• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mood on test...

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My mood has been way better. Happier, more energy, better relationships, more focused. Been on the test 5 weeks. Could it be I had low t to begin with? Anyone else experience this?

Whether u had low or not ur going feel better on test. You don't necessarily have to have low then up the test to feel better. You could be in range and start taking test and still feel better. Happens o me and I have good t levels

I love Testosterone. Improves mood, energy and libido.

Should have gotten bloodwork before taking anything; there is no way to know anymore.

That's like saying I feel better on xanax maybe I have anxiety issues. Bloodwork. Trt is thrown around pretty lightly but it can be a serious pain. I'm on trt, and 100mg/wk does everything you say. Right now I'm on 900mg/wk and jut made a woman cum 8 times in under an hour and managed to get two for me. At age 37.... Kinda see where I'm going with this? How you feel on a high dose of test doesn't have any bearing on where your actual levels may or may not be off cycle.

That's the sense of well being the steroid high i get that feels like your on top of the world......

That's like saying I feel better on xanax maybe I have anxiety issues. Bloodwork. Trt is thrown around pretty lightly but it can be a serious pain. I'm on trt, and 100mg/wk does everything you say. Right now I'm on 900mg/wk and jut made a woman cum 8 times in under an hour and managed to get two for me. At age 37.... Kinda see where I'm going with this? How you feel on a high dose of test doesn't have any bearing on where your actual levels may or may not be off cycle.

Damn, your a stud dude!!! lol If you are doing that much fucking, how do you keep count?? lol I'd lost count about 3...

ya count the used condoms that are flung around the room

Damn, your a stud dude!!! lol If you are doing that much fucking, how do you keep count?? lol I'd lost count about 3...
Just like training, you pick your rep range them count them.

IML Gear Cream!
Just like training, you pick your rep range them count them.

Ya I wasnt found of them either but in your generation ya need them...mine ya played the lottery..

They came out in the 80s during the aids scare, then we realized keeping your dick out of a man's ass was just as effective as those latex cock sleeves.
now when you say "we" realized????

Got it...

Same positive results here for low T. Initially had total test @ 210. Went on TRT in Aug and it was 386 last week. Still seems low considering it was 200mg/week. To be fair I skipped a couple shots before my labs because I bursted in Aug, Sept, Oct at 500mg for my first 'cycle' ever. Honestly, my mood and personality improved so much that it probably saved my marriage. Everybody at home is happy.

Funny thing is even with low total test I was still able to bench 425 @ 155; 45 years old totally clean and never pinning before.

Back