• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY Comp cycle.

Get Shredded!
Well maybe the extra sets were a bit much. I was washing my hair and yep....double bicep cramps. That don't feel really awesome

Getting sick sucks sorry to hear. Getting a double bicep cramp is a good thing!

Just got over my flu few days ago. 2 weeks of feeling like shit.

Shit is traveling from person to person in my house...sux...my youngest daughter has had the worst of it so far....we have along way to go till its safe here though..

Good luck brother...

So my trainer/diet coach/ posing coach hasn't seen me in 2 months and asked to see updated photos to see where I am for cut. I sent him same pictures I posted here and.his reply was are you still competing? To which I replied of course I am why wouldn't I be? Then he says well I just figured because you've been out of town working so much you might not have time to do the show they says nothing else at all. Is the little prick taking a dig at me saying I'm not big enough to do the show???

Ahahhaha....not sure but very odd indeed...lol...

Just send him the trophy bro..

At the gym right now killing my chest workout. I actually got caught of guard by my reflection. Definitely seeing the gear kick in. Love this shit. Get yoked mother fuckers

Still not sure what's up with my trainer. Haven't heard anything from him at all and we are getting close to cut, like 10 days and he doesn't have a diet plan or a workout to me yet. So I called around and got a IFBB Pro heavyweight that is going to help me if I don't have a plan by tomorrow. The dude is jack and he knows his shit. I didn't think he would be up for it and when I asked he said "you...oh hell yes I will help you, you can go far in this sport with how you get it in the iron den, your going to place at $!#&%=€ Cup for sure as long as you.follow the diet and don't cheat" so that def filled the confidence tank. I still can't believe my current trainer is being a flake.

that sucks to hear about your current trainer man. glad you have one ready to roll to take his place though :winkfinger:

Yeah its kind of bullshit but it appears that it will turn into a positive. I have already got emails from his nutritionist and his strength coach just saying if I need them they come as part of his package. The old trainer is kinda weird, soon as I told him I was following a plan my awesome source put together and HGH wasn't on there he kinda threw a bitch baby fit. It was all down hill after that but when you guidance like AY and JD put together you don't ignore that.

IML Gear Cream!
That's strange, what do mean by threw a bitch baby fit? Did this trainer expect you to be doing something differnt?? And damn, they didn't contact you at all in 2 months?

Sorry to hear about the current situation with your trainer. Good thing that when one door closes another one opens. Do you mind me asking you how much your paying for the trainer? I am thinking about getting one. Not wanting to compete but overall just get healthier and I have always wanted to look a certain way. maybe its time to pull the trigger and get some diet and workout help.

He just kinda acted I did something wrong to him. I guess lol its all good. Truth is he is a good guy but just passionate and wants things his way

He did contact me he just didn't personally see me during that time. He checked in a few times.

So the night sweats....yeah about those lol. They set in the first week of this cycle but we're not bad now however 5 min after I fall asleep I'm like a heroine junky going through withdrawal. My sheets are totally soaked. It's pretty crazy the NPP is hitting me like that. I knew the tren would but damn. 16 more weeks of soggy sheets

Get Shredded!
Nice, it looks like all the other ones are close to 300 a month and some dont include training

Adex and estro can cause night sweats...

At the old iron shed for the second time today. Gonna kill.them legs. I had to leave work today or I was going to choke one of my employees who was being a retarded fagot. So I took.the high road and turned a bunch.of negative mojo into growth! !!

it gets me excited just seeing it! I took off work the past month to travel and see family, but as soon as I get this next check in im going to order my first cycle.

Hitting back and bis as we speak. I mixed things up a little and moved some workouts around to confuse things. I haven't posted what my workouts are for awhile so here they are again. I will be changing them.up next week. Also.tomorrow is 4 weeks on the gear.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421387325127.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421387325127.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 32
After the gym tonight I bumped into a guy I knew from years back. He proceeded to tell me how his life was what he was doing etc etc etc. Then he asked me if I was watching Breaking bad or walking dead. Or some shit like that. I told him I don't watch much TV these days. Then he kind of does a double take on me and says "dude you got huge, what the hell you been doing to get so big...I wish I was that big" I said "you know those 2 hours after work you spend watching TV. .....I spend that time growing" he looked at me like I was a dick and walked away. I was like "what bro, what dafuq I do to you now" lol

Back