• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

$1,000 Transformation Challenge

Valkyrie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AgentYes Transformation Contest

To enter the contest simply state you are doing so in this thread. In your post state what your goals are for this transformation and an estimate on your stats. The more detailed the stats the better. Include a current picture if you can (This will not be your official "Before" pic). But its not necessary at this point. Before you commit know that you will need to keep a good log going and a minimum of a date verified before and after picture. Let me say that this contest will be judged on many variables. It does not matter at what level you are currently at.

It's about your stated goal and your progress towards if. As always I am happy to help with diet, training, or cycle advice.

Once you have committed in this thread shoot me a PM.

Contest will begin JAN 14 and all entries should be in by JAN 13. Good luck and a big High Five to the AMA CREW for this fun idea.

Ten week transformation contest.

ANY GEAR USED FOR CYCLE MUST BE AY. WANT HELP wth your stack, shoot me a Line and let's talk about getting you exactly where you want to be.

Some prior AY transformation success pics are ITT. Yes boys are allowed to okay and I can shred you out just as sweet.

Prizes
1st Place - $500 spending spree
2nd Place - $300
3rd Place- $200

View attachment 1975

View attachment 1977

View attachment 1976

Can people enter with more than one sponsor?

Can people enter with more than one sponsor?

From what AMA told me you need to use the sponsors gear to enter with that sponsor. I'm new to all this just following their lead since they suggested some other sponsors should play. Sounds fun to me.

From what AMA told me you need to use the sponsors gear to enter with that sponsor. I'm new to all this just following their lead since they suggested some other sponsors should play. Sounds fun to me.

Is that true? I didn't see that parameter in AMA's posts anywhere..

Now here is the kicker. We are challenging the other sponsors to do the same. At the end of the initial contest we will have the winners use the gear they won towards a cycle and face off against each other, each representing their sponsor for Title of IM/ASF "ALPHA"

I think you enter with one sponsor,and the winners of the initial contest will then use the gear they won and have a head to head challenge to represent the sponsor they chose.

I think you enter with one sponsor,and the winners of the initial contest will then use the gear they won and have a head to head challenge to represent the sponsor they chose.

That was my understanding as well. And I'd rather do this contest under you AY!

Stats: 6' 198lbs 8.6%bf
Jan 14 expected: 6' 201-203lbs 9.0-2%bf
March 25 (end of contest) goal: 6' 205-208 <6%bf

Some current 1RM:
Bench: 340lbs
Squat: 465lbs
Deadlift: 495lbs

Let's do thissssss

I asked it in a PM when the contest was first posted and was told yes to use our gear to enter. Oh I don't know how well that will work. I mean I can do a cycle for 5hundo but my guys aren't going to have any more progress to make by the end of this ;). Its not like they will have a whole second transformation to do maybe just some polishing.

I thought there would be voting on the results of the winners vs winners. Oh Well we will figure that out later this contest IS on.

I asked it in a PM when the contest was first posted and was told yes to use our gear to enter. Oh I don't know how well that will work. I mean I can do a cycle for 5hundo but my guys aren't going to have any more progress to make by the end of this ;). Its not like they will have a whole second transformation to do maybe just some polishing.

I thought there would be voting on the results of the winners vs winners. Oh Well we will figure that out later this contest IS on.

So are you still holding the contest with any gear used?

After speaking to Heavy we agreed that even after we take a break from the initial contest most participants would be smoked from hopefully hard training and staying on diet. So we will just judge the number one from AY and AMA against each other since no other sponsor took the challenge (props to AY for doing so). As far as what gear to use for the contest: As far as the AMA side of the contest goes, you do not need to use our gear. Hell you dont have to run a cycle period. It isnt about the gear.It's about the hard work and the change that occurs during the 10 week period. Shit i could make a solution to inject you guys and gals with made from straight Zane and Dorian DNA but that doesnt mean shit if you dont put in the work. If AY wants you using her gear thats cool with us but we dont have a stipulation on the contest we are running. What you get from us is a chance to compete and run the best gear on the forum.

IML Gear Cream!
After speaking to Heavy we agreed that even after we take a break from the initial contest most participants would be smoked from hopefully hard training and staying on diet. So we will just judge the number one from AY and AMA against each other since no other sponsor took the challenge (props to AY for doing so). As far as what gear to use for the contest: As far as the AMA side of the contest goes, you do not need to use our gear. Hell you dont have to run a cycle period. It isnt about the gear.It's about the hard work and the change that occurs during the 10 week period. Shit i could make a solution to inject you guys and gals with made from straight Zane and Dorian DNA but that doesnt mean shit if you dont put in the work. If AY wants you using her gear thats cool with us but we dont have a stipulation on the contest we are running. What you get from us is a chance to compete and run the best gear on the forum.

Awesome! Thanks for figuring everything out and the idea. This is gonna be fun and I agree regarding gear used or not even used at all doesn't matter :)

So, if I get this right there is not set cycle run what cycle you want for 10 weeks?

Back