• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY quick question regarding DBOL

DIESALNATION

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently on day 9 of taking 25mg once a day broken up morning & pre workout ... This is my first time using can anybody chime in & let me know what I'm supposed to be feeling? I'm not getting the "head rush" everybody speaks of after Intake I believe im getting more pumps in the gym & my sex drive is up but I've been eating like crazy and have gained zero pounds. Should I have gained any weight? What effects am I looking for? How long does it usually take to kick in? Does everybody experience the "head rush"? As I stated before this is my first time using so I really don't know what to look for other than the research I have done.

If I'm reading this right your taking 25mg total every day.
if so you need to take 50mg a day and see how you feel.
you can take more if your bp is ok and you feel good.
any more than 50 a day for me and I get headaches and bp goes up.
at 50 mg a day I get the sense of well being and great pumps from it.if you eat you will gain weight. You will get water retention from it.
that being said I love the way dbol makes me feel.
I've never tried ay dbol.bump it up and let me know how it goes.

25mg of dbol and a cup of coffee a hour before working out is great.

Always good to hear from you! I will do so, being my first time I don't know what to expect lol so I figured I would shoot a question & see what I get for answers Thanks for the input brother I'll shoot you pm let you know how it goes. As far as pumps there serious strength is also good it's just the head rush oart but again that could be because of such a minimal dose im guessing.

If I'm reading this right your taking 25mg total every day.
if so you need to take 50mg a day and see how you feel.
you can take more if your bp is ok and you feel good.
any more than 50 a day for me and I get headaches and bp goes up.
at 50 mg a day I get the sense of well being and great pumps from it.if you eat you will gain weight. You will get water retention from it.
that being said I love the way dbol makes me feel.
I've never tried ay dbol.bump it up and let me know how it goes.

25mg of dbol and a cup of coffee a hour before working out is great.

25 split in a day definitely sounds low to me. Definitely agree with the machinist on this one.

Im going to give it a shot! Yeah I've heard the same basically anything over 60mg's is overkill at that point only thing that will increase is side effects lol
50mg is where I start. I've ran bluehearts up to 80mg/day. Could've gone higher, but didn't feel 80mg benefited me more than 60mg.

I have never heard of this "headrush" were you expecting to feel HIGH? That will not happen.
The Dbol in question will give you great gains, strong pump, and a happy disposition.
You need to take it at the correct dose.
:)

IML Gear Cream!
No no dbol in question! Lol pumps are great sex drive is awesome I'm a first timer miss! Lol just trying to get an idea of what I should be expecting ... As of today 50mg it is although I may add 25mg gives a vicious pump!! AY is dopeee right now & the OIL is smooth I did 2ml no pip at all!! & I have some virgin cheeks!!

I have never heard of this "headrush" were you expecting to feel HIGH? That will not happen.
The Dbol in question will give you great gains, strong pump, and a happy disposition.
You need to take it at the correct dose.
:)

NOBODY TAKE THIS AD AS THE DBOL BEING IN "QUESTION" IT IS NOTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL. I am
simply just trying to get a feel for what I'm in for the next couple weeks & if the way im doing things needs to be corrected!! AS FAR AS THE GEAR GOES ITS TOP NOTCH!!!

Good dbol for gains you want 40-50mg a day usually. I take 20-25 as a preworkout sometimes. The "dbol high" isn't like you just popped xannies or took a bong rip. It just a VERY positive mental attitude you may notice after a day or two, although I have noticed this isn't permanent. Usually I notice it for a week maybe two.

if the pump is actually painful up your water intake, throw some bcaa's onto the fire and think about a taurine supp....taurine and water is dirt cheap..bcaa's can be dirt cheap but then they tend to taste like flinstones vitamins in water :( and not in the tastey I can eat a bottle of flinstones vitamins way

I like flinstones vitamins..don't judge me :coffee:

oh/and ya...50mg is usually the menz dbol happy spot

25mg in the morning. 25mg an hour preworkout. Watch out for the back pumps. Drink lots of water and 3 grams of taurine ED if they become a problem.

What he said. Also get bloods in a few weeks to see how dbol affects your liver. You'll find out if your limit is just 4 wks or much longer. Everyone is different.

Dbol makes me feel incredibly strong and positive about 9 days in, like I can snap the 45-lb plates in half like Smarties. Kinda like a meth or coke high but better.

I haven't seen flintstones gummies in years!!! Lol but will do Im going to shoot for 50mg's

if the pump is actually painful up your water intake, throw some bcaa's onto the fire and think about a taurine supp....taurine and water is dirt cheap..bcaa's can be dirt cheap but then they tend to taste like flinstones vitamins in water :( and not in the tastey I can eat a bottle of flinstones vitamins way

I love Dbol and take 50mg/day when I take it. 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the evening. It doesn't make you feel high except in the sense that you feel like an Alpha God, LOL. It gives you an overall sense of well-being and confidence.

Lately I've been doing a Dbol/Abomb split, 25mg/Dbol and 50mg/Anadrol a day. Anadrol is the king of mass but makes me feel shitty in higher doses, so I like to "cut" it with Dbol to keep that godly feeling. But AY now has that mix available (as 25 Dbol & 35 Anadrol). Two of those a day would probably blow you the fuck up without feeling too ratty.

25mg in the morning. 25mg an hour preworkout. Watch out for the back pumps. Drink lots of water and 3 grams of taurine ED if they become a problem.

Curious, what is the mechanism that causes or why do certain compounds cause back pumps? Are we talking low back or lats, or what? Thx

Massive Doses of Taurine (5k plus ED)
Potassium, Magnesium (300mg ED each) BCAAs with Amino Acids peri-workout
Will make the pumps completely bearable.

My problem area is lower back. It's almost like a constant muscle contraction.

Not exactly sure of the processes at work causing them tho.

I believe it's kidney stress. I've gotten em pretty bad from strong dbol, also from long hikes followed by a big pint of Guinness (i.e. a bunch of alcohol while badly dehydrated)... same mechanism in both cases is my guess.

My piss was orange for weeks on dbol even though I pound a couple gallons of water a day been off of them now for 2 weeks and my piss still isn't clear lol oh and I was up 2 3 times a night pissing as well I just. Drank a protein shake or 2 overnight when I did get up

Back