• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren sides versus Masteron sides

fever

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
JW if masteron has the same type of sides as Tren does like the night sweats and not being able to sleep?

No, it does not. The only sides I have ever noticed from Masteron are: increased hair shedding, slightly aggravated acne and/or dry skin, enhanced libido. The sides are mild when compared to Tren, but then again, so are the gains.

Masteron has no sides when taken in comparison with Tren.. just saying :)

Mast and tren are not even in the same universe as far as sides go. It's apples to oranges.

I get night sweats on real Mast. Not nearly as bad as Tren though. Never had a cough from Mast either. Tren ED kicks my ass!!!

Mast makes me horny has hell-the only night sweats I get is from bouncing around with the lil lady-OD

Mast makes me horny has hell-the only night sweats I get is from bouncing around with the lil lady-OD

True that OD, when I was on it, I had to apply Vaseline on a daily basis because my little man was seeing so much action. haha

Nice! So what about bloating how is that on Masteron and what kind of an ai do u guys use with Mast E.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't get bloated on mast P.. maybe a little water from prop but nothing crazy. I like to use Formeron for my AI. Mast is only affective with a low body fat.. so diet, cardio, etc should be #1..

Wait. Tren gives you sides?

I don't get any...

umad? :) <3

On a serious note, Mast IS an AI. It is essentially injectable DHT, which is the natural AI inside a man's body.

Never has much bloating on Mast and as others have said no comparison to Tren at all. Getting ready to throw some Mast into next cycle.

I like Mast P a lot. Been taking 400 EW and that seems to be the difference this off season. Trying to stay in single digit body fat until March before I diet down!

No, but Tren and Mast work very well together. Mast is an anti-estrogen and goes nicely with Tren! Add a little Test Prop and you are set to go

Tren versus mast sides are very different. I hardly got any sides with mast, but tren was a different story

Get Shredded!
Tren is like a blowtorch, mast is like a lighter....

I've heard Mast gives very similar levels of strength gains compared to Tren (no personal experience). Has anyone else experienced this? If mast is that much easier on the user, it might be worth running over Tren if strength is the objective.

Back