• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Post injection pain : Causes and when to worry.

IML Gear Cream!
ahh ,,, shoulder feels real good today ,,and last nites ass shot ,,,I dont feel a thing ,, now I can get my head in the game !!, Thanks for helpfull repiles ,, easy to panic when your a cycle noob .

Good deal bro. Glad it worked out for you. It can be scary when you have a lot of pain and you're not sure whether its an infection and if you should go to the ER. Then shit starts running thru your mind like what am I going to tell my family and friends. Not fun.

very good read, thanks. man i had horrible pip the first like 4 weeks of my cycle but thankfully got better and it went on!

Thanks for all the info. Is there any way to determine Tissue Irritation vs Infection without waiting a week? Thanks again for the information!

well , not in my case ,,,I did not wanna goto the doc ,, and listen too his lecture. So I had too wait it out and look for day too day improvement, as well as rely on the members here for guidence. I will say it started improving faster with tieing a heating pad too my arm at night. Like Alpha dog stated ,,hard not too panic when your just starting out.

Thanks man. The heat helped tremendously - also, in case anyone else has similar issue, I did lots of cardio with the idea that it would help move it through - seemed to help. Basically five days of heat, hottub, lifting and cardio with improvements each day. Thanks again.

Thanks man. The heat helped tremendously - also, in case anyone else has similar issue, I did lots of cardio with the idea that it would help move it through - seemed to help. Basically five days of heat, hottub, lifting and cardio with improvements each day. Thanks again.

3 tabs of ibuprofen (not sure about spelling) seems to keep the swelling in bay if taken 2 hours before injection.

Take a ink pen and circle the redness if you even think it's a infection. If it grows, and gets worst, get to the ER. I had a close call like this, and got away with IV antibiotics. U-tube pics are sick !

Hey fellas im new to this game. I pinned once and had no adverse affects. The 2nd pin a few days later and now i have some redness below the pin and its seems like it is growing and heading toward my lower leg. No swelling or pain really. Should i be concerned?

Get Shredded!
If it swells or is hot to the touch then id be concerned. Might just be some inflammation but keep a close eye on it. Marker the red area to see if it is growing

Okay not trying to jump in or anything but I got an issue. So about a week ago I injected tren in the my right quad. Still swollen a lot of pain very warm. Some redness but not much? Infection or what

Thank you!!!

I know this post is over 7 years old but you just saves me a world of worry and a trip to the ER. I had exactly the problem described with a vastus lateralis injection and the pain has dropped down to the knee. I was terrified that I might have ruptured a tendon. The pain is pretty damn bad. I am using muscle bomb aas products and they must have a ton of alcohol in them. Now that I know what it is I won't be afraid to work the muscle and push through the inflammation. I have taken 400mg of Celebrex and 600mg ibuprofen for pain management and it's kept it down to a dull roar. Again, thanks for sharing this knowledge!

Posting this to help newbie people play safe in this game.

Time after time I hear of people experiencing injection pain with both UGL
and pharma grade gear. I have decided to put together a little guide and
although most of it won’t be new information to you it doesn’t harm to remind
our self from time to time.

Excessive preservative. If too much benzyl Alcohol is used to formulate the
solution inflammation and pain may result. Pharma grade usually contains 0.9%
Benzyl alcohol where the common senseu states UGL products contain on average
2%. Anything above 1.2% offers no added anti-microbial effects. Due to water
soluable nature of benzyl alcohol tissue irritation of this nature has been
known to “travel” as the excessive alcohol disperses via the blood stream. This
is most common with injection into the quads (vastus lateralis).The pain travels
down toward the knee. This may however be in part due to lymphatic drainage and
leads me nicely to my next point.

Ice and ibuprofen may help with the swelling. Hot baths, showers and massage
of the injection site may help to distribute the injection and reduce pain.
/QUOTE]

Back