• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help Please ... cycle

elsimple15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
please helpI am new on this forum my first time posting .I have been working out couple years now.I need some help with my cycle dosageI have Boldenone, Test Propionate and PrimobolanI also have arimidex, novadex, HCG, proviron and clomid.I would like to know if i can inject 100ml of each monday and thursdaytwice a weekage 24weight 167lbsbodyfat % 12%I want to get big and cut

100 ML is quite a bit
Assuming you meant to say 100mg each, you could do whatever you want. But my opinion, No. Is this going to be your first cycle I'm assuming?

I see this crap every week...Can we get some real issuies or atleast something other than, its my first post,first cycle and I think this would be great...for the love of God,read the f-ing stickys!!!

I see this crap every week...Can we get some real issuies or atleast something other than, its my first post,first cycle and I think this would be great...for the love of God,read the f-ing stickys!!!

But he wants to be big and cut

Bis aren't that bad. But calves scare the shit out of me.

you got enough primo to shoot 100ml twice a week for a 12 week run we need to hang out..

you need to do some research bro before you hurt yourself....get you post up read the rules and stickies and then come back with a realistic questions

my apologies . I am 5'5.5'', 24 years old, 167 lbs. it is going to be my second cycle.i have been working out for almost 4 years. my first cycle was different compounds. a guy that is a body builder from europe gave me this new stuff and told me he uses them for competition. I meant to say 1ML of each twice a week: monday and Thursday.I have Boldenone (10ml x 200mg) , Test Propionate ( 10ml x 100mg) , Primibolan (10ml x 100mg)I have been reading online and I found different answers. I would like to know what the best i can do to run this compounds on mycycle . I also plan on using peptides : CJC 1295 w/u DAC, GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin.I just got Osterin for PCT , I want to keep my gains as much as I can.please comment, any advise is very welcomehave a great day.thank you all.

You dont have enough for a cycle..for exampl 12 wks
1-12 test prop 500mg ew (6000ml) 60ml
1-12 boldenone eq 600mg ew
(7200mg) 40ml
1-12 primo 600mg (7200mg) 80ml

Plus primo and eg should be ran longer id say 16wks min..

This is only an example ...not a cycle layout...

Get Shredded!
so lets see you need 6 bottles of test prop, 4 bottles of bolderone and 8 bottles of primo...if you were to use them correctly...now if you wanna go 1ml 2 times a week for 12 weeks that means you would need 3 bottles of each...so we are still lost at what your trying to do...also if this BODYBUILDER gave you this stuff maybe you should ask him what to do..

Your getting way too complicated for a "2nd" cycle. Keep it simple. And just curiosity, what did your first cycle consist of?

the problem is that this guy is in europe and I am in a different continent now; besides i lost his number since my phone broke.I was wondering if it is safe to just run them for 5 weeks.I did my first cycle for 5 weeks, doing 1ml of each compound. multitesto and deca ... every monday and thursday.so now I want to mix theses three compound and use 2ml of each every week for 5 weeks.these guy mentioned i could do that again but somebody else who also run cycles told me not to do it and get another bottle of test and do it at least 3 pins a week. 1ml every pin

one of the reason why i do not want to run it for too long is because of work, my first cycle i gained a lot of weight and got to keep most of it but some people were talking about me doing that stuff. it is illegal to do that at my work.I had to be on a diet , this guy helped me, i was retaining too much water. I have been reading a lot of to keep my gains thats why i got peptides and SARM ( Ostarine) besides all the good stuff for PCT; I have spent more money on PCT than actual gear.

the problem is that this guy is in europe and I am in a different continent now; besides i lost his number since my phone broke.I was wondering if it is safe to just run them for 5 weeks.I did my first cycle for 5 weeks, doing 1ml of each compound. multitesto and deca ... every monday and thursday.so now I want to mix theses three compound and use 2ml of each every week for 5 weeks.these guy mentioned i could do that again but somebody else who also run cycles told me not to do it and get another bottle of test and do it at least 3 pins a week. 1ml every pin
Pointless really...just save the primo and eq for another cycle...get some more test and run test 500mg ew for 12 weeks...

I am not sure if I plan to run another cycle yet , and according to this guy. it is a good combination.is it not safe to run these compounds?I dont want to mess myself up and at this point not really sure if a short cycle can harm somebody with a lot of side effects.

I am not sure if I plan to run another cycle yet , and according to this guy. it is a good combination.is it not safe to run these compounds?I dont want to mess myself up and at this point not really sure if a short cycle can harm somebody with a lot of side effects.

The guy is an idiot, forget him and what he says.
What your not understanding is that you don't have enough of these compounds to run a cycle, you need more. A lot more. You could run this, sure, but there's no point. You'll be putting these drugs in your body for little to no gain at all. It's a waste of time and stress to your body.
Besides that, all you need is test. You'll be more than happy with a test only cycle, if you actually run it the correct way.

No bueno

Im done here...its like kissin your sister

Dude ur NOT LISTENING. You don't have enough of each compound. What you have is one scoop left of protein, 1 scoop left of creatine and 2 scoops left of amino acids...DO U GET IT? We are sayin you shoulda ran 3 bottles of test prop 100mg-150mg every other day. Test prop HAS to be taken every other day. You don't have say, a bottle of test Enanthate 250mg where u take twice a week. And you STILL need 2 bottles of that for 10 week cycle. Man 5 weeks? Even with propionate which is a faster acting ester you're just going to see the benefits at week 4 and that's at 150mg every other day. (1 1/2ML)..and that's not a high dose son. That's the bare minimum. Your going to be shutting ur natural testosterone down for a trt dose. Basically for close to what ur body at 24 years old would produce already and those other compounds you are going to need a lot of. Forget ur serms, ur not going to get any gains from it and if u do ..it'll be all in ur head.

The guy is an idiot, forget him and what he says.
What your not understanding is that you don't have enough of these compounds to run a cycle, you need more. A lot more. You could run this, sure, but there's no point. You'll be putting these drugs in your body for little to no gain at all. It's a waste of time and stress to your body.
Besides that, all you need is test. You'll be more than happy with a test only cycle, if you actually run it the correct way.

This "bodybuilder is fucking STUPID. Trust me we know. Plenty of research here between all of us. This cycle I ridiculous. Like I said, it's like having the last 2 scoops of protein, creatine, and amino acids. It's not enough of just one to do its job in the body. This dude just pawned off these bottle on u for extra scratch (that mean $ cuz I got no clue what country ur even in) and if he gave them to u he was just being reckless cuz he pretty much went under the premise like "here take just a little of these compounds and u should see gains" dude lied if he told u he took that cycle before competition...he didn't take that dose for 5 weeks and if he did he's fuckin ignorant. Whether he has a good build or not is irrelevant...you don't know how long he's been on and why he's as big or lean as he is (genetics etc...) u can't go by that. Don't listen to guys in the gym that offer steroid advice at the drop of a hat. Most guys with any knowledge base don't wanna just get into that with someone they don't know cuz most likely they've went through that stage of "thinking" they know about proper gear use and have helped enough pple to where it's tiresome. If u run test prop u need 3 bottles. Don't start pinning or injecting that shit man. Get enough test to run a 10 week cycle at least where u will be pinning 500mg of test weekly. That's a beginners cycle. If u don't listen to any of these guys (SAYING THE SAME THING TO YOU) then it is ur own fault

Last edited:
Back