• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test e tren e masteron VS teste tren e winny cycle 10% body fat

Ryanuga47

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gonna do one of these cycle in early 2015. Anybody done either? Which do you prefer? Looking for the hard dry veiny look. Gonna follow a good diet also. Thanks in advance for the input and questions!

how long are you wanting the results to last? once you come off winny it doesn't stick around very long. if you're 10% or under i'd just stick with the test/tren/mast and add winny at the last 2-3 weeks.

good advice here^^^^

Thanks bro. I'll prob try that

As far as results lasting....I don't really care. I plan on keeping the lean look throughout the summer with diet and test. Maybe a lil anavar too.

Mast makes tren more bearable. I haven't tried winny, but mast is worth it for that alone if you ask me

First one you said sounds better IMO. Im Running Mast E 700mg EW, Tren Ace 700mg Wk, Test E 1 gram a week. Loving every day of it. Gains are lean and quality, a lot more separation after each lift, and epic strength gains on squat, dead, bench. I will lean towards injectable blasts over oral blasts. You could run the Masteron, Test E, and tren E blast and after go into your cruise dose of test(200-300mg EW) along with a 6-8 week moderate Winstrol cycle after the blast. Really solidify those gains and keep shocking your system after the blast. Just a thought .02

Back