• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Wife needs help!!

Tanker20

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so my wife gave birth to our 3rd child about a month ago. She is very unhappy with how she looks, mainly her stomach being stretched out. She just wants her skin to go back to normal quick. The rest of her body is just fine. It's just that when she gets pregnant she is all baby n sticks out like a torpedo. Haha. She has her diet in check and has been doing light workouts from about one week after giving birth. Is the any supplement regiment that would be good. Thanks in advance.

Loose skin? The only thing that helps with that is HGH or surgery. Dieting will only do so much.

It can take up to a year for her skin to go back (if it's going to). Tell her to relax and enjoy this time with your newborn.
Did her doc give the Ok for workouts 1 week postpartum? That is really soon to be working out.
If it's truly loose skin it'll never go back to pre baby skin. Surgery is the only option. Don't waste $$ on use less supps.

It can take up to a year for her skin to go back (if it's going to). Tell her to relax and enjoy this time with your newborn.
Did her doc give the Ok for workouts 1 week postpartum? That is really soon to be working out.
If it's truly loose skin it'll never go back to pre baby skin. Surgery is the only option. Don't waste $$ on use less supps.
Yea that's definitely not gunna help when I tell her this, she decided to workout on her own, she's just walking and doing light palates. We are absolutely enjoying our newborn as well.

give it time, it takes a while for things to go back. I'd say if things aren't tightening up after 6mo then look at your options. Congrats on the newborn.

1. googled this for ya.........:coffee:
    2. Get rid of those pesky baby pounds. The older you get, the harder it is to lose weight, and the less elastic our skin becomes. So pack up baby and go for a walk every day.
  1. Once you're back into shape, start a course of strength training at the gym. Not only is it a great way to get some "me" time, putting muscle on underneath the sagging baby skin can help you tone up and tighten up that pesky loose skin.
  2. This should go without saying, but don't do any fad diets to lose weight. You'll often lose weight too quickly and gain it back once you can no longer adhere to the whole "no carbs for the rest of your life," thing.
  3. Lose pounds slow and steady rather than by starving yourself. Our skin's elastic properties tighten more effectively when weight loss is gradual and not dramatic.
  4. Exfoliate your heart out. I know it's hard to grab a shower when you're dealing with a new baby, but grab one as often as you can. Then make sure to exfoliate your skin. One of those scrubby things or a fancy sugar rub will do the trick nicely. See, scrubbing increases the flow of blood to the area and encourages the creation of more healthy and elastic skin. Wild, right
  5. Slather on the lotions. There are tons of cremes out there that promise to tighten skin, but the best kinds of cremes to use are collagen-based. Try some before you buy and examine some of the cheaper brands to make sure that you're getting what your body needs to properly tighten.
  6. Up the H[SUB]2[/SUB]O Drink tons of water. Not only is it wonderful for you while (if) you're nursing, water is a great way for skin to remain healthy, happy, and tighter.
  7. Protein it up! Lean proteins helps build lean muscle, which increases the tone of your muscles. Lean protein ALSO has tons of nutrients (like collagen) to help our skin remain elastic.
  8. Be good to yourself. It's frustrating, not having your body back after baby, but be patient. It can take well over six months for our body to regain the elasticity after a major weight loss. In the interim, be patient and good to yourself.
  9. Avoid tanning beds. While tanning beds can be amazing to get a base tan before vacationing, you have an infant, so chances are, you're not planning to jet set off to Rio. Tanning beds do NOT help with tightening loose skin, and with the risks for skin cancer, it's not worth it

4.gif

4.gif

IML Gear Cream!
Hey thanks red, showed this to my wife and she said there just might be a light at the end of the dark gloomy tunnel. Thanks for the confidence booster!!

Don't know if this helps, but my wife and have 4 kids and she put on about 100 lbs in every pregnancy. I am so proud of her she looks great and people are amazed that she looks the way she does. You would never know she had 4 kids. At her high point she weighed in at 262 lbs. Now after 4 kids she is 155 lbs and has very minimal stretch marks and even less around her belly. here last kid was at age 34. so her skin elasticity isn't that of a 20 year anymore. But she was always concerned with having a lot of loose skin and stretch marks around her tummy. She always oiled up her tummy through out the whole entire pregnancy and even after. She use to use so much we would have to wash the sheets every other night because they would turn yellow from all the cream that she would put on (coconut butter cream) I had to start buying it by the bulk. Then immediately after birth with all the kids she would wear a girdle religiously(for about 3-4 months or until she felt like everything went back into place, and was able to start working out again) she says this is what made the major difference. I know it doesn't sound very scientific but she swears by it and we have four kids and she has a washboard for a stomach with almost zero stretch marks. In my opinion NO stretch marks, but we all know woman they always see stuff we men never see. So that is why I say she has very little marks because my wife seems to see them. lol All in all, tell your lady the obvious things like exercise and time need to be done. My wife works out six days a week and eats very clean and now she is starting to train to compete. But this seemed to work for her. Good luck and don't get discouraged it all won't go back to place over night. After all a normal pregnancy is usually 42 weeks long of her tummy being stretched out. So you can't expect it to snap back into place in 3 months.

Good Luck!

Thanks Jrod, yea we understand it's going to take a while to get back to normal, thanks for the help. Maybe I'll get some progress pics up thru my wifes journey to get sexier, since I think she's sexy right now but of course she doesn't haha. All u married guys know wut I'm talking bout.

Any collagen based tissue can benefit greatly from supplemental vitamin C (ie ascorbic acid) at 6 grams a day or more along with a gram or 2 of lysine and proline.

Skin cells die off and are replaced rather rapidly but the collgen based structure that holds everything together is only as stong as the supplied building blocks.

Ever wonder why heavy smokers generally have more wrinkles and look older than they are? Smoking severely depletes vit C from the body and its critical for proper collagen synthesis.

Carrying another life for 9 months is no small feat either, it places incredible demands on the body. While there is no doubt it will take some time supplements as described above often make a very noticeable difference in skin and its elasticity and ability to heal and repair itself.

Back