pancakes the pancake batter would make, how many I would eat in a sitting, and added protein until the amount I would eat in one sitting had the amount of protein I want.

It usually comes out pretty thick, so I liked using jam or jelly instead of syrup.

The only reason I eat pancakes is for a syrup delivery
Vehicle

If I can make it fit within her daily calories and macros is it good with her trying to cut? Or is it better as a once n a week kinda thing

If I can make it fit within her daily calories and macros is it good with her trying to cut? Or is it better as a once n a week kinda thing

The only reason I eat pancakes is for a syrup delivery
Vehicle

Fair enough - I only eat bread a meat vehicle

I'm just not a big believer in carbs in the AM if your goal is to be lean. Thats when insulin and cortisol levels are at their worst so it more likely to go to fat than muscles. If you're just trying to pack on LBS, then fuck it, use syrup and jelly

Insulin and cortisol levels improve significantly after being awake for 2 hours. The book Carb Back Loading talks about this a lot.

Ain't nothing bad in them. Eggs good. Oats good. Milk good. Banana good.

I lost a shit ton of weight and would eat these daily. You just don't go overboard adding ingredients. Maybe leave the protein powder out, replace it with cinnamon and stevia.

Where are you getting your nutrition information from? Protein should be had at all hours of the day. Out of milk, pancakes, eggs, oats and bananas, whey is probably the thing that will help you get jacked the most.

Bananas - Simple sugar carbs, some fiber. Not the worst, but does nothing to help your muscles have a steady stream of protein.
Milk - the fats in milk can actually inhibit fat loss. Most people don't pay attention to this, but different fats have different flavors. Milk fats help prevent fat loss. The slow digesting casein protein isn't what you need in the AM. A faster protein will be better since you haven't ate since you went to bed.
Oats - great source of carbs/fiber - but no protein to start feeding your muscles aminos in the AM.
Eggs - not awful - it just takes a ton of eggs to get 50g of protein.

Optimization of macros is pretty similar regardless of goal.

You still want protein in the AM to maintain muscle. No muscle - no metabolism. It also raises body temperature and which improves metabolism and helps provide a feeling a satiety.
You still want to avoid milk fats, and the AM still isn't the time for casein
You still want to avoid a fuck ton of carbs in the AM.

ron_skimmilk.jpeg

Back