• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Order With Naps! Split Packages?

olyfire227

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

After months of research on different boards and sources, I decided to pull the trigger on using Naps for my first cycle. With so many different UGL's popping up and disappearing every day, I decided that using a source who has been around for years and has reps on multiple boards to handle customer issues would be my best bet. The 30% off pre-christmas special Naps had going on definitely didn't hurt either :)

Anyways, for my cycle I will be running

Vermodje Test E 500mg/wk Weeks 1-10

Geneza Dbol 30mg/day Weeks 1-3

Geneza Aromasin 12.5mg/eod

HCG 250iu/2x a week Weeks 2-10

I also picked up some pharma grade Nolva and Clomid to use for PCT as well as Accutane to run at low doses throughout the cycle to keep acne from flaring up (I have used Accutane before so am aware of the side effects and dosages that my body responds best to).

A Couple of questions for you guys:

1.) My money transfer was picked to yesterday, and it looks like the HCG and Accutane will come in one package, while everything else will come in a separate package. Is this normal? Is this just to help mitigate the risk of customs intercepting the package or what?

2.) I want to run bloodwork mid cycle to see how effective the Vermodje Test E is and to see if I need to adjust my Aromasin dosage. When would be the best time to do the blood test during my cycle? As in which weeks and how close to injection times, if that matters? I did pre-cycle bloodwork a couple of weeks ago to make sure everything is in the normal range. I will also run bloods after PCT to make sure I have recovered properly.

Thanks for all your help guys, I will keep this thread updated when I receive my gear and to report how everything goes!

Mine was the same. Clomid came first and two days later the test came.

Test E/C protocol is in lab testing. Basically run minimum 3 weeks, and exactly 7 days after last pin do bloods. Again, lab testing has the EXACT protocol. It is the "Gold standard" mine is just an overview

It is normal for us to split orders if you PM me your order number I can tell You exactly why the order was split. And in the event you have any problems with your order or questions please feel free to pm me. Thank you very much for your business we really appreciate it!

Hey guys,

After months of research on different boards and sources, I decided to pull the trigger on using Naps for my first cycle. With so many different UGL's popping up and disappearing every day, I decided that using a source who has been around for years and has reps on multiple boards to handle customer issues would be my best bet. The 30% off pre-christmas special Naps had going on definitely didn't hurt either :)

Anyways, for my cycle I will be running

Vermodje Test E 500mg/wk Weeks 1-10

Geneza Dbol 30mg/day Weeks 1-3

Geneza Aromasin 12.5mg/eod

HCG 250iu/2x a week Weeks 2-10

I also picked up some pharma grade Nolva and Clomid to use for PCT as well as Accutane to run at low doses throughout the cycle to keep acne from flaring up (I have used Accutane before so am aware of the side effects and dosages that my body responds best to).

A Couple of questions for you guys:

1.) My money transfer was picked to yesterday, and it looks like the HCG and Accutane will come in one package, while everything else will come in a separate package. Is this normal? Is this just to help mitigate the risk of customs intercepting the package or what?

2.) I want to run bloodwork mid cycle to see how effective the Vermodje Test E is and to see if I need to adjust my Aromasin dosage. When would be the best time to do the blood test during my cycle? As in which weeks and how close to injection times, if that matters? I did pre-cycle bloodwork a couple of weeks ago to make sure everything is in the normal range. I will also run bloods after PCT to make sure I have recovered properly.

Thanks for all your help guys, I will keep this thread updated when I receive my gear and to report how everything goes!

I've always had my packages split that's fine they have multiple places that ship gear. The gp dbol is really good I have some and my boy is using it right now. I also have some of the same test which I have not used yet so let me know how you like it. I'm waiting till march are April to start.

Yea, for sure man I'll let you know how it goes. What dosage of dbol is your buddy running?

Thanks all, MrBig was super helpful letting me know what was going on with my order. Now the waiting game begins!

Might be a good thing that they split it up probably helps it get through customs better.

IML Gear Cream!
Might be a good thing that they split it up probably helps it get through customs better.

Yea, I'm hoping so! The HCG and Accutane was shipped from ###++ using , some it is already showing as inbound into customs!

The rest of the gear is coming from a place where it came...

Last edited by a moderator:
Always got split packages from Naps. If I recall correctly PCT always came in first package. Guess that's great if you need PCT in a hurry...I've known guys for whatever reason needed PCT mid-cycle

So, gear all landed this past week. I did my second shot of the Vermodje Test E today. The pip has been pretty bad, not unbearable though. Probably more due to virgin muscles this being my first cycle than the gear itself. I'm also running the Geneza Dbol at 40mg a day. I'll keep you guys posted on how things go!

I have their amps of test e. I tried one about two weeks ago was not bad at all. Think its virgin muscle.

I just sampled one I'm holding off until march before I start my cycle I actually just sampled a couple things I received. I ran their eq before and liked it. I will be running hardcore labs nuclear blast and their t500 for my next cycle which I got both from naps. The bottles they come in are huge and still they filled to same height as normal bottles. They are taller and bigger around. Its got to be more than 10mls. Are I guess the other bottles are just less cause normal bottles I have never got 10mls out of them.

Back