• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY Comp cycle.

Get Shredded!
I get pre exhaust idea, but honestly, I don't think it necessary at my level.

Oh looked at the leg workout before last. Yeah. Most recent workout is A LOT

2nd leg day of the week. Should be nice and painful. 12.weeks from now it will all be worth it. Wasn't paying attention to the plan and forgot today was my day off but oh well I'm here and I can sleep tomorrow. Fuck it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422146823651.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422146823651.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 32
I puked. I'm curious. What are you able to squat after RDL then leg curls and ext?

I feel it would really limit me. But i do get, we are bodybuilding, it's not all about the weight. I just still have this desire to improve my squat strength when i see nattys easily squatting more then me. (though i guess i am comparing myself to some of the genetic best, which i certainly am not)

That's solid. I feel I'd struggle with 225 at that point. RDL just hammer that posterior.

It's weird, i never really cared about my strength, then 3 years into my training, i did. LOL. I think it is because i started watching some power lifters, and that also caught my interest. I need to maybe get away from that thought process again. ya know, in the future.

I was always a BBer, but when i upped my squat strength, it really was just as rewarding in a different way. Though goal one is always to LOOK like i lift.

I'm having a hard time with it myself. I'm used to racking up some weight and repping it out for 3 or 4 sets. This is Def a change. Very intense. Hard to rack up baby weight and not add. Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Well that just sucked. Pinned 3ml into my delt and had the tren coughs for 20 min. Coughing so hard I hacked up my breakfast. Few glad it's over. 1ml TPA 1 ML TIPP 1ml NPP

Thats you body saying im done with these drugs and bulking ..bring the next batch I want to get shredded..

Well that just sucked. Pinned 3ml into my delt and had the tren coughs for 20 min. Coughing so hard I hacked up my breakfast. Few glad it's over. 1ml TPA 1 ML TIPP 1ml NPP

You guys are beasts, lol. I'd have split that injection to both my baby delts. :eek:

edit:

Never got tren cough. One time i did get the cough was with test 402. 1mL before going on vaca. Got lucky i guess, the feeling reminded me of a BIG bong rip. Couldn't take a deep breath for couple hours. Even the next day i felt it a bit, after that was all good.

Back and Bis today. Felt awesome. Diet is good but need to add in some salts. I was trying to.do it all dry but the cramps got me bad yesterday. Double groin cramps lasted 20 min and thought I was going to tear the muscle off the bone. Hurt like a mother hummer

Back and bi

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422384683713.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1422384683713.png
    88 KB · Views: 23
Ok so second time around on my first leg day wasn't that bad. My body got used to the super high reps and I'm def feeling good. Diet is hard on energy but not seeing any loses in the gym. Couple weeks and we start the chemical cutting process. Then the transformation should be fast and dramatic

Ok so second time around on my first leg day wasn't that bad. My body got used to the super high reps and I'm def feeling good. Diet is hard on energy but not seeing any loses in the gym. Couple weeks and we start the chemical cutting process. Then the transformation should be fast and dramatic
Subd for the shred

Get Shredded!

What is the chemical cutting process look like?

Off to work legs again. Then going to relax tomorrow and enjoy the super bowl. Did my first posing session yesterday with my coach. Got to work on the lat spread that's a tricky one to hit perfect but I will. He said I look huge for a middle weight. After my cut I think I will even be light at middle. Probably around 170 or so. But I have ran into a few other competitors and they do look smaller so looks like i got a good shot to show well.

very happy to hear you are working with a coach about posing . Being a good poser and knowing how to push your strong points and hide your weak points can move a person up several places . Most people in the smaller shows don't do this and it shows ! Also knowing how to pose , IE flex the muscle properly will teach you how to use that muscle to lift the weight while doing exercises and get more from your training . best of Luck brother !

Thanks Lou. I told myself one thing I won't do is show up unprepared. I have been around the game a couple years now and I see the guys and girls that come in fat or can't pose and I think it's totally disrespectful to the other competitors who killed themselves to get there. Especially the fat ones. They really piss me off.

Huge pumps tonight.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422931259971.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422931259971.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 44
Looking thick dude.
Hey, where can I get what you got. Don't you fuckin lie to me. Nobody gets that big so fast :D

Oh brah it's easy. Just steal your girls birth control. Take 3 of those pills a day and 1 of those white ones every other day to combat high E. You got this! Lol

Back