• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Who has made visible physique progress in 2014?

I don't know about aesthetic.. But I gained 50 pounds

a5b96ccb96aa70b38bbd4cfa117ac500.jpg

87aa0e6a8992ecae0cc2aa12911a51f6.jpg

Last edited:
I think he's saying your abs are so rock hard that they won't be able to expand enough to hold a baby
If so I should say thank you. That's a high compliment!

I'm dying at the belly swelling thing.

Speaking of that, I don't remember seeing how your Christmas went with the tada present. Not looking for details, Just wondering if it worked out for you....:coffee:

Me too... what a fucknut. Buuuutttt maybe we should test his theory out? Lit fire, riesling and bad decisons?
... yet I bet your more of a hang clean, copperhead salmon and sneak one individually wrapped peanutbutter cup gal...
​Is it getting hot in here?

Speaking of that, I don't remember seeing how your Christmas went with the tada present. Not looking for details, Just wondering if it worked out for you....:coffee:
Oooh it was wonderful :)
I don't know about aesthetic.. But I gained 50 pounds

a5b96ccb96aa70b38bbd4cfa117ac500.jpg

87aa0e6a8992ecae0cc2aa12911a51f6.jpg
Fuck. That's damn impressive. Like a different person.
Me too... what a fucknut. Buuuutttt maybe we should test his theory out? Lit fire, riesling and bad decisons?
... yet I bet your more of a hang clean, copperhead salmon and sneak one individually wrapped peanutbutter cup gal...
Damnit. You're propositions are always so tempting.

Cruise dose beginning 2014 vs cruise dose now I feel I look about the same. But about ten pounds up. So, progress, nothing amazing. During my tren run my lady did say at one point, ok, you look like a steroid freak. I was grinning ear to ear. I took it as a compliment.

Oh yeah, and little lady. Guys get comments all the time. Mostly from friends and family who don't lift for physique goals. Let alone exercise regularly. "your getting too big". "How big are you trying to get" "are you going for a heavyweight fight or something"(wtf I've never been a fighter lol) best was a buddy of mine I had not seen in a year.
After a hug.
"Damn, your getting big man"
"Nah"
"When I hug you and all I feel is back muscles , your getting too big."
"What can I say it's my thing"
"True"
Then we had some beers and it was great. Love seeing old friends.

ia4VvTY.jpg

ORNmO2n.jpg

vrd60gL.jpg

9L2OcoI.jpg

2 years between these. Don't have any at the half way point. 6'2 142 starting weight 198 today.

Last edited:
Don't know why tinypic always turns my pictures sideways from my phone but just snapped this earlier. No old pictures at the moment.

2cs6j61.jpg

200 give or take a lb. Planned on bulking up to 215 or better this winter but new job hasn't left enough time to eat enough yet.

IML Gear Cream!
You guys and gals have inspired me. I will be posting on the 2015 year progress thread a year from now.

Every pic you always have some panties hanging from your lamp table...explain
Lol. I think you explained it all right there ;)

Ur my fav for sure now

Haha. What is there to explain. It gives the room a nice light filter. I can honestly say I've never looked past the model to notice!
Ohh too kind!

Back